Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,282 members, 7,950,469 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe (3284 Views)

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=15pt]1)you wear tight leggings a lot
2)you wear see through blouses
3)you easily flair up when u are approached by a guy when u are walking
4)you are always caught inside a man's ride
5)you are always inside one lecturers office. Flirting with them
6)you are seen inbetween a cluster of guys
7)you fix eye lashes a lot
#8#)you paint your nails with rainbow colours..
Add yours

[/size]
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by iceberylin(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nlander what you do that make you look like a fool :creating irrelevant Topics angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
undecided

Nna na wah ooo

#I can't trust nl beetches
#YOLO
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Dotwillis1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
iceberylin:
Nlander what you do that make you look like a fool :creating irrelevant Topics angry
grin
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Dotwillis1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
richommie:
undecided

Nna na wah ooo

#I can't trust nl beetches
#YOLO
wadup nigga, tink ah knw yhu in da rapbaTtle sectn. Right?
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Rexhenrex(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
what is the meaning of hoe
I thought its a farm implementgrin
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by vizkiz: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
first of all open the pot then pour water inside, after that wash your rice drain the dirts and pour. Add your salt and a lil vegetale oil...Oops sorry, wrong thread!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Princecalm(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dotwillis1:
grin
then that makes both of you fools for posting in a thread you think was created by a fool.
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
iceberylin:
go and smoke some weed grin
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by sourbutsweet(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
I agree with everything except the painting of nails

Like, nigga please, take several seats....
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
undecided cry Weed Friday
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rexhenrex:
what is the meaning of hoe
I thought its a farm implementgrin
yes that's what I meant,,doesn't common sense tell u that,that word is popular within the guys
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by ronald4lif(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Well, I don't know what to add but some of the things you alluded can hardly be used to label a girl a hoe. Number 1, 3 and 7 for instance. But others can be a parameter depending on the individual perception to life and level of reasoning.
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by ronald4lif(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
D1ck:
undecided cry Weed Friday

I thought it's a good Friday
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Well, I don't know what to add but some of the things you alluded can hardly be used to label a girl a hoe. Number 1, 3 and 7 for instance. But others can be a parameter depending on the individual perception to life and level of reasoning.
ok,so those highlighted points there,,is how u know some decent ladies dress?
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

I thought it's a good Friday
You must be mistakenundecided
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015

true. just like uniben girls. grin grin
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
In I be student:
yes that's what I meant,,doesn't common sense tell u that,that word is popular within the guys
Why now..... You mean "Does not common sense tell you that". Rip to Englishundecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
alexdellafonte:

true. just like uniben girls. grin grin
na u get ur mouth grin
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by ronald4lif(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,so those highlighted points there,,is how u know some decent ladies dress?

Whilst it is true that a lady with some responsible sense of morality should be mindful of what they wear I also do not think that it is right to judge someone solely based on the way they dress. There are some mode of dressing that makes a lady look more beautiful and feel more comfortable about their skin hence they dress in such mannerism which exposes some parts of their body.

One may think they are hoes by their way of dressing but that could be far from it. They may be more decent than the ones you think cover up all their assets or dresses decently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
D1ck:
Why now..... You mean "Does not common sense tell you that". Rip to Englishundecided
English teacher,go teach ur class
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Whilst it is true that a lady with some responsible sense of morality should be mindful of what they wear I also do not think that it is right to judge someone solely based on the way they dress. There are some mode of dressing that makes a lady look more beautiful and feel more comfortable about their skin hence they dress in such mannerism which exposes some of their body.

One may think they are hoes by their way of dressing but that could be far from it. They may be more decent than the ones you think cover up all their assets or dresses decently
Ich habe nichts dagegen, dass die Narren; er ist
ein Dummkopf ist,
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na u get ur mouth grin
b4 nko
im even suspecting u don toast one she no give u chance , u cme catch hrt for lecturer office grin
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by ronald4lif(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
D1ck:
Ich habe nichts dagegen, dass die Narren; er ist
ein Dummkopf ist,

Hehe! Dein ernst?
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! Dein ernst?

yeah! Siehst du nicht, wie diese Decke von
einem Mann handeln dumm und für aufsuchen
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Lisaflex(f): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
chilln or hangin wt dudes doesn't necessarily mk a gurl a hoe
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Rapzino: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
English teacher,go teach ur class
so this bad guy still dey kick? Long time
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dotwillis1:
wadup nigga, tink ah knw yhu in da rapbaTtle sectn. Right?

yep.
am a textcee rapper.

#YOLO
#I can't trust nl beetches.
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Dotwillis1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Princecalm:
then that makes both of you fools for posting in a thread you think was created by a fool.
are yhu severely retar.ded or something?....me just found what he said funny, why quoting me?
Re: Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe by Dotwillis1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
richommie:

yep.
am a textcee rapper.

#YOLO
#I can't trust nl beetches.
cool .... now yhu al 'bout romance ...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive Engagement Rings, Weddings, And Cakes. / Finally Back From Ban!....hope Am Nt Late.... / All The Things Guys Do 'while Preparing For S*x'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.