Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,709 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (271453 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chillisauce:
Curry sauce with half cooked beef. The juice from meat still dripping. Yummy. I couldn't resist, had to add little to my plate.

Akpiri long throat.

My plate.
Brocoli
Tomate sauce
Salmon
Rice.

Beef curry

That basmati rice on your plate? Your plate sure looks yummicious
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
smartmom:

That basmati rice on your plate? Your plate sure looks yummicious

Thanks. Its like 3 spoons grin.
It won't be so yummicious when the plenty calories come calling cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chillisauce:
Curry sauce with half cooked beef. The juice from meat still dripping. Yummy. I couldn't resist, had to add little to my plate.

Akpiri long throat.

My plate.
Brocoli
Tomate sauce
Salmon
Rice.

Beef curry

yummy yummy cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
edwife:

yummy yummy cheesy

I remembered you as I prepared it.
Hubby finished everything.
It was soooooooooooo good.

Soft and ....
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chillisauce:

Thanks. Its like 3 spoons grin.
It won't be so yummicious when the plenty calories come calling cheesy

3 tablespoons of rice cant be too bad. Or is it the lil beef curry?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chillisauce:

I remembered you as I prepared it.
Hubby finished everything.
It was soooooooooooo good.

Soft and ....

Lol,that curry got me thinking...

Might make it this weekend smiley

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
smartmom:

3 tablespoons of rice cant be too bad. Or is it the lil beef curry?

No, I added more veges to reduce the rice size.
The beef was so good I tell you
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ladygogo: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Curried quinoa, steamed kale, and grilled grey mullet with onion sauce.

@babe do you watch botched? its a show on e channel about cosmetic surgeries gone wrong. Abeg I will stick to the conventional way. grin

If anyone is on instagram you can follow clean_eating_alice and shreddergang(naijabased). They have lots of healthy meal ideas.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 3:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Speaking of hair, how do you guys maintain/manage hair while working out...i mean serious workouts. I am about to completely transition from low cut waves to doing twists Senegalese or kinky. Or maybe relax it but i can't imagine spending a fortune only to see it waste away from sweating. Undecided though lipsrsealed.
So please ya'all share.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2015
armyofone:
Speaking of hair, how do you guys maintain/manage hair while working out...i mean serious workouts. I am about to completely transition from low cut waves to doing twists Senegalese or kinky. Or maybe relax it but i can't imagine spending a fortune only to see it waste away from sweating. Undecided though lipsrsealed.
So please ya'all share.

Sweating is natural. You should be worried of you don't sweat. In Nigeria during nysc days , after sweating it out in the sun, we tap our hair gently or hide a pin in it for scratching grin. We don't wanna waste the money too then. You can apply same method otherwise you join the natural hair club.

I'm natural for almost 2yrs now, anytime I do a very high intensive I jump in the shower . Wash every part well. Jump out and role up my hair . Most times usually at night.
If during the day, I wash and blow dry the curls on very low or no heat. (Takes longer time).

If I'm on braids, I wash it when required and use gel to hold the tips. It usually last me for 1 month.

Join the natural hair club and free yourself from weaves, tapping of hair etc.

Anytime you feel like getting weave done just put on your brazilian wig and you are good to go. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by baby6: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2015
ladygogo:
Curried quinoa, steamed kale, and grilled grey mullet with onion sauce.

@babe do you watch botched? its a show on e channel about cosmetic surgeries gone wrong. Abeg I will stick to the conventional way. grin

If anyone is on instagram you can follow clean_eating_alice and shreddergang(naijabased). They have lots of healthy meal ideas.

Please explain how u make ur cous cous
tx
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2015
grin grin. It is natural and really easy to maintain. But I'm thinking of enjoying some of those fancy styles I'm being tormented with while still enjoying my working out. No longer in service but I still have to keep up.
lol to the tapping of hair grin and pinning. I read guys don't like the tapping grin thing.

Chillisauce:

Sweating is natural. You should be worried of you don't sweat. In Nigeria during nysc days , after sweating it out in the sun, we tap our hair gently or hide a pin in it for scratching grin. We don't wanna waste the money too then. You can apply same method otherwise you join the natural hair club.

I'm natural for almost 2yrs now, anytime I do a very high intensive I jump in the shower . Wash every part well. Jump out and role up my hair . Most times usually at night.
If during the day, I wash and blow dry the curls on very low or no heat. (Takes longer time).

If I'm on braids, I wash it when required and use gel to hold the tips. It usually last me for 1 month.

Join the natural hair club and free yourself from weaves, tapping of hair etc.

Anytime you feel like getting weave done just put on your brazilian wig and you are good to go. smiley

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ladygogo: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
baby6:

Please explain how u make ur cous cous
tx

I did a water rinse, add more water, salt and curry if you like and boil for like 20 mins.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
smartmom:

Tell her o! no shunting! turn by turn, maybe you go try born anoda girl for Moca o. Abeg Moca no come pour sand for our garri o. angryWe have been diligently working towards meeting all the requirements including learning how to cook indigenous soups sef... smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy!
Only time will tell cheesy!
The moca's r very irresistable,darling cheesy!
Only time will tell but let me pity u small.
We r fair breeds u know cheesy tongue cheesy

(I can remember folks that used to tell my mum this same thing when I was small. See how time flies cheesy)
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pls o,what are the health benefits of ogi(pap) water?
I heard it's used to prepare agbo.
The rest,i don't know.

