Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant - Educational Services (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (147292 Views)

Any Idea Of How Much Oagf-office Of Accountant General Pays ??? / A Random Question At An Interview / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by bonjel75(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2016
I am B.Sc holder in accounting from Bangalore University, India. I want to register for ICAN. Please Sir, could you please advise me on which stage I have to start from and what is best way for the process.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ensodev(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
please sir, can you help me with the present ICAN office in ibadan.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by boyex101(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2016
I have OND in Accounting,currently in 300 level National Open University Of Nigeria. I registered for ATSWA on 6th of April 2016,submitted all the relevant credentials to Students Affairs at Ebutte meta but till now I have not yet received any registration number. please what should I do? 08066033637.Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Arisheloaded(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2016
Dear Sir,

I commend your concerted efforts on this thread, May God bless your Works!

I'm a Business Education Graduate from Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode. (First Degree).

My University isn't accredited by ICAN.

Which stage will I start from and how many exemptions will I get?

Thanks Mr. Adebayo., Best Regards to Mr. Rahman and others too.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by orbie11(f): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pls i would like to confirm if its ok to pay for one paper at a time. i currently have 4 outstanding papers in Skill level but i can only write one at this time. Can i reg and pay for just the one i'm interested in sitting for. TIA.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by bolliejay(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
orbie11:
Pls i would like to confirm if its ok to pay for one paper at a time. i currently have 4 outstanding papers in Skill level but i can only write one at this time. Can i reg and pay for just the one i'm interested in sitting for. TIA.
Yes u can. i wrote one paper outta 3 last diet.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by obisite: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Arisheloaded:
Dear Sir,

I commend your concerted efforts on this thread, May God bless your Works!

I'm a Business Education Graduate from Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode. (First Degree).

My University isn't accredited by ICAN.

Which stage will I start from and how many exemptions will I get?

Thanks Mr. Adebayo., Best Regards to Mr. Rahman and others too.

Exemption for A1, n A3.n A5.. Asin Quantitative technic in bus, financial acting,, business law, with exemption fee of #25,900,,you have to three papers to write,, mgt info, business n finance .... #22,700
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by obisite: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
bonjel75:
I am B.Sc holder in accounting from Bangalore University, India. I want to register for ICAN. Please Sir, could you please advise me on which stage I have to start from and what is best way for the process.

B.SC/HND (ACCOUNTING) FROM FOREIGN RECOGNISED INSTITUTIONS
Exemption
Three (3) papers in Foundation Level:
Quantitative Techniques in Business
Financial Accounting
Management Information

#19,900.00...

You would have to start from foundation level to complete the course there which are,, business Law,,, business and finance
#22,700
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by obisite: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
boyex101:
I have OND in Accounting,currently in 300 level National Open University Of Nigeria. I registered for ATSWA on 6th of April 2016,submitted all the relevant credentials to Students Affairs at Ebutte meta but till now I have not yet received any registration number. please what should I do? 08066033637.Thanks

Just exercise patient... Sure they are working on it..

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by debawilliam1: 1:58pm On May 04, 2016
my sister went to a business center to scan her photo and signature as well as fill her forms online but the computer operator filled male instead of female on her form. please does anyother know how ii can fix this? HELP
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2016
debawilliam1:
my sister went to a business center to scan her photo and signature as well as fill her forms online but the computer operator filled male instead of female on her form. please does anyother know how ii can fix this? HELP
U cn Email ICAN bt ds shud b an insignificant issue....
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Ramsey19: 4:57pm On May 04, 2016
how much is AAT induction fees and how will I go abt d nxt stage after ATS3 will I pay for any exemption at the prof. level?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by bluewles33: 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
Pls should i go for ICAN or CITN?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Springboard(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2016
AAT induction fee is #24,500 excluding bank charges.
You will pay for exemption. #53,500.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Modelchy: 11:55am On May 11, 2016
I am a graduate of Chemistry from UNAAB. I want to join ICAN because I have opportunities opening for me. Please Where will I start from and what are the finacial implications and other requirements? Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by mhizzcherry(f): 8:56am On May 14, 2016
I am a 300l student of delta state university studying economics WHR will I start from and how much will I spend thnx
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by bonjel75(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2016
obisite:

Exemption
Financial Accounting
Management Information

#19,900.00...

