Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. (2213 Views)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by HumanPsycho(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
And now,all of a sudden,out of the blue,u wanna go out with a girl u never liked,never noticed simply becos she told someone she wanted to out with u.

That my friend is why ladies don't hit on a guy,not to be take advantage of. Cos we all know guys can never say no to anything in a skirt,even if it has the body of a toad.
Don't be so sure.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by KingTom(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Thank you so much. I am honored by this promotion.
I promise to continue performing my duties both on and off the bed, and I officially declare never to spare anyone who decides to cause harm to this great language

Missclassy gringrin
So help you God! grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by KingTom(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2015
crazysaint:
Okay! no wonder you are so serious about it ....Lol

Anyway am most grateful for your correction. but i feel it should be that way, thank you.
Ok no hard feelings bro, and as for your topic, women are like that, just make the first move grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by nanauju(f): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:

Baba oooo!
GBAGAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*********Corrections*********

1) Given, Haba! oga no be gave o, past participle

2) Happened, Present tense and past tense.
Missclasssy over to you!

Dr. Tom's school of Gbagaun annihilation
grin grin grin
Here goes the english teacher of nairaland undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by KingTom(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2015
nanauju:

Here goes the english teacher of nairaland undecided
Ok thank you undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2015
sauceny:

Ur assumption on all guyz wanting anything underneath the skirt is totally wrong.

Ok
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by TheChosenOne1: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:
Kingtom please come gringrin
hahahaha...Kingtom the Gbagaun Detector grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by MrBasketball: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
I wanna marry missclasssy.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by KingTom(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
hahahaha...Kingtom the Gbagaun Detector grin
Yes boss cool
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2015
crazysaint:
Yesterday at work a co-worker told me someone
wanted to go out with me for a while now. I
asked who it was and was blown away
because I walk by her all the time and she
never says hi or flirts or nothing. We work
across the street from each other. Sometimes we park next to each other. I would have
totally gone out with her if only she could
have gave me a clue, hint or said something.
A SMILE AT LEAST! This is not the first time
this has happen so Im asking the Lady's,
whats up Lady's?
Wait lets ask buhari
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Hit On A Guy. by SkinnyDude(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coming from a dude whose post reeks of the haphazardly articulated ratiocination of a cerebral palsy patient, this is ironic.

I don't even think you need a new brain 'cause the one you possess has never been utilized.
*dies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelanders On My Hit List / 10 Ways You SHOULD Treat A Woman / Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.