Went somewhere and saw aalmost everybody drinking an overnight pap water.
Heard it's medicinal.
Is that true?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
moca:

cheesy cheesy cheesy!
Only time will tell cheesy!
The moca's r very irresistable,darling cheesy!
Only time will tell but let me pity u small.
We r fair breeds u know cheesy tongue cheesy

(I can remember folks that used to tell my mum this same thing when I was small. See how time flies cheesy)

Yep, time surely does fly.

And yes time will surely tell but suffice to say all my 3 boys are handsome and home trained, fit for the perfect son in-law mold. They have learnt well how to be good husbands and whosoever marries them is indeed favoured cool, respecters of womenfolks, God-fearing, intelligent, ... shall I continue? cheesy cheesy

But in the spirit of fair play, we shall all contest on equal ground lol. May the best man win.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
moca:
Pls o,what are the health benefits of ogi(pap) water?
I heard it's used to prepare agbo.
The rest,i don't know.

Went somewhere and saw aalmost everybody drinking an overnight pap water.
Heard it's medicinal.
Is that true?

Only if a woman is pregnant and is feeling nausauted and dehydrated. I do know though that taking a spoonful of raw ogi paste can help curb stooling
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 24, 2015
smartmom:

Yep, time surely does fly.

And yes time will surely tell but suffice to say all my 3 boys are handsome and home trained, fit for the perfect son in-law mold. They have learnt well how to be good husbands and whosoever marries them is indeed favoured cool, respecters of womenfolks, God-fearing, intelligent, ... shall I continue? cheesy cheesy

But in the spirit of fair play, we shall all contest on equal ground lol. May the best man win.
3 shocked
I have been outnumbered!
It's not fair.
I will wait for cococandy's baby gal.
Coco,take note.
Even if it takes five yrs,we r waiting.
Anybody put head,we go wound am tongue cheesy

Pregnancy and pap water
Ok o cheesy
At least I'm learning.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 2:47am On Apr 24, 2015
grin

Let me give your boys time to grow small.
You know the boy is usually older than the girl in marriage
moca:

3 shocked
I have been outnumbered!
It's not fair.
Coco,take note.

Pregnancy and pap water
Ok o cheesy
At least I'm learning.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
armyofone:
grin grin. It is natural and really easy to maintain. But I'm thinking of enjoying some of those fancy styles I'm being tormented with while still enjoying my working out. No longer in service but I still have to keep up.
lol to the tapping of hair grin and pinning. I read guys don't like the tapping grin thing.

at bolded, no one likes it but no choice here grin
according to edwife, 'beauty is pain'
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
moca:

3 shocked
I have been outnumbered!
It's not fair.
Coco,take note.

Pregnancy and pap water
Ok o cheesy
At least I'm learning.

your small son you want to link with efemanaxy daughter? You think she wants to be a sugar mum or what cheesy tongue
tell bobo to wait for coco baby or my own. I will be ready again in 4yrs time, by then he go don mature small cool
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

at bolded, no one likes it but no choice here grin
according to edwife, 'beauty is pain'

Lol,but true na cheesy

How many delicious meal have you gave up this year only? grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
edwife:

Lol,but true na cheesy

How many delicious meal have you gave up this year only? grin

none, i just gave up the poisonous ones. I still eat my delicious meal, i only make them more delicious by removing excess oil tongue.

pls does anyone know a vegetable that taste like ora leave?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

none, i just gave up the poisonous ones. I still eat my delicious meal, i only make them more delicious by removing excess oil tongue.

I don't know of any.

i gave up coke,chocolate and fried plantain.I still eat plantain but bake ones.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
edwife:

I don't know of any.

never a fan of coke, and cakes.
Fried plantain now, once i see the oil, esp those over riped ones, i will just fall sick.
Im now "oilphobia"
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

never a fan of coke, and cakes.
Fried plantain now, once i see the oil, esp those over riped ones, i will just fall sick.
Im now "oilphobia"

gringrin you mad...@oilphobia
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

your small son you want to link with efemanaxy daughter? You think she wants to be a sugar mum or what cheesy tongue
tell bobo to wait for coco baby or my own. I will be ready again in 4yrs time, by then he go don mature small cool
Comot for road!
Don't u know that love knows not age?
See,mummies r already queuing cheesy tongue o!
Cos they knew we r very capable.
We moca pass mouka foam tongue cheesy

Why five yrs?
Do all once and finish na.
I want first daughter that's why I picked coco.
We will visit them in amelika kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
edwife:

I don't know of any.

See,if u guys see the food change I made in my house eeh!
Complete overhaul.
Hubby eats(infact, I don't know what to call it)
We fought and fought seriously.
Now he is an advocate of healthy eating.
Though he has slacked a bit cos he is in charge of food now but he is seriously into it.
I'm so happy.
When daddy came and stayed only two months and was told to go off drugs,na so all man begin take me serious.
My head just dey swell.
Healthy living is a must o!

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

None.
My nebor gave me mushroom but I rejected and thanked him. Have u guys eating that before?
He is cococandy's bro.
Such a nice man.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hello house,

How is the weekend going?

Can I substitute brown rice for Ofada rice?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Okay, so while the rest of the family's enjoying their beans porridge cooked with palm oil, fried plantain, et al... (pics posted on the other thread), here's my alternative:

Beans porridge (no palm oil), a slice of sweet potatoe, boiled plantain, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Okay, so while the rest of the family's enjoying their beans porridge cooked with palm oil, fried plantain, et al... (pics posted on the other thread), here's my alternative:

Beans porridge (no palm oil), a slice of sweet potatoe, boiled plantain, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes. cheesy

Nice one efe, but I would have added sauce to it. How do you manage to eat it dry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.