Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

God Bless Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Jonathan (359 Views)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / God Bless PMB / Good Bless Jonathan For Being A Sincere President. God Will Make Us The Best In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Jonathan by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2015
For the first time in my life,I cried for a nigerian president not just because he lose but because of his humility to accept defeat. History will not forget u sir. Today nigerians can boost of a free and fair election in nigeria. U postpone the election so that we can have a peace and memorable election. Today mark the end to june 12 anniversary.

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Jonathan by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2015
God bless President GEJ. We will always love you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: God Bless Jonathan by stevecantrell: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Goodbye Jonathan, I have a feeling history would still be kind to you. You've shown true statesmanship over the last few days.
Re: God Bless Jonathan by babadee1(m): 12:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan a true statesman, Nigeria's best president so far. As much as I love and respect GMB I can only hope that he will replicate the humility and democratic tendencies that Jonathan has demonstrated by quickly conceding defeat and congratulating the winner. Honestly I expected a protracted court battle after the announcement and a possible judicial overturning of the results. Now that Jonathan has conceded, that outcome is all but impossible. GEJ you try. Sai Jonathan! God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To May 29 : 58 Days. / How Technology Eased Buhari's Path To Power / Kano State INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.