Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,050 members, 7,970,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:31 AM

Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! (21592 Views)

Pregnant Mother Of Two, 7 Others Paraded As Robbery Suspects / Police Arrest Boko Haram Suspect In Borno Gov’s Lodge / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by onyengbu1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
i hate the way this goat is getting all the attention just because he attempted hijacking a used mazda angry angry angry my goat has achieved greater feat and no one cared to even take one pic,  embarassed

Now hes become all the star he can be and mine is back there at the village impregnating anything on four legs, fellow goats, sheep, dogs, I think recently a lady too.

That goat is no star shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Ugwumba(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2009
The Nigerian police has been known to summarily shoot armed robbery suspects without trial. What's their issue here?
Tie up the damn goat and line it up for a firing squad. If it speaks, let it live (it may just 'decide' to turn back to the 'armed robber' - for those that still believe this rubbish), if not then isiewu, nkwobi and goat p-soup for all.

Let me guess the sequel to this story.

'Police claim goat armed robber disappears overnight after hot pursuit'

"The goat captured by the Kwara State police command mysteriously disappeared last night, following a hot pursuit. A corporal on duty, who was in charge of feeding the goat, noticed that the ropes used to tie the goat appeared lose. In his attempt to tighten the rope, the goat 'kicked' him and escaped. The corporal, identified as Loveday Isiewu, followed in hot pursuit as the goat ran in the direction of his house. Suspecting the goat might make away with his Mazda car, he cornered it in his kitchen and as he was about to grab it, the goat backed him and disappeared near a pot of soup his wife had left on the stove. On searching the pot, no goat was to be found. The corporal's nine year old son, Bomboy Isiewu was observed at school the next day with a protruding stomach. The school has since reported the incidence to the Ewure Health Center, but as at the time of reporting no conclusive diagnosis has been reached. The DPO of the 'arresting' station was seen exchanging hot words with Corporal Loveday and threatening to arrest him in place of the goat."
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2009
Anybody up for some suya ? grin cool
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by osisi2(f): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2009
Ugwumba:

The Nigerian police has been known to summarily shoot armed robbery suspects without trial. What's their issue here?
Tie up the damn goat and line it up for a firing squad. If it speaks, let it live (it may just 'decide' to turn back to the 'armed robber' - for those that still believe this rubbish), if not then isiewu, nkwobi and goat p-soup for all.

Let me guess the sequel to this story.

'Police claim goat armed robber disappears overnight after hot pursuit'

"The goat captured by the Kwara State police command mysteriously disappeared last night, following a hot pursuit. A corporal on duty, who was in charge of feeding the goat, noticed that the ropes used to tie the goat appeared lose. In his attempt to tighten the rope, the goat 'kicked' him and escaped. The corporal, identified as Loveday Isiewu, followed in hot pursuit as the goat ran in the direction of his house. Suspecting the goat might make away with his Mazda car, he cornered it in his kitchen and as he was about to grab it, the goat backed him and disappeared near a pot of soup his wife had left on the stove. On searching the pot, no goat was to be found. The corporal's nine year old son, Bomboy Isiewu was observed at school the next day with a protruding stomach. The school has since reported the incidence to the Ewure Health Center, but as at the time of reporting no conclusive diagnosis has been reached. The DPO of the 'arresting' station was seen exchanging hot words with Corporal Loveday and threatening to arrest him in place of the goat."

Chai Chief  Ugwumba,you no go kill person
long time
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Ugwumba(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
**osisi:

Chai Chief Ugwumba,you no kill person

Is this 'babyosisi' or another osisi?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by osisi2(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2009
Ugwumba:

Is this 'babyosisi' or another osisi?

My brother na me o
happy new year
how the family them?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by osisi2(f): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2009
@ the topic,was the goat an indigene or from another geopolitical region
As I look am so,he looks like he's from Osun state grin
earthmama's cousin ,twice removed
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Ugwumba(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
We dey kampe. And wishing you a wonderful year. What's with the name change - someone upset you.

On topic - see how we embarrass ourselves. My dutch colleague in the office sent this to everyone!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by ajadrage: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2009
This is an embarrassing development, it further highlights the tomfoolery prevalent in the system and the descent into which the nation has been dragged into by ineptitude and crass under performance of the state and it's agents. I hope that this is not a ploy to cast aspersion on the sensibilities of sane and rational folk, seeing that the nation is today led by political nincompoops and elite psychopaths whose sanity is questionable (apologies to the few good people).

Sad, this. . . sad
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by d1maff: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
How do we move on in Nigeria if we continue to live in such superstitions and ill-beliefs?Thief turn to goat,imagine.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Macvyno(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2009
This is why I am always proud of my Naija…we too much I beg, I just no fit shout. grin grin grin grin

Who know whether na two goats them catch, organize one (just like Lucky Igbenedion 10% return to EFCC) then dem come bring the other one to police make matter for close? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I beg am up for this one in which ever way its going, whether pepper soup or suya, I no run…. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by 4Play(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2009
Breaking News! The goat is going on Larry King Live tomorrow night to be interviewed. Must watch TV:
www.cnn.com/naijagoat
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by efeboy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2009
N'landers, N'landers, N'landers.

how many times did I call y'all my brodas and sistas.

Please all of should pray that we never witness real life what we watch on tv and claim not to believe.

We watch western videos and see draculas. So we decide that [size=16pt]since draculas and vampires ain't real

then nothing diabolic can be real[/size].

na wao. doubtin thomasis.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by hajifaty: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
Naija wonder funny grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Macvyno(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2009
Come and see ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked Police sue the goat to court, I swear i wouldnt miss this court case, grin grin grin grin

JUDGE: pls could the defendant identify yourself?

