Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:11 AM

Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (44447 Views)

Shema Submits Himself To EFCC, Says "I Have Nothing To Fear" / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
XRAY21:
idiot of the highest level mastered. pray you get to his level

gringringrin
Shey e dey pain you Ni cos am in his Level!! Get dat Ok
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
fuckerholic:

Fool wait untill he successfully hand over first before you start your rant !

No Sir bt you are the Big Fool here Mister
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
those ones are going to be jailed for life with 100 koboko each daily

Hehehehehegringringringringringrin
On point Joor Bro
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by themodernman: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:
Baba he has Everything to Fear from you Oh!!

Don't tell me BABA that you are going to leave him alone and let him go Scotfree!! Mbanu!!

Atleast Probe the Clueless Ediot Na

Pls No Mercy for Fayose and Fani werepe!!

In dat case Obasanjo & even Tinubu, Amaechi his gold mines must also be probed!!!
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Defcon1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
This man means well for Nigeria
He has been magnanimous in victory, and has passionately been preaching healing, friendship, conciliation and political integration, so as to collectively move this country forward.

My only concern is that majority of his supporters have refused to buy into his noble message, by choosing to be ignoble and immature in victory

Please let us put the past,especially the recent past behind, as the classy president - elect himself has pleaded

The era of "TANoids" saTANists", "APC e-rats" and other derogatory epithets is long gone

A new dawn is upon us.
Let us all live up to our name...Good People,Great Nation!
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Bigcake: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
calebo101:
Make Buhari try rubbish na e go know say eye wen dey cry dey see road. Rubbish angry

We accept defeat nor mean say we weak, na for peace to reign. This same time last election 800 people were already dead.

If he wants to probe corruption he shouldn't look far. Just turn your shoulder and look at Obasanjo and Tinubu, look behind and see IBB and Abacha's family. That should keep him busy for 4 years.

Enough said.
I was angry but you just calm me down.... If he tries bullshiit, we have no choice but to blow up the oil pipelines.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mortiano:

it is ur generation that is clueless idiots. u cnt even spell idiot, is people like u dat heat up the policy

Are you MaD Ni
Who ask u to Quote Me!!

Get Outta My Face Joor Stup1d Rat
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Bigcake: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
saasala:
I will not pat Jonadoomed at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. The same man who is acting cold after his lot has been cast sponsored very mean, full of hatred campaign against the people's general. His unlettered and uncouth wife uttered very demeaning, spiteful statement against the northerners and Gen. Buhari, she even said APC supporters should be stoned. Jonadoomed as I often like to call him was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail for crumbling our economy, looting our treasury and nose-diving our naira, he chose to return to Otuoke to enjoy his loot in peace.
Expressing your low mentality in a public forum like this is not too good for you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Ur 1st four lines showed that you are a BIG FOOL. #noOFFENCEsorry

But Mister, Are you MaD Ni

Why are you Spewing Rubbish in my Face
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Keniba86(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
U want him to probe him? Is he doing boko Haram dat is disturbing our country?
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by sexynabila(f): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

Don't tell me BABA that you are going to leave him alone and let him go Scotfree!! Mbanu!!

seeing ur personal text will make one tink u reason well...but dis statemebt just prove how dumb u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
CR77:
I swear u no get sence, Remember say we dey democracy.. tongue

Hey Madam, Are you MaD Ni
You Lack Common sense Oh!!
Get outta my Face joor D11ck Sucker
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by joshuaidibia(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

But Mister, Are you MaD Ni

Why are you Spewing Rubbish in my Face
Sorry sir. Was just voicing my opinion. no offence bro.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Baba!
Your problem big pass Jonathan o!
Make you sleep and rest well before May! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
astana1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jonathan-has-nothing-to-fear-from-me-buhari/#sthash.3vM86Hgg.dpuf

That is the most sensible thing to do. GMB, you are the father of the nation now. Your number one duty is the unity of Nigeria. Bring Nigerians together. I like your position on this. Please, don't listen to those who might want to get even. From North to south and from east to west, you are their president.

God has chosen you. Lead.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by TempleChinedum(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
This Nigga should shut the fuvk up and start thinking of how to give every jobless youth 5k every month and aged people as promised during his campaign.

He should start planning how to make 1n = 1 Usd, he should start planning how to stabilize oil price!

