Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,449 members, 7,897,903 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari (78937 Views)

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by domido(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2015
grin grin
emmancipated:
I hope he won't last just for 4 years as well grin
Guy u no well ooooooo. grin
emmancipated:
Guy u no well ooooooo.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by domido(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2015
okeyvisafone:
He is the 4th president in 4th republic, contested 4 times with other 14 candidates in the 4th month of the year.
And it is believed that 4 has a numerical spiritual significance.
Guys what do you think?
Shey bobo yi gbadun sha?
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by nkkystel(f): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
emmancipated:
Hmmm... I like that!
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Babaji111(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Monogamy:
Check out these calculation. Can we take this as a coincidence or something?

APC result sheet was 15, 424, 921.
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28

PDP result sheet was 12, 853, 162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Election held 28th of March

**Modified
Good job. This one is more of mystery than the subject.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by SenatorJames(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
okeyvisafone:
He is the 4th president in 4th republic, contested 4 times with other 14 candidates in the 4th month of the year.
And it is believed that 4 has a numerical spiritual significance.
Guys what do you think?
Four Square Gospel Church comes to mind.
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Ellacherries(f): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
emmancipated:

grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color] cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by Miscellaneous(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bawsse:
So march is now the 3rd month of the year...

Maybe in the dummilean calendar sha

Nigerians ehn

march na 3rd month na…… abi wetin u dey write? read am again ……… lol. *grin*
Re: Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari by bennyzer(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Soneh:

march is now the fourth month of the year abi,pls u guys should stop disturbing about buhari ,by december we'll kow if he's truly the messiah we need in nigeria or just another political scam
Prophetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.