Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,866 members, 7,879,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate (4999 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Please Help! Is Buhari Actually Deaf? / Buhari Actually Invited GEJ To The Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by stonemind(f): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

www.nairaland.com/berem

ahhh what happened, who deactivate it?
Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Good! They should clean up the mess they caused.

The fear of Buhari Is the beginning of NTA transforming to CNN. grin grin
NTA is a waste of Public funds

4 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by acenazt: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chei nna nta na bascard.

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Alimtoheeb(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
this is what I do tell my Frnd that always run after ladies, I always tell them that only success has family by failure is orphan, once u go for success and u achieve it, believe me you, they will be running after you, the same thing happening to BUHARI and vise versa for GEJ, imagine only him in office today, other coworker are absent, even office of vice president was locked today, imagine how sad this man will be. GOD BLESS MY HUSTLE, LONG LIVE NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Ariyke: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
He's been cleared after all the dirty politics game

First time ever

#sai Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by cococandy(f): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Only masters? He even has phd.
Before his tenure is over he will have more degrees than any president ever.
undecided

Mr integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
cococandy:
Only masters? He even has phd.
Before his tenure is over he will have more degrees than any president ever.
undecided
Ha!!! Ironically, he's has what you mentioned in your post.
Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by porshuch: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2015
CERTIFICATE OR NO CERTIFICATE HE IS NOW COMMANDER IN CHIEF...................... SAI BABA
Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by ipledge01: 1:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
this is what I do tell my Frnd that always run after ladies, I always tell them that only success has family by failure is orphan, once u go for success and u achieve it, believe me you, they will be running after you, the same thing happening to BUHARI and vise versa for GEJ, imagine only him in office today, other coworker are absent, even office of vice president was locked today, imagine how sad this man will be. GOD BLESS MY HUSTLE, LONG LIVE NIGERIA

GOD Bless my hustle too...Nice write up
Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by xremmy(m): 1:35am On Apr 02, 2015
gists:

omg! thanks for reminding me of that song!
Do you know/remember the name of the artiste and track?

William Onyeabor -When The Going Is Smooth

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by fflamingo(m): 1:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Who is the 4th president of the 4th Republic to be declared winner in
the 4th month after contesting to be the president for 4 times. Who is
He?

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by ichieoriginal(m): 2:07am On Apr 02, 2015
NTA and AIT were political pawns all through the campaigning period
Them spoil GMB no be small
They were not professional at all and I stand to say that they are both a great shame to journalism
Cos they made a mockery of the freedom of speech bill...
If buhari disciplines them nw,they will say he's a tyrant..

We really need to be handled with IRON HAND in this country..
Wetin 2years old pikin no go do na him large firm,organization,stakeholders and elder statesmen dy do...

TUFIA...

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by vivacious01: 5:34am On Apr 02, 2015
The propaganda gave me more reasons to stand by the General.No hard feelings.
Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by United4lyf(m): 6:00am On Apr 02, 2015
xremmy:

William Onyeabor -When The Going Is Smooth
mehhhn thanx bro,for this lovely piece of info,I don look for dis track tire but to no avail cux I don't knw the name of the singer,I just download am now all thanx to you,I dey hear am now na im I say make I pause hail u,may God bless you. Those good old days.....

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2015
NTA needs to be overhauled just like many of our government institutions that have become highly politicised and deficient in quality service delivery

Meanwhile

Any sane government should always visit Nairaland with the intent to get a feel of how the people feel of events in the country and not with the intent of manipulating the opinions here or hacking the site. Martins301

seun lalasticlala obinoscopy move this piece to front page please
Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by otokx(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Goodluck surrounded himself with the wrong people.
Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by deanoffaculty: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Nairalanders looking for Job should start arranging their CVS cos GMB will do some flushing in NTA..........meanwhile all current NTA staffs should start sending theirs to JOBBERMAN grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Borderless: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Have you seen a copy of the certificate? It's one thing to claim to have something it's another to be able to declare it. I wonder why we Nigerians are shallow-minded. God help us.
Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by juman(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2015
fflamingo:
Who is the 4th president of the 4th Republic to be declared winner in
the 4th month after contesting to be the president for 4 times. Who is
He?

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burutai wife own dubai property...revealed by sahara reporters. Picz / How The US Is Plotting To Destroy Nigeria - Lai Muhammed / Did Iran Just Score An Own Goal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.