Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (270475 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

And i thought i was alone fixing hair grin,i am done with mine,phew... sad The girl asked for curly hair. undecided

Lucky you!

Mon Dieu! Only just finishing my girl's hair now-now. Absolutely knackered...

(sigh).
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not cooking today dear (or even yesterday). The boys are in control of the kitchen this weekend. Me dey fix my princess's hair. Been at it since yesterday. embarassed embarassed

The thing pass waist length. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. And my waist is on fire. cry cry

Ordering a takeaway this evening...

That is the labour of bearing and raising a daughter. And the considerations of when bride price is set wink is all the wahala involved. Ahem, so her hair is that long? how come? we want to grow ours long too. My one and only princess is into long hair things (that is the condition for eating veggies).
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
smartmom:

That is the labour of bearing and raising a daughter. And the considerations of when bride price is set wink is all the wahala involved. Ahem, so her hair is that long? how come? we want to grow ours long too. My one and only princess is into long hair things (that is the condition for eating veggies).

Lol!

Our regime is simple but effective:

~ Applying the LOC method daily. Liquid (water), Oil, and Conditioner. Although I condition once every fortnight after shampooing.

~ Adopting protective styles to preserve her tips to prevent breakage

~ Never, ever, dry combing. I finger comb and detangle (took me 4 hours on Saturday) and only use a very wide-toothed comb just before styling. But even then, her hair would have been spritzed and properly conditioned to make it super soft. cheesy cheesy

(cough...cough) Bride price? You go fit afford am so? grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 6:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Oat banana pancake and eggs for lunch.
Smoothie for dinner.

MrsOJ, the pancakes were delicious. Thanks again wink

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:
Oat banana pancake and eggs for lunch.
Smoothie for dinner.

MrsOJ, the pancakes were delicious. Thanks again wink

Wow look at that pancake, looking yummylicious.
You are welcome cococandy, glad to help out.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

~ Applying the LOC method daily. Liquid (water), Oil, and Conditioner. Although I condition once every fortnight after shampooing.

~ Never, ever, dry combing. I finger comb and detangle (took me 4 hours on Saturday) and only use a very wide-toothed comb just before styling. But even then, her hair would have been spritzed and properly conditioned to make it super soft. cheesy cheesy

cheesy * puffing up chest and bosom and dusting our numerous ATMs and calling from reinforcement from near and abroad* henhen, no try us o! we are more than able at all fronts.

Thanks for the regime. Will adopt it asap.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
smartmom:

cheesy * puffing up chest and bosom and dusting our numerous ATMs and calling from reinforcement from near and abroad* henhen, no try us o! we are more than able at all fronts.

Thanks for the regime. Will adopt it asap.

Lol!

You're welcome sis. smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Quiche

Healthy and unhealthy version.

I ate the healthy one with plenty veges, while others ate the sweet unhealthy ones.

Was yummy, the one with plenty veges.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Your Okra inspired me

Made Ogbono with three tablespoon of oil and it looks so good cheesy

The extra oil is honestly not necessary

You welcome.
The trick is to pre boil your meat stock with tomato puree. The acidic taste of the Tomate disappears after a long time and it gives the stock, palm oil color. Then you can use 2 - 3 table spoon for soup.
worked for me for vegetable, okra, ogbolo, egusi soups.

Will try it next for ofe owerri.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:
Quiche

Healthy and unhealthy version.

I ate the healthy one with plenty veges, while others ate the sweet unhealthy ones.

Was yummy, the one with plenty veges.

Lol!

Nice one Chilli. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Nice one Chilli. cheesy

Thanks.
I see those unhealthy meals with plenty cal as poison now.

I feel so good.
I tried eating one chocolatine and I felt sick . Like plenty butter hanging in my throat.
maybe it's in the mind. grin but I'm sure it's not
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
I'm really getting into this plain porridge (no milk, no sugar) of a thing. Especially when I substitute white sugar with a slightly overripe banana. smiley

Sorry about the moi-moi folks. I don nearly chop finish before I remembered to snap...moi-moi (not a single drop of oil) with Broccoli.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

Thanks.
I see those unhealthy meals with plenty cal as poison now.

I feel so good.
I tried eating one chocolatine and I felt sick . Like plenty butter hanging in my throat.
maybe it's in the mind. grin but I'm sure it's not

That is eh...

You know what, I find looking at myself in the mirror and seeing how far I've come on my healthy lifestyle / weight loss journey is so much motivation in itself. Those biceps, triceps, neck muscles, and yam legs are no joking matter.

