Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? (4212 Views)

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Ayima: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Well, i haven't dated many girls though because am not good at that, but my own girl is always shy to me she is on her period. Many of my friends have complained about this same thing too. I believe girls shouldn't be shy to tell their boyfriends they are on their period when asked.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by atospet(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Must she tell you everything. Nawa for u sef.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Because girls have been given the impression that their periods are disgusting and are not meant to be talked about.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Blessinzy(f): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
not all girls
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by justmag(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Even girls i don't date can tell me they on their period. They mostly say ""i have cramps! "

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Ayima: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
atospet:
Must she tell you everything. Nawa for u sef.
I feel I should know. One day she almost allow us have s*x while she was on her period and you know what it means. Thank God i knew she was not safe.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by dulux07(m): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Probably d immatured gals undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Princecalm(m): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
some things are not just easy or decent to say for some people.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by atospet(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ayima:
I feel I should know. One day she almost allow us have s*x while she was on her period and you know what it means. Thank God i knew she was not safe.
The reason why you want to know is because of Sex not that u want to care for or comfort her when she's feeling the pain.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ayima:
Well, i haven't dated many girls though because am not good at that, but my own girl is always shy to me she is on her period. Many of my friends have complained about this same thing too. I believe girls shouldn't be shy to tell their boyfriends they are on their period when asked.
That's because its a personal thing..
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Women are complicated....they won't tell you but they expect you to know on your own.....

Buh some shawdies will still tell you depending on the kind of relationship you have
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
I guess that relationship is below 10 months
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by evanscheck(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Funny observation, I wud go with the idea that u just want to know so that u wud time wen to have sex again... probably wen not to use condom I guess... grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by henribj(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
do not ask her such questions when she is on her p.riod, ask her this question before she sees it or after she sees it, simply ask her "when do you normally see your period?".
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by iamkingzlee(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Princecalm:
God bless you mahhn! Excactly!
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by iamkingzlee(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Princecalm:
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Ayima: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
evanscheck:
Funny observation, I wud go with the idea that u just want to know so that u wud time wen to have sex again... probably wen not to use condom I guess... grin grin grin
Bro without condom i no do o.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by AlienStar: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
atospet:

The reason why you want to know is because of Sex not that u want to care for or comfort her when she's feeling the pain.
tough question!
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Young03(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
#following
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Tallesty1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
What do you want to hear about it?
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Sapphire86(f): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shy ke? Not me!! I will not only tell u but will make u very uncomfortable. All those things he asks for when I'm CLEAN, I ll offer when I'm on my period. No questions asked. That's love..... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by jaybee3(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sapphire86:
Shy ke? Not me!! I will not only tell u but will make u very uncomfortable. All those things he asks for when I'm CLEAN, I ll offer when I'm on my period. No questions asked. That's love..... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Yuck
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Sapphire86(f): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
jaybee3:

Yuck

grin I like where ur mind is @ though I'm still angry with u.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by jaybee3(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sapphire86:

grin I like where ur mind is @ though I'm still angry with u.
You are forever angry with me?

Angry black woman syndrome by any chance?
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Sapphire86(f): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
jaybee3:

You are forever angry with me?

Angry black woman syndrome by any chance?

I ain't got no syndrome, na u get f*ucking up syndrome
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shy kwa?i do remove d pad in his presence self and he knws when i am on cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by jaybee3(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sapphire86:

I ain't got no syndrome, na u get f*ucking up syndrome

Ki ni mi shey now?

Oya come and whisper my crime into me ears
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Sapphire86(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
jaybee3:

Ki ni mi shey now?

Oya come and whisper my crime into me ears

U always know how to make me laff. Ok, I ll blow u up later.
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by jaybee3(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sapphire86:

U always know how to make me laff. Ok, I ll blow u up later.
Tenku sweetie pie
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by tinybody(f): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
dulux07:
Probably d immatured gals undecided
Seconded!!!
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by Sapphire86(f): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
jaybee3:

Tenku sweetie pie

O ri pe mo ma ti fine si on bbm?
Re: Why Are Girls So Shy To Tell Their Boyfriends About Their Period? by jaybee3(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sapphire86:

O ri pe mo ma ti fine si on bbm?

Fine babe looking segssyyyy

Na you ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend / My Wish , Who Can Do This ??? / How Many Kinds Of Pénis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.