Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:00 AM

Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari (79021 Views)

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by toluene2016(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
okeyvisafone:
He is the 4th president in 4th republic, contested 4 times with other 14 candidates in the 4th month of the year.
And it is believed that 4 has a numerical spiritual significance.
Guys what do you think?

correction He contested in the third month (28th and 29th March, 2015) but was declared winner in the fourth month (1st April, 2015)
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by toluene2016(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
okeyvisafone:
He is the 4th president in 4th republic, contested 4 times with other 14 candidates in the 4th month of the year.
Guys what do you think?

correction--- He contested in the third month (28th and 29th March, 2015) but was declared winner in the fourth month (1st April, 2015)
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by kritikali(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmancipated:
I hope he won't last just for 4 years as well grin

The likers and sharers of ur post are fools,including u ursef...it is ur father and ur family that won't last four years..gbam!!!
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by kritikali(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Awon igbo vulgar weyrey won yen with no respect taught will soon come here spitting rubbish...he won the election,now they are wishing him death. His death will not by any chance chnage the fact you people are very irrelevant, and usless.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 12:58am On Apr 04, 2015
All we need is result oga...let's see if he's really worth the hype# time will tell

1 Like

Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by sarmiie(m): 12:59am On Apr 04, 2015
refreshrate:

You haven't seen the one about the ring around the moon or how the weather became very cool since then?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”. Albert Einstein

bros e tire me o
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by christopher123(m): 1:06am On Apr 04, 2015
okeyvisafone:
Guys what do you think?

And he might not last in the next 4 yrs and maybe the 4th nigerian prsident to die on throne (lord forbid lol )
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by nairalife101: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2015
So March na 4th month now, abi? Which 4th school u go sef?

U r d number 4 most mumu person I ever met.

U get 4 girlfriends, abi?

And I hope say Baba‘s tenure no go last for 4 weeks. And I hope Tinubu no go steal N4billion again.

1 Like

Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by nduchucks: 1:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Monogamy:
Check out these calculation. Can we take this as a coincidence or something?

APC result sheet was 15, 424, 921.
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28

PDP result sheet was 12, 853, 162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Election held 28th of March

**Modified

Since una wan play with 4:

28 / 4 = 7

Seven is the universal lucky number. So Nigeria and Nigerians will encounter incredible luck during Buhari's first 4 years in office.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 04, 2015
okeyvisafone:
Guys what do you think?
simple..his lean arsse gonna be @da villa 4 days or 4 weeks or 4 months or at most,4yrs..logic.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 04, 2015
kritikali:
Awon igbo vulgar weyrey won yen with no respect taught will soon come here spitting rubbish...he won the election,now they are wishing him death. His death will not by any chance chnage the fact you people are very irrelevant, and usless.
u are refering to ur family and generation and u know that..
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by deb(m): 4:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Soneh:

march is now the fourth month of the year abi,pls u guys should stop disturbing about buhari ,by december we'll kow if he's truly the messiah we need in nigeria or just another political scam

Haters, he was declared winner on April 1st, 2015.

Meanwhile, what do you all ranters have to say now that GEJ's Army suddenly found Buhari's certificate after he was declared a winner? Na God go punish all of you wey no ask for forgiveness for aligning with the most corrupt Nigerian government ever.

"Ees our brother..." "but eees people that are sabotaging him" "Ees a good man" bla bla bla Eeddiaats!
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by deb(m): 4:25am On Apr 04, 2015
nairalife101:
So March na 4th month now, abi? Which 4th school u go sef?

U r d number 4 most mumu person I ever met.

U get 4 girlfriends, abi?

And I hope say Baba‘s tenure no go last for 4 weeks. And I hope Tinubu no go steal N4billion again.

Baba refused to be sponsored by money bags, rather he open an account and the public donated for his campaign
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by stewakwu: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2015
it wasn't in the 4th month,dude.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by emmancipated(m): 5:57am On Apr 04, 2015
kritikali:

The likers and sharers of ur post are fools,including u ursef...it is ur father and ur family that won't last four years..gbam!!!
mtcheeeewwwww......
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by LordPherule(m): 6:33am On Apr 04, 2015
emmancipated:

Bad belle, do you know maybe u won't live to witness tomorrow?
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by bighabit(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2015
imsuboi:
Fool.

Shallow brained fool

Heavy shallow brained fool angry

Person dey use em brain, u dey call am fool, nobi u foolish pass bdat?
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Soneh(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2015
deb:

Haters, he was declared winner on April 1st, 2015.

Meanwhile, what do you all ranters have to say now that GEJ's Army suddenly found Buhari's certificate after he was declared a winner? Na God go punish all of you wey no ask for forgiveness for aligning with the most corrupt Nigerian government ever.

"Ees our brother..." "but eees people that are sabotaging him" "Ees a good man" bla bla bla Eeddiaats!
fools lyk u don't deserve a response, when ur mum has taught you how to make ur points without insults you can come back and let's talk .all i can tell u now is GO AND DIE
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Themandator: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2015
emmancipated:

Most likely, then he hands over to another younger Northern who will do 8 years with a south east Vice President before handing over to him or someone else from the East.

This is in 12 years time during which time Okoraocha would not appeal that much
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by attoskoly: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2015
okeyvisafone:
Guys what do you think?

3rd month. You are fake
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by fishmanjoe: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2015
emmancipated:

God forbid, very expensive joke, are u fayose's brother?
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Soneh:

march is now the fourth month of the year abi,pls u guys should stop disturbing about buhari ,by december we'll kow if he's truly the messiah we need in nigeria or just another political scam
;dgringringringringringringringrin
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by dotreal4life: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2015
He was accepted by 4 geopolitical zones
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by mpowa(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2015
emmancipated:
I hope he won't last just for 4 years as well

gringrin Epic!

Anyways, I don't think he'll do more than 4yrs, even if his party continues in power.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by annylove(f): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Soneh:

i wonder o... Lets us wait for the miracle worker dt wll make 1 naira 1 dollar and the one dt will crush boko haram in 2months, we ar waiting.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by omogidi234(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
okeyvisafone:
Guys what do you think?

He did not contest in the 4th month, rather he was declared the winner in the 4th month.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by adeowo84(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2015
he was declare president on the 1st of the 4th month around 4 a.m in the morning...
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by LastProphet: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2015
emmancipated:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, bull's eye!
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by kritikali(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Rexxie:

u are refering to ur family and generation and u know that..

If they re ibo, yea I will agree with you, since they are not nicompoo and gorillas with yam legs like u,then it can't be them,its the spareparts hawkers in the east am refering to.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by kritikali(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2015
emmancipated:
mtcheeeewwwww......

Instead of hissing why don't you jus say 'amen'..
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by emmancipated(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2015
kritikali:

Instead of hissing why don't you jus say 'amen'..
dude do you really think u can lay curses on me?U better think twice
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2015
kritikali:

If they re ibo, yea I will agree with you, since they are not nicompoo and gorillas with yam legs like u,then it can't be them,its the spareparts hawkers in the east am refering to.
its too late,what you sow is what you reap....
as you love cursing so will cursing never depart from you and your household,so the Bible says..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.