We're watching!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
All this probe GEJ this n Probe GEJ that is just because GEJ is frm the minority, IBB looted hell of money n anull june 12 ontop n OBJ looted hell of money also n attempted 3rd term but not happened 2 both of them, you all forget that the nation depend on the south south resources, yo cannot kill the goose that lay the golden egg n still expect more harvest. Buhari should just focus on how to transform nigeria, the change has come already, he has more works to do than to aportion blame. Nigerian have started watching already.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
calebo101:
Make Buhari try rubbish na e go know say eye wen dey cry dey see road. Rubbish angry

We accept defeat nor mean say we weak, na for peace to reign. This same time last election 800 people were already dead.

If he wants to probe corruption he shouldn't look far. Just turn your shoulder and look at Obasanjo and Tinubu, look behind and see IBB and Abacha's family. That should keep him busy for 4 years.

Enough said.

Omor you talk something there,at least some people are still using their head.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by virus05(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

idiot..u cant even thank Goodluck for accepting defeat mumu..these r d kind of pple that like violence

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
TempleChinedum:
This Nigga should shut the fuvk up and start thinking of how to give every jobless youth 5k every month and aged people as promised during his campaign.

He should start planning how to make 1n = 1 Usd, he should start planning how to stabilize oil price!

We're watching!

Yes oo...I sidan dey wait am
#1=$1
We are waiting

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Etetejake(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
There is always a joy when a new president takes office. but after some years without seeing money shared from house to house, we start to hate and talk. Then when his tenure expires we start crucifing him for not doing the needful. That was the case of Jonah. even those supporting him b4 this erection ar now his enemies bkx he didn't rig and win. He gave us a free and fair election just to avoid bloodshed. that alone should earn him respect. but we are talking more shitts upon shits about how he is afraid of kirikiri. soon when we wait like 3yrs without seeing any change after dipping hand into the pocket, we will start talking about baba too forgetting that the change will be seen in infrastructure and many more projects to develop the country. I am not of any party but just an observer who has vow never to have anything to do with politics bkx it is never transparent. I will keep observing and will raise this again after four years. Our problem is that we expect more than what our leaders can offer and miss to notice a best leader. This earth can never be perfect until the appointed time when a Devine power will reign. I know jona has a shortcomings, so shall buhari and any other leaders to come bkx they ar but flesh. Never expect perfection out of an imperfect being.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by andyanders: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
sexynabila:
u cant curse me cos u r already a cursed mad dude...shit hole sucker...

You should always note that there are some mad people herein.How can a sane person say he will place a curse on someone he never gave birth to.No mind the mad person.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Horus(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by giddy01: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
donphilopus:
I've started feeling pity for Jonathan o...Buhari, pls, just as you've said, "Just let him be". If he has looted our money, then he should peacefully bring them back. No prison for him pls because he can't cope there!!
you seem to forget that the buhari of 1983 is not the same man now. Just watch it, you will see that nothing will happen. Jona should not be afraid of anybody. Buhari is a toothless bd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Kstar1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
eempire:
Hmmm

The fear Of GMB is the begining of..............?
stupidity

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by jomoh: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
lekkie073:
Ibb looted, where is the cash?
Obj looted, where is the cash?
so because Gej happens to come from a minority tribe, una dey humiliate am......dia ris goooooddddddduuuuuuu oooo

Bros don't provoke what is obviously not intended by the person you quoted. No one is against GEJ because of where he comes from but because he has overseen one of the most corrupt dispensation in our history. He is also unfortunate to have being defeated by someone every believe does not respect your personality or origin when you deserve to be dealt with.

Obj, and Ibb were fortunate to be succeeded by people who either is equally corrupt or never had the balls to probe them. Notwithstanding, Buhari has said the man has nothing to fear. Meaning he is not willing to go into the past but focus on the present and the future.

In spite of all the misgivings of GEJ's administration, irrespective of where he comes from (minority) the has won the respect of Nigerians and even non Nigerians all over just for two important things in the continued existence of any nation. Free and fair Election without interference and conceding defeat which nobody saw coming.

I don't like GEJ for some personal reasons that doesn't have anything to do with tribe but he earned my utmost respect for this last minute gesture. I doff my hat.

GOD BLESS GMB
GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS JEGA
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Baba, please let him and other thieves pay, if only in $s. Abeg, ejor.
Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

the clueless ediot ruled you and your family for years. that shows that your fada must be an ediot too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) / “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.