Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,402 members, 7,937,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! (21506 Views)

Pregnant Mother Of Two, 7 Others Paraded As Robbery Suspects / Police Arrest Boko Haram Suspect In Borno Gov’s Lodge / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Agod: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
Dis na GOAT abi na SHEEP?

b4 U bury old men wey say 4 dem korokoro eye person turn goat (sorry sheep), wait make dem tell us d investigation result.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by RichyBlacK(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
I have seen many puzzles in my life, but I must admit that the greatest of them is how anybody would believe that a human can change into a goat!

This is evidence of the battered state of the average Nigerian's psyche. The daily doses of fear and intimidation by the corrupt elite have finally invaded the minds of the intimated many. This fear makes the average Nigerian volatile, timid and enslaved in a cage of mental servitude. Even the police, are of the worst kind. Where is the redeeming factor in Nigeria? Why are so many people so foolish? How can people believe this kind of trash? Is it hunger? Is it drugs? Is everybody hallucinating in Nigeria? Why would the police believe such a ridiculous story? Oh, I forgot! People who think are not employed as police officers in Nigeria. Is it only drunk, pot-bellied, womanizing, crude, trigger-happy, brainless gawks that are employed as policemen? Believing in this sort of nonsense should be made a crime!

It is absolutely impossible for a human to turn into a goat!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by bgees(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2009
The goat must appear in court.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by romeo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2009
RichyBlacK:

I have seen many puzzles in my life, but I must admit that the greatest of them is how anybody would believe that a human can change into a goat!

This is evidence of the battered state of the average Nigerian's psyche. The daily doses of fear and intimidation by the corrupt elite have finally invaded the minds of the intimated many. This fear makes the average Nigerian volatile, timid and enslaved in a cage of mental servitude. Even the police, are of the worst kind. Where is the redeeming factor in Nigeria? Why are so many people so foolish? How can people believe this kind of trash? Is it hunger? Is it drugs? Is everybody hallucinating in Nigeria? Why would the police believe such a ridiculous story? Oh, I forgot! People who think are not employed as police officers in Nigeria. Is it only drunk, pot-bellied, womanizing, crude, trigger-happy, brainless gawks that are employed as policemen? Believing in this sort of nonsense should be made a crime!

It is absolutely impossible for a human to turn into a goat!

LoL grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by madskillz: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2009
We really have a way of amusing ourselves in order to let off the steam of poverty plaguing the country.
Surely this is one. My question is this: Suppose the goat refuse to transform into human form again, what
happens? Will the Police send it to jail or simply use it for suya?

truly, I was feeling a bit down but after reading this I think I gud!!! watch out ppl, chickens, sheeps and other creatures may be lurking by to steal and u r permitted to shoot at sight( and dispose as u please)!! LOL ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by oderemo(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2009
can we send this iwu or is it ewu goat to somalia.it will serve many dinner plates
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by udezue(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2009
LOL Foolish hungry men. They probably stole the goat and wanna use that as an excuse to chop am later. What hunger can do. grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by jamace(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2009
Fellow NL, we must see the end of this case. All should be vigilant, please.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Poj1(m): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2009
Which way Nigeria?
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by A40(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2009
Its Naija now anything can happen i thought y'all knew tongue tongue
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by lailai2(m): 12:58am On Jan 24, 2009
so i guess they'll throw the goat into jail
well, i best be wary of any animal now including mosquito. . . . .i'll also like to acquire some kind of powers related to this kind of ability, it would be useful for me grin grin grin grin grin any links
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Sapphic: 1:05am On Jan 24, 2009
jintujinta:

Hmm, omode ko mo oogun, oun pee ni efo. "A child who can not identify herbs, call it vegetable". Am surprised that many people are pretending that things like this don't happen in real life, in Nigeria. Famous warriors in Yorubaland had turned into several things to avoid dangers. You can still come closer in history to see notable politicians who escaped dangers by turning to various things. they stilll do today. Adelakun was a powerful politician / juju man in Ibadan, go and read about him.

Have you people not heard of people vomiting or passing feaces containing live tortoise, frogs or other creeping creatures, once they get delivered? Forget your western ideas and face reality. The evil world is capable of doing anything. Would you deny that witches and wizards turn to birds? If they do, why is it difficult to believe that a man will turn into a ram to escape justice.

If the policeman had been too cautious to arrest the ram and left it, wouldnt the ram have turned to a man once the accusers had left? While i am not saying that this particular incident is true or false, yet i want to tell you doubting thomases to belive in the existence of juju and it's potency. Except you are truly covered, you would just be deceiving yourself and operating under the manipulation of juju.

