Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,866 members, 7,931,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:45 PM

Miserable Cold - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Miserable Cold (1618 Views)

How To Take A Bath In Cold Period (photo) / Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning / Funny Pictures Of The Cold Season,winter,harmattan From Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2009
sure, e-darling kiss kiss
Re: Miserable Cold by tytylayor: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2009
Caller: Hello, is this the Help Line?

HelpLine: Yes, it is. How may I help you?

Caller: The cup holder on my PC is broken and I am within my warranty period. How do I go about getting that fixed?

HelpLine: I'm sorry, but did you say a cup holder?

Caller: Yes, it's attached to the front of my computer.

HelpLine: Please excuse me if I seem a bit stumped, it's because I am. Did you receive this as part of a promotional, at a trade show? How did you get this cup holder? Does it have any trademark on it?

Caller: It came with my computer, I don't know anything about a promotional. It just has '4X' on it.

At this point the HelpLine operator realized that the caller had been using the load drawer of the CD-ROM drive as a cup holder, and snapped it off the drive.
Re: Miserable Cold by clemcykul(f): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2009
*arrests tyty and slyve**

u are hereby charged to court for falling in lust . . . , . . ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jokes Of The Day 'laughter Junction' / D Funniest Dry Cleaner Pic / OMG! [PHOTO] Check Out The New Fast&furious Produced By NAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.