Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Miserable Cold - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Miserable Cold (1610 Views)

How To Take A Bath In Cold Period (photo) / Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning / Funny Pictures Of The Cold Season,winter,harmattan From Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2009
A man went to see his doctor because he was suffering from a miserable cold. His doctor prescribed some pills, but they didn't help.

On his next visit the doctor gave him a shot, but that didn't do any good.

On his third visit the doctor told the man, "Go home and take a hot bath. As soon as you finish bathing throw open all the windows and stand in the draft."

"But doc," protested the patient, "if I do that, I'll get pneumonia."

"I know," said the doctor, "I can cure pneumonia."
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2009
A guy walks into work, and both of his ears are all bandaged up. The boss says, "What happened to your ears?"

He says, "Yesterday I was ironing a shirt when the phone rang and shhh! I accidentally answered the iron."

The boss says, "Well, that explains one ear, but what happened to your other ear?"

He says, "Well, jeez, I had to call the doctor!"
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2009
An efficiency expert concluded his lecture with a note of caution. "Don't try these techniques at home."

"Why not?" asked somebody from the audience.

"I watched my wife's routine at breakfast for years," the expert explained. "She made lots of trips between the fridge, stove, table and cabinets, often carrying a single item at a time. One day I told her, "You're wasting too much time. Why don't you try carrying several things at once?"

"Did it save time?" the guy in the audience asked.

"Actually, yes," replied the expert. "It used to take her 20 minutes to make breakfast. Now I do it in ten."
Re: Miserable Cold by romsky: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2009
1. the doctor is Studio & d patient Spencer
2. otondo guy is definitely my Clumsy who else
3. efficiency expert is Syl while d wyf is Tyty

@post
grin grin grin oliver twist style pls
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2009
wat else do u wnt?
Re: Miserable Cold by romsky: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2009
more more more & more from wia u c+p
Re: Miserable Cold by Ben13: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2009
greedy dude undecided
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2009
at least am doin somtin

tell which one u don compose from ur dull brain
Re: Miserable Cold by romsky: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
is foul mouth ur only talent
or u r just doing dis cus i turned down ur offer of a 1 nyt stand? if yes lass grow up
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2009
romade:

is foul mouth ur only talent
or u r just doing dis cus i turned down ur offer of a 1 nyt stand? if yes lass grow up

dats hw u r conceived, so i dnt blame u
Re: Miserable Cold by romsky: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2009
u sure av a lousy loose and untamed tongue
shakes head on ur bhalf
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
am not a bastard, i no wen do wat is right unlike u, dadandidi
Re: Miserable Cold by Ben13: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
dadandidi shocked shocked shocked

what was dat
Re: Miserable Cold by clemcykul(f): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2009
hmmm
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2009
A preacher dies, and when he gets to Heaven, he sees a New York cab driver who has more crowns. He says to an angel, "I don't get it. I devoted my whole life to my congregation."

The angel says, "We reward results. Did your congregation always pay attention when you gave a sermon?"

The preacher says, "Once in a while someone fell asleep."

The angel says, "Right. And when people rode in this guy's taxi, they not only stayed awake, but they usually prayed!"
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2009
A priest, a rabbi and a consultant were traveling on an airplane. There was a crisis and it was clear that the plane was going to crash and they would all be killed. The priest began to pray and finger his rosary beads, the rabbi began to read the Torah and the consultant began to organize a committee on air traffic safety.
Re: Miserable Cold by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2009
re-boot ur system na
Re: Miserable Cold by Gabry(f): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2009
Good ones poster. Thumbs up
Re: Miserable Cold by sylve11: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2009
Ain't ma ololumi brill? Ololumi u r good!. loff u kiss
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2009
tnx y'all wink

"Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees.

"Yes, Sir." the employee replied.

"Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on. "After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you."
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2009
A Soviet journalist walks into the hospital and tells the desk nurse, "I want to see the eye-ear doctor."

"There is no such doctor" she tells him. "Perhaps you would like to see someone else?"

"No, I need to see an eye-ear doctor," he says.

"But there is no such doctor," she replies. "We have doctors for the eyes and doctors for the ear, nose and throat, but no eye-ear doctor."

No help. He repeats, "I want to see the eye-ear doctor."

They go around like this for a few minutes and then the nurse says: "Comrade, there is no eye-ear doctor, but if there were one, why would you want to see him?"