Na wah for Naija people o. Soon men will start shagging goats and say that it was a woman that turned into a goat, so they are shagging human beings. All those police people who arrested the goat should actually be sacked alongside their bosses who allowed or authorised the press release. Rubbish! undecided
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Yewande3(f): 1:16am On Jan 24, 2009
grin

This is just plain silly, what will the goat say in court?
does he have an alibaaaa ?
x
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by abhosts(m): 1:44am On Jan 24, 2009
Things like this are usually very hard to believe but they are real. It is indeed very possible for a human being to transform into an animal with the aid of demonic spirits. Events like this are usual occurences in many rural parts of Nigeria.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by dejiariyo: 2:07am On Jan 24, 2009
am suprised you guys dont belive things like this do happen in africa and not only in nigeria,have seen where someone dick is being taken by just mere touch and seen 2 guys turn to pig in ibadan due to money ritual and they later became half man and half pig cos the native doctor died in the process.so its actually do happen
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by JJYOU: 2:35am On Jan 24, 2009
dejiariyo:

am suprised you guys dont belive things like this do happen in africa and not only in nigeria,have seen where someone privates is being taken by just mere touch and seen 2 guys turn to pig in ibadan due to money ritual and they later became half man and half pig cos the native doctor died in the process.so its actually do happen
tribune had one of woman in port harcourt some times last year too. God help naija
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by gamechange(m): 2:46am On Jan 24, 2009
If I am the goat man, once I turn my back against the wall and become human again, I will do two things,

1) I will go and fight the babalawo- he has to explain why i no turn to bird or butterfly?

2) I will bottle the 'juju' and start marketing it worldwide. In America alone, I can assure of patronage from all gangsters and drug dealers.

If goatman is reading this, please call me on 6726453389, I have a serious business proposal for you. Money don come.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by gamechange(m): 2:47am On Jan 24, 2009
goatman, hurry I beg.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by gamechange(m): 2:50am On Jan 24, 2009
goatman- still waiting
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by strangleyo: 2:58am On Jan 24, 2009
Goat man said Obasanjo offered him a top cabinet job.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by oyinda3(f): 4:20am On Jan 24, 2009
This is to all future armed robbers. You shall be caught angry. . . . . .but only in animal form. Let this scapegoat be a warning!!!
- Message by the NKP (Nigerian Kaward Police)
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:22am On Jan 24, 2009
I want to see videos of people transforming into animals.
Why isn't it ever caught on tape, ummm maybe because it is a figment of peoples imaginations just maybe
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by RasPwn(m): 4:30am On Jan 24, 2009
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/01/23/sports/s123824S10.DTL&tsp=1

See as the international community dey laugh at us. Nigeria: Crawling since the 60s
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by princekevo(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2009
grin, Abegi Niegerian police no get work, When they can't apprehend the real robbers they start arresting anything they meet on their way, including Goat to justify their incompetence,
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by grade: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2009
cheesy,we better ask those Policemen to stop drinking on duty, that is a result of a drunk Policeman, Now that a goat is arrested,how do they interrogate it?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by breaka: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2009
Omo! this na 1kind thing way funny.

Any way, let the police put the goat in a room at let 4 1 week, by the time hungry finish with the goat, him go turn back to human and confess lol !!

OR the goat is a camouflage, the man in it is long gone,

JASS DEY OOO lol,

9ga with stories every day!!!

But that goat is now Federal Gov. Property lol grin.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by rasputinn(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2009
lagbaja=topic=222961.msg3379894#msg3379894 date=1232776545:

He explained that men of a vigilance group in Anifowose Ipata/Oloje areas of the state capital had chased two armed robbery suspects who wanted to demobilise the Mazda car with the intention of stealing it, and

"while one of them escaped, the other was about to be apprehended by the team when he turned his back on the wall and turned to this goat. They quickly grabbed the goat and here it is.’’ Mohammed said.

The police spokesman said the goat "armed robbery suspect" will not be left off the hook until investigations into the case are concluded.

Thank goodness say dem catch the goat,even I hear say na the same goat go tamper with NEPA dats why naija no dey get light,even that penalty wey that flying eagle player miss against south africa, na the goat kick the player leg (ask one Ilorin policeman who was in the stadium that day).That's not all now listen;psssst I heard the goat is responsible for the frail health situation of Mr President.
Now that the reason for the slow pace of baba go slow's government has been arrested,I dare say there's no need to interrogate the goat,make the ilorin policemen just kill am chop
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by kayc33(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2009
nothing wey we no go see 4 dis our country sef! make dem slaughter d goat na!  grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by femzy(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2009
dis one no b new thang nw, e don tey
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by damilola15: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2009
TIN - This Is Nigeria.
Nothing is ever new.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by apotieri4(f): 11:45am On Jan 24, 2009
i wonder who is stealing who? i dont trust Nigerian police for anything.
u sure say no be the police steal the goat because den wan chop suya?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by konnet: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2009
:owell,wat ever i believe there is nothing new under the sun,i really commend the police for a job well done,because for they to have had the courage to arrest a goat like dat is really a effort, "'keep ur head up!!! oga olopa ooo!!

And from we in ilorin i pray God to guide us all.amen. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Don’t Give A Damn What Obasanjo Says About Me — Atiku Abubakar / Dignitaries At The Ground Breaking Event Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Project. PICS / PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.