GOATY: meeee huuuuuu

JUDGE: ok so meee huuuuuuu do you plead guilty for the crime accused you?

GOATY: neeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JUDGE: the innocent defendent pleads not guilty

GOATY: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssss
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Jarus(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
kai, u people wan kill me wt ur comments o grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by ohaechesi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2009
lol, i no fit should oooooooooooooooooooo, may God help us
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by desholah(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2009
they should just transfer the case to the worldcourt, lol.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by d1maff: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2009
Please take another look at the "goat", does not look like a real goat to me.

How else do you want a goat to look like?This country sucks.Our Nigerian police was once described by a Nigerian rapper as "DUMMIES IN UNIFORM".Is he not right after all?Let them just shoot the damn thing.After all they shoot suspected criminals at will almost on a daily basis.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by MrCrackles(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
Pathetic

Nigerian Police are fucking trollops!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Macvyno(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2009
Robbers attack bullion van with dynamite
By Agency reporter
Published: Thursday, 22 Jan 2009
Armed robbers attacked a bullion van and its accompanying security vehicle at Arungwa junction, on the Port Harcourt-Aba Expressway on Tuesday.

It was a day Governor Theodore Orji was inaugurating development projects in Ikwuano Local Government area and the robbers carted away unspecified amount of money.

The PUNCH learnt that the armed robbers used dynamite to blow up the back of the bullion van, which belonged to a commercial bank.

They carted away the money after allegedly killing all the policemen in the security vehicle and setting their vehicle ablaze.

It was also gathered that the robbers, who first applied bullets to open the bullion van without success, later resorted to the use of dynamite and hand grenade.

The robbery reportedly lasted for over two hours without any interruption, except when the members of the state vigilance team came to the scene and killed one of the armed robbers.

Other members of the gang escaped with their loot, firing sporadically into the air to scare away people around.

When contacted, spokesman for the police in the state, Mr. Alli Okechukwu, requested that he should be given some time to compile report on the incident.

When the Robbers are taking two hours to operate a bullion van, our police dem dey chase goat wen want snatch Mazda car.

Thank God say the police no allow the Mazda car to snatch the goat put for boot.

d1maff:

How else do you want a goat to look like?This country sucks.Our Nigerian police was once described by a Nigerian rapper as "DUMMIES IN UNIFORM".Is he not right after all?Let them just shoot the damn thing.After all they shoot suspected criminals at will almost on a daily basis.

Please sincerely to all Niara Landers on Tuesday January 27 is my birthday, so make lets not shoot the damn thing, i think i have a better alternative, there should be no waste, i no mind if someone help me beg the police and the Judge for the Goat court case to just conclude the case that day, atleast so that enough pepper soup annd suya make wave for the occasion.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by SeanT21(f): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2009
Who knows,Maybe a human turn into a GOAT!! tongue

Haha!!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by RasPwn(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2009
BWAHAHAHA!!! I shouldn't have read this story in the library, see as people dey look me.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Pepeye(f): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
hilarious

One can only sit and watch events as they unfold
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Ndipe(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2009
lagbaja:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/content/view/27049/42/

It was a shocking sight yesterday as men of the Kwara State Police Command paraded a goat as an armed robbery suspect.

The goat "robbery suspect"The goat "suspect" is being detained over an alleged attempt to snatch a Mazda car. The mysterious goat, according to the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Tunde Mohammed, while briefing bewildered journalists at the Force headquarters, is an armed robber who attempted to snatch the said car, Wednesday night, and later transformed into the goat in a bid to escape arrest.

He explained that men of a vigilance group in Anifowose Ipata/Oloje areas of the state capital had chased two armed robbery suspects who wanted to demobilise the Mazda car with the intention of stealing it, and

"while one of them escaped, the other was about to be apprehended by the team when he turned his back on the wall and turned to this goat. They quickly grabbed the goat and here it is.’’ Mohammed said.

The police spokesman said the goat "armed robbery suspect" will not be left off the hook until investigations into the case are concluded.

He also said that no fewer than five stolen vehicles have been recovered by the state Police Command while some suspects were also arrested. Among those arrested, he said was one Idowu Oni of Araromi area of Akure who escaped from Akure Prison.

He added that the escaped convict was arrested in Ilorin after stealing a Mazda 323 car belonging to Mrs. Henrietta Ayijesu.

He also said another armed robbery and rape suspect was in their custody, assuring that the suspects will soon appear in court.

Probably, the goat will end up in someone's belly when the 'investigations into the case are concluded.'
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Creamish(f): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2009
grin . . . saw that piece in d papers . . almost lost some ribz! grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by skipo87(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2009
lo ba tan undecided
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by skipo87(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2009
i wont b surprised if the next headline reads ARRESTED GOAT BREAKS OUT OF PRISON
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by ojimboIV: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2009
na wa o. grin this kind technolology dey and ibori no invest in am grin grin grin
what more can i say. NPF as a whole is a complete waste of time.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by udezue(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2009
LOL grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by joobreel(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2009
i hope these policemen were not drunk when they arrested the goat. dont trust what ogogoro can do. grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by chimizuzu: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
dis goat go soon lose just give them 3 days n d tin go enter pot den dey go tell us say them dey interogate d goat. anytin is posible wit d 9ja police force even goat fit confess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia / Malami: We Were Right To Hold Sowore, Dasuki Despite Court Orders / Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.