"Because," he replies, "I keep hearing one thing and seeing another."
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2009
At the height of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness. "Isn't it true," he bellowed, "that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?"

The witness stared out the window as though he hadn't hear the question.

"Isn't it true that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?" the lawyer repeated

The witness still did not respond.

Finally, the judge leaned over and said, "Sir, please answer the question."

"Oh," the startled witness said, "I thought he was talking to you."
Re: Miserable Cold by clemcykul(f): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2009
lolito
that judge must be ben419
Re: Miserable Cold by Ben13: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2009
wat other pple tink of me is none of my business angry
Re: Miserable Cold by yysl: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
dont say that mai broda,is part of it grin
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2009
Several years ago, when I lived in New York and flew to customer sites often, my wife would usually drop me off at Newark (N.J.) airport and pick me up when I returned. On one trip, I was only going to be gone for a few days, so I drove myself, and parked the car at Newark.

When I returned, the weather was lousy, and it was late at night. I wanted nothing more than to get home to the comfort of my wife and my own bed. When I arrived, the storm was very loud, with crashing thunder and Severe lightning. As I came into my bedroom about 2 a.m., I found my two children, Alex (3) and Cindy (12), in bed with my wife, Carolyn, apparently scared by the loud storm.

I resigned myself to sleeping in the guest bedroom that night. The next day, I talked to the children, and explained that it was okay to sleep with Mom when the storm was bad, but when I was expected home, please don't sleep with Mom that night. They said okay.

After my next trip several weeks later, Carolyn and the children picked me up in the terminal at the appointed time. Since the plane was late, everyone had come into the terminal to wait for my plane's arrival, along with hundreds of other folks waiting for their arriving passengers.

As I entered the waiting area, Alex saw me, and came running shouting "Hi, Dad! I've got some good news!"

As I waved back, I said loudly, "Hi, Alex! And what is the good news?"

"The good news is that nobody slept with Mommy while you were away this time!" Alex shouted.

The airport became very quiet, as everyone in the waiting area looked at Alex, then turned to me, and then searched the rest of the area to see if they could figure out exactly who his Mom was.
Re: Miserable Cold by sylve11: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2009
Nice one Ololumi. smiley

clemcykul:

lolito
that judge must be ben419

how did u confirm that? Twinny becareful. cool
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2009
This is a love letter from a boy to a girl,

However, the girl's father does not like him and want them to stop their relationship. , and so, The boy wrote this letter to the girl,

he knows that the girl's father will definitely read this letter,

1 "The great love that I have for you

2 is gone, and I find my dislike for you

3 grows every day. When I see you,

4 I do not even like your face;

5 the one thing that I want to do is to

6 look at other girls. I never wanted to

7 marry you. Our last conversation

8 was very boring and has not

9 made me look forward to seeing you again.

10 You think only of yourself.

11 If we were married, I know that I would find

12 life very difficult, and I would have no

13 pleasure in living with you. I have a heart

14 to give, but it is not something that

15 I want to give to you. No one is more

16 foolish and selfish than you, and you are not

17 able to care for me and help me.

18 I sincerely want you to understand that

19 I speak the truth. You will do me a favor

20 if you think this is the end. Do not try

21 to answer this. Your letters are full of

22 things that do not interest me. You have no

23 true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,

24 I do not care for you. Please do not think that

25 I am still your boyfriend."

So bad!! However, before handing over the letter to the girl, the boy told the girl to "READ BETWEEN THE LINES", meaning-only to read 1.3.5.7.9.11. 13

(Odd No.'s). Go read it once again but the Odd Number lines,
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2009
A minister delivered a sermon in ten minutes one Sunday morning, which was about half the usual length of his sermons. He explained, "I regret to inform you that my dog, who is very fond of eating paper, ate that portion of my sermon which I was unable to deliver this morning".

After the service, a visitor from another church shook hands with the preacher and said, "Pastor, if that dog of yours has any pups, I want to get one to give to my minister".
Re: Miserable Cold by spenchuks(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2009
nice one cheesy
Re: Miserable Cold by sylve11: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ololumi
nice one dar! keep dem coming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your Insults Raw Here Like A Bomb! : Saints Back Off / Is This The Funniest Thread On Nairaland Till Date? / Who Did It Better? Peter Okoye Vs Micheal Jackson (look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.