You would have to start from foundation level to complete the course there which are,, business Law,,, business and finance
#22,700
Noted. Thanks, God bless you
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Arisheloaded(m): 2:12am On May 21, 2016
obisite:

Exemption for A1, n A3.n A5.. Asin Quantitative technic in bus, financial acting,, business law, with exemption fee of #25,900,,you have to three papers to write,, mgt info, business n finance .... #22,700

Thanks.

God Bless!
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Manuelandrei: 10:37am On May 24, 2016
ABDamola:

Yes u cn!

Am a graduate of Agricultural Economics

I started 2015 November diet and I passed all d four courses I did at once and I didn't attend any tutorial!

Dia s notin in it... All u nid is 2b focused, dedicated and u nid 2 sacrificie ur time 4 reading...
That's good, thank God for u.
I'm a graduate of Economics n I want to start planning for ICAN, but I don't know much about it. Please I'd like to know, are there given topics to focus on on or am I suppose to read the entire text books?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2016
Manuelandrei:
That's good, thank God for u.
I'm a graduate of Economics n I want to start planning for ICAN, but I don't know much about it. Please I'd like to know, are there given topics to focus on on or am I suppose to read the entire text books?

For registration, exemption and exam fee for foundatn, its around 65k...
Sir, u r to read d entire books ooooo....
Its a Mata of discipline...
Go for it... U cn do it bt d higher u go, d tougher it bcums...
Notin gud cums easy...
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Manuelandrei: 10:11pm On May 24, 2016
ABDamola:

For registration, exemption and exam fee for foundatn, its around 65k...
Sir, u r to read d entire books ooooo....
Its a Mata of discipline...
Go for it... U cn do it bt d higher u go, d tougher it bcums...
Notin gud cums easy...
Thank u so much. Please tell me more. As a graduate of Economics, how many of the courses can I exempt n how many times am I gonna write exams to pass out if I choose to do all course each semester
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by onyekanonso(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2016
Good morning,

When filling my online registration form yesterday I omitted 2 digits from my referee's membership number.

Please what do I do cos i have already submitted the form.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by habayommy: 11:29pm On May 25, 2016
obisite:

Exemption
Financial Accounting
Management Information

#19,900.00...

#22,700

Thanks for the good job you are doing here.

I have HND in Accounting from The Polytechnic Ibadan.
Which category do I fall into:

1. HND/B.Sc (Accointing) obtained under the Mutual Co-Operation Agreement with Tertiary Institutions

2. HND/B.Sc (Accointing) obtained ‎from ICAN accredited institutions in Nigeria‎
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by obisite: 10:55am On May 26, 2016
habayommy:

Thanks for the good job you are doing here.

I have HND in Accounting from The Polytechnic Ibadan.
Which category do I fall into:

1. HND/B.Sc (Accointing) obtained under the Mutual Co-Operation Agreement with Tertiary Institutions

2. HND/B.Sc (Accointing) obtained ‎from ICAN accredited institutions in Nigeria‎

You fell under HND/B.SC obtained from ICAN accredited institutions

Will be exempted from foundation level.. To write Skills, pay for registration, exemption fee n register for the exam, either two, three or all paper as your strength can carry.. Thanks... Hope it helps
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by habayommy: 11:25am On May 26, 2016
obisite:

Will be exempted from foundation level.. To write Skills, pay for registration, exemption fee n register for the exam, either two, three or all paper as your strength can carry.. Thanks... Hope it helps
Thanks. I thought I will be exempted from some papers in skills level.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by funkyjms: 9:24pm On May 26, 2016
obisite:

Did you actually check if his institution is among the listed accredited institution? Else, it would be under third condition.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by obisite: 2:40am On May 27, 2016
habayommy:

Thanks. I thought I will be exempted from some papers in skills level.

Yea... Two papers, have 6 papers in skills
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by habayommy: 2:01pm On May 27, 2016
obisite:

Yea... Two papers, have 6 papers I'm skills
Thanks...I'm grateful
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Topsonluv(m): 5:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Is there Any ICAN prize for a student coming from ATS 3 to write application skill for d first time ? Thanks looking forward for ur answer
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Saheed69(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2016
Good day to you friends,
Please can you help me to choose between Student PYE ICAN tutorial center and Superiorpoints ICAN tutorial center. I don't know which one is better.

Note: both of them are accredited by ICAN.

Kindly suggest for me.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ogihpeter: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2016
Pls sir, If am to take 2 papers in Skill, Which papers will you advise me to take together.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by accavideoslsbf: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
p

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. / Education Project Topics With Available Materials / Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.