Choi! I love my new self oh! And you ladies on here are such an inspiration. kiss kiss Exercising today was such a blast...

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That is eh...

You know what, I find looking at myself in the mirror and seeing how far I've come on my healthy lifestyle / weight loss journey is so much motivation in itself. Those biceps, triceps, neck muscles, and yam legs are no joking matter.

Choi! I love my new self oh! And you ladies on here are such an inspiration. kiss kiss Exercising today was such a blast...

You don't say.
The thing is to start. You have to convince yourself that you need it before it works.

Adopting a healthy lifestyle is the best dear.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
I notice that I'm losing weight.
But my breasst size is reducing too embarassed
Can someone really lose weight without coming down in bra size?

I don't joke with my booobs.
If they will reduce, I will stop watching my weight.
Hian.

EfemenaXY:

That is eh...

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:

Hian.

Lol!

Coco have a look at Ed's latest post on the lingerie thread. It answers the questions you're asking...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

You welcome.
The trick is to pre boil your meat stock with tomato puree. The acidic taste of the Tomate disappears after a long time and it gives the stock, palm oil color. Then you can use 2 - 3 table spoon for soup.
worked for me for vegetable, okra, ogbolo, egusi soups.

Will try it next for ofe owerri.

Thanks

Just even made beans with 2 tablespoons of palm oil and 1tbs of soya oil.

We must get there

Not an exercise person So I really really need to watch my intake.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

There is an Organics Detangler I use.

You might want to try it
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Coco have a look at Ed's latest post on the lingerie thread. It answers the questions you're asking...
I thought she was talking about how to keep them firm.
I'm more concerned about how to keep their size constant.

Edwife any ideas?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

There is an Organics Detangler I use.

You might want to try it

Thanks Bukky, but I use Johnson's Baby Leave-in detangling Conditioner. It works wonders and is Paraben free...

Moca: Hope this answers your question... smiley And yes, it's 100% natural, 100% Nigerian (Isoko)
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:

Edwife any ideas?

Nothing is constant.
If you want to keep it constant, don't get pregnant.
After 12yrs it will start respecting gravity grin

You just try not to depress it too much. Finito.

silicon maybe
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Million dollar question; 10 years in the gym OR 2 weeks with Dr. Miami? cheesy

These procedures make use of the client's fat; they push fat from the stomach to the butt and other areas to get the desired figure.

Relatively safe. $7000 on an average procedure. 2 weeks recovery time grin

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Thanks Bukky, but I use Johnson's Baby Leave-in detangling Conditioner. It works wonders and is Paraben free...

Moca: Hope this answers your question... smiley And yes, it's 100% natural, 100% Nigerian (Isoko)

OK. Might try it

Just cut my hair cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Wow. Her hair is looong.
My princess hair is just so short.
The way she sleeps eh.
You keep her in this position, after 2 hrs she is in the opposite position, screaming her heart out.

She turns around too much in bed, which aids in cutting her hairs.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:

Edwife any ideas?

You can't predict their size due to the fact that breasts grow bigger the minute you are pregnant,some lose them while some keep them.It's really has to do with your anatomy.The only thing you can control is their resilience.

But i have seen your chest before,don't worry-you wont lose them,just keep them firm that's all. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

Nothing is constant.
If you want to keep it constant, don't get pregnant.
After 12yrs it will start respecting gravity
grin

You just try not to depress it too much. Finito.

silicon maybe

Precisely.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
BABE3:

These procedures make use of the client's fat; they push fat from the stomach to the butt and other areas to get the desired figure.

10 years in the gym! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:

Edwife any ideas?

Dr Miami is the answer. cheesy No matter how much weight you lose, your bööbs won't change in size.

$5000. grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:

Hian.

No,you will lose them.

I lost mine too,was 36 D and now 34 D
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
BABE3:

I fear the complications and after effect of knives.
My gym is not just for external beauty but also good health internally.

So I go for moderate natural exercise. I don't even need to smell the gym or the knife. cool

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

10 years in the gym! cheesy

Efe me I'm tempted o. I think I'll start saving up. grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

Wow. Her hair is looong.
My princess hair is just so short.
The way she sleeps eh.
You keep her in this position, after 2 hrs she is in the opposite position, screaming her heart out.

She turns around too much in bed, which aids in cutting her hairs.

Thanks. smiley

How old is your little angel, Chilli? If she can withstand hair nets, use a silk one for her at night. And silk pillow cases too.

Also do protective styles that keep the tips of her hair nicely tucked in... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.