Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,644 members, 7,885,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? (26022 Views)

Fashionable Ankara Dresses U Can Rock To Work On Friday... / DIY (do It Yourself) & Sew Along / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by fellybabe(f): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2009
it's ok.
Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by ma123123: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2009
Producing various kinds of textile products such as real wax, super soso, London wax( wax prints, wax hollandaise ,dutch wax, Java,kitenge,kanga) etc
Email : sales2@bzh.net.cn
Mobile:86-151 6609 7890
Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by allenzhang(f): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2009
now in the street, you can find that the most popular dress is a short fassion tight shirt matched with low-waist tight jean and a pair of tall Converse sneakers.
most popular color matching is that black jeans matched with brown or white Converse sneakers. like this one
http://fulljordan.com/ShowClass32.aspx

Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by peterod1(m): 4:53am On Jan 07, 2010
i prefer to give d sturf to my tailor.he is good in design local sturf and i always look fit in them.fitting is what matter most.
Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by ma123123s2: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2010
Producing various kinds of textile products such as real wax, super soso, London wax(wax prints, printed fabric,wax hollandaise ,dutch wax, sosso,imitation wax, Java,kitenge,kanga ) etc

Please don’t hesitate to contact us in case of any inquiries or questions.

Email : sales2@bzh.net.cn

Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by ma123123s2: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2010
In addition , we have the following stocks of real wax ,

12 yards/piece, 600 yards/bale
6 yards/piece, 600 yards/bale
2,4 yards/piece, 600 yards/bale
1-1.9 yards/piece, 600 yards/bale

Please note : the stocks are much cheaper and there are many designs in the bales .
Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by ma123123s2: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2010
In addition , we have the following stocks of real wax ,

12 yards/piece, 600 yards/bale  
6 yards/piece, 600 yards/bale
2,4 yards/piece, 600 yards/bale
1-1.9 yards/piece, 600 yards/bale

Please note : the stocks are much cheaper and there are many designs in the bales .

Serena Chen
Email:sales2@bzh.net.cn
Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by magnuga(f): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hello,fellybabe,love your write ups.Please,i am in dire need of tailors who are reliable and i think i am interested in your own tailors.Hope you dont mind if i contact you via email?.Thanks.
fellybabe: Took those ankara 2 my three designers
3 ankara-i pd N10,000 for dat(2 stylish pattern skirt&blouse and one flowing simple gown mixed with bridal satin) she's perfect
My 2nd tailor-i pd N5,000 to sewn 3 ankara, i told her 2 play around with d ankara pattern,designed it 4 her.and meh,u need 2 see it.very lovely .can't compare with those celebrity designer dat will cough out all ur money in d name of d label
D other tailor was a cotonuo guy who based here in lagos. I've not pay him but he charge me N6,000
Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by cloinsignia: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
I believe u can still get very well styled and perfectly tailored Ready to wear ankara dresses at 10k NGN or even less. U can email me @ lovelylynda2k@yahoo.com let me hook u up
Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by keishablack(f): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
fellybabe:
Even,if i have d money 2 patronize our main designers -tiffany amber.mudi,labanella,
adebayo jones etc.i 'll rather go 2 alade market on allen 2 get it sewn.
Imagine adebayo jones uk,always in town for shows dis days.was at his last fashion shows and he was like he spent 12 wks in creating an ankara gown with 4 people working on d stitching over 2000meters of ribbon.N370,000.just 4 one item.
370,000 for a gown? If I hear, is the gown made of gold? Trust me that kind of gown can only be worn on a runway or some other kind of fashion show.
Re: Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice use of purple in this experience smiley kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? / “Describe Your Own Personal Style” / Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.