Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,827 members, 7,924,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 06:30 PM

Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) (21832 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by kay1one(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sad! Islam is cursed!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by 4Play(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:
Buhari what point are you trying to prove? That boko haram weren't created to distabilise GEJ's government?
Please you don't need to use people's lives to prove any point.

This idiocy is getting stale. Boko Haram is an Islamist group with a particular extreme interpretation of Islam. It has nothing to do with Buhari or partisan politics.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
The worst part was dat no official rescue came for more than an hour, 3 odas hav to bleed to death!
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by ribbit: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:
President Jonathan is still in charge before people start bringing GMB's name up
even if Buhari takes charge, it won't stop bomb from going off.. Boko haram is beyond politics.. It's Islamic ideology. Even Buhari was attacked by boko haram. I'm afraid, boko haram is here to stay unless we we start educating Muslim North about importance of Western of education thereby reducing the number of illiterates in the north.

Like I always say, Islam in the hand of illiterate is like nuclear bomb in the hand of Osama.. Bad combination.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ah ah I thought that since Buhari is president elect this thing would stop now, la wa o jor which way Nigeria RIP to the dead!

Buhari talk to them boys abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by chi4ik4(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
d change has come. from Benue to gombe. gaskia d change is here. mtchwww

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by japhmanuel: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh Jesus
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by ghanaman5050: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Seven persons are reported dead after an Improvised Explosive Device, IED, was set off at a busy motor park along Bauchi road, in Gombe state, Thursday evening.

A witness, who declined to be named for security reason, told PREMIUM TIMES the IED was brought into the motor park by a female attacker who disguised as a passenger.

“She hid the bomb inside a bag and disguised as a passenger, she kept the bag and pretended to be making calls, suddenly, there was a loud bang, we don’t know whether she also died, but I saw at least seven bodies before I left the place,” our source said.

He also said he saw 15 persons injured in the blast, which he said took place at about 8:30pm.
When contacted, the spokesperson of the Police in the state, Fwaje Atajiri, said he was travelling in Taraba state, and therefore has no details to give at the moment.

Although no one has claimed responsibility for the attack yet, extremist group, Boko Haram has carried out several suicide attacks in motor parks in Gombe state, often using young female bombers.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180525-bomb-attack-at-gombe-motor-park-kills-7.html
They said president Goodluck is infidel now we have Buhari . We need peace

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by darejem4real: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by symbian03(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:
Buhari what point are you trying to prove? That boko haram weren't created to distabilise GEJ's government?

Nigga!!!! Your life so pathetic that you can't even feel shittt. Must you always log into Nairaland after smoking that thing

Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by holyokoto(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:
President Jonathan is still in charge before people start bringing GMB's name up

We know
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by Eyepencil: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abokee bomb abokee...what's my business dia
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by holyokoto(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:

You sound non logical.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by symbian03(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
holyokoto:

You sound non logical.

Nooo he sounded quite stupid.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by godoluwa(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
in another news, APC said Buhari cannot end bokoharam insurgency in 2months
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by Justicealh3(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Still mr president? Mr president elect hav work to do 4 d nation, not to look after bokoharam, pls oga gej.
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by deletrue: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
I just feel like asking if it is not possible to fast track this remaining period so that buhari will assume office? He has promised us two months to remove boko haram. i want Buhari thoroughly messed and disgraced well on time. Even though GEJ has made it possible to fight boko haram because of the arms Nigerian has not, I still want Buhari disgrace because I know they will do nothing other than counting continue failures. No be apc?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmm

Who knows if the boko-haram pretended to blast the area in order to declined the elected-president buhari as not to be mentioned as their mentor on the judgement day......

Thanks to GEJ for maintaining the peace in Nigeria***

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by charles009(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
bishopjoe02:
rubbish. . stage!!!!!!!
let me give you the 411 on what will happen after May 29. Some days to handing over boko haram wil strike. immediately after handing over Bokoharam wil pick up. bomb blast, kidnapping etc. ...
Buhari wil address the nation, Reaffirming his promise that boko haram wil end within three months in his administration. He will move from barrack to barrack , gingering the soldier moral, he will also promise the soldiers that he wil go to the battle field.
Then soldiers wil match out for total outslaught on Bokoharam, the campaign will be lead by GMB. within few weeks Bokoharam will surrender. and they will be granted amnesty.

I pray God expose this power hungry mofo.

My brother, you are so correct...boko Haram will strike and then shortly they will be subdued. We are watching together

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by Samirana360(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bombing wil never stop until...
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by saintandsinnerz: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:

oh clueless, how would i ever forget that

I hope you and your mini god Buhari are ready for the dog abuse waiting for him immediately he assumes power. Try and develop tough skin because the abuse will surely come just the same way you guys had your day abusing GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
i dont care if every northerner dies.
they should kill themselves. i dont give a fvck

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by Atmmachine(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can see the CHANGE.
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by M4gunners: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:
You are a sneak of 2 head . What happen to change? Was president Jonathan not still in power when you guys are praising Buhari change for the FAAN recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by Defcon1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
doctokwus:

Still in charge and still as clueless as ever.
May 29 is now looking like eternity.
Can you guarantee there won't be any more terrorist attacks after May 29
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by hardbody: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:

That is true and that is why GMB is fuelling this to round up the negative labelling upon which GEJ was removed.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by sambisa5: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:

i pity you and your clueless reasonning,,,,,,,,i really pity you.....
Mitcheeeeeeeeeew....just SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by virus05(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
buhari's people... they wan cover up...dont worry we will still catch the sponsors...naso terrorists dey be..
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by HirstMOG(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
doctokwus:

Still in charge and still as clueless as ever.
May 29 is now looking like eternity.

He is clueless and he's your president! You just have to get used to it cos I don't think any member of your family including you has ever and will ever get to that position!! Get a better life cluefull!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park (updated) by sylve11: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
laplace12:

Babe chill.

Nobody has called GMB. Are you scared he may also fail?

Never mind, those are just salutation shots for him.

This gat me loling. grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose And Petrol Sellers At Loggerheads, Black Market Takes Over. / Seun Onigbinde: Buhari’s Media Team Rejects Appointment Of BudgIT Co-Founder / Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.