Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari (25434 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Naa waa ooo! Our president never resume office una wan kill am with different kinds of demand lists undecidedchu!
You guys should chill biko! Give the poor man a break please. Mr Jona has dug in deep holes in the country already and Buhari isn't a magician to fill those holes up within days, weeks or even months! So slow down a lil bit a beg, he is no super man! He'll do the best he can in as much as we all cooperate with him and put him in our prayers. I'm sure he has great plans for Nigeria, but with all these choking up lists, you naa go just frustrate the man.
Anyways, I have faith in God and I have faith in Buhari, and anyone seeking his downfall will not succeed! Naa pot of shame dem go recieve angry

My friend the list of demands are part if his campaign promises and manifesto.We don't want excuses he must deliever to the fullest
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by major466(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Calm down bro, we are on the same side.
I just enjoy taunting these agents of evil change. Am watching from the sidelines as the movies rolls on.
Oh right. We will be watching him in 4D.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
bid4rich:

Bro. thats hard dream ooo, him get jazz? grin grin grin

The man was presented to us as a magician with a magical wand powerfull enough fix our problems and turn Nigeria into utopia......and he must deliever
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
ellechrystal:

U must be high on cheap drugs, did u guys give Johna time?
What were d guys in apc campaigning with? What were d things they were saying?
Criticised Johna like he was a magician, n now u r asking if he is a magician, u never see something, I will b here personally to watch n see, .
Is Johna a magician? U guys wanted him to just repair all the former govt had destroyed in four years, .
With all his projects on ground now that may mature in a few years n this new govt will take d glory, if u must know Johna has built a good foundation, n has repaired so much. So stop spilling things u know nothing about, n curtail d rate at which u display ur ignorance in public,
Thanks
preach your nonsense to your fellow pdp sycophants who celebrate mediocrity and a lootocrat like jonathan. Jonathan was the president of Nigeria from 2010 till 2015. The fool basically ruled this nation for good six years with nothing to show for it. A leader that couldn't fix a single problem in his country for six years will never fix anything even if he is given 100years to lead.

Jonathan six years of misrule crippled our economy, institutionalized corruption, made impunity the order of the day, our foreign reserve was emptied, our naira became worthless, insecurity bedevilled the country etc and you say such a clueless man should be given more time. I think you are definitely high on your menses
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by cikranco: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Baba now that u are there i will like you to four thing: 1) Fight corruption
2) Fight corruption.
3) provide steady power supply
4) Create job for unemployed youth.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by hayorbaami: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
francizy:
Any performance less than delivering 50% percent of his campaign promise will be termed "failure and cluelessness"

We are watching him and I hope he's mentally fit for bashing and name calling?

It's easier said than done. Yes because they promised heaven on earth and hopefully, they do what they promised instead of all talk and no action. We also hope his performances will be felt by all Nigerians and not only on paper as GEJ's performances were always termed "paper achievements".

We are watching you general. Brace yourself.

Which other name calling can be worse than the ones he got pre election period undecided. He has been called all despicable names and even wished death, yet he hasn't gone wild or dignified them with a response. His skin is as thick as ever because he is a focused man with vision. So save the 'threat'

All ye GMB haters waiting for him to fail, brace yourself up for disappointment.

GEJ fanatics do not even want Buhari sworn in to fulfil his promises but they want us to give Jonathan additional 4years after 6years of failure. Bunch of nonentities.

General Buhari, God is on your side. He will guide you to make Nigeria great once again. The same way they were disappointed and bitter that you won despite their hate campaigns is the same way they will eat back their words when they start witnessing a positive change.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Mightyguy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Energito11:
cant you work and get paid,must you wait for govt 5000 per month.
which kind work dey available...no vex, stil searchin
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by tensidesltd: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Make power ( electricity ) a major priority
[/size]
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by walozanga(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
PROBE WHO AND WHO.. HE SHOULD START WITH OBJ
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by rabimlomo: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Here are my own and he must achieve at least 25% success in these areas within 6 months(180 days) with all this media hype of change

1,Fight corruption in all political parties in Nigeria
2,Makes the value of one naria equal to one dollar
3,Feed all primary school students and ensure five thousand naira alert is recieved by 25million youths monthly
4,Stablize world oil price
5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
7,Stop importation of oil
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls
10,15 hours eletricity for now in two years time l expect 24 hours

Or else.............. grin grin grin

He NEVER said he would stabilize world oil price. STOP SPREADING LIES. This was what he said

"We should do what we can to stabilize the
oil market....but diversifying into agriculture is a
must"

Meaning the local oil industry vis avis all the stealing going on in that sector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5tpOLkUyU
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by bid4rich(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The man was presented to us as a magician with a magical wand powerfull enough fix our problems and turn Nigeria into utopia......and he must deliever

I agree with you Bros. but he didnt say his name is Professor Peller o, he is just General Muhammadu Buhari Rtd. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The next six months will prove whether buhari os competent or will run an excuse oriented govt
ohh bad belle, I know you are seriously praying for buhari to fail but you and your fellow PDP e-terrorists will be disappointed. Alas the wind of positive change will blow your minds
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by rabimlomo: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
OboloMAN:
1. Stabilize oil prices at $100 a barrel
2. To reduce fuel price to N45 a litre
3. Provide free education to all.
4. Pay the poorest 25 million people N5000
every
month
5. Generate 40,000 megawatts of electricity in 4
years
6. Pay youth corps members year after service
7. Provide one meal a day for all Nigerian
students
8. Provide 3 million jobs in his first year.
9. To make N1 to be equal to $1
10. Build 4 refineries in 4 years.
11. To stop Boko Haram and bring back chibok
girls.
12. He also promised to remove immunity on
public office holder,
13. Fight corruption.

He NEVER said he would stabilize world oil price. STOP SPREADING LIES. This was what he said

must"

Meaning the local oil industry vis avis all the stealing going on in that sector

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by 1miccza: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerians should please not expect too much or place so much hopes on him let them allow him to move at his own pace pleassee.........
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by motherlode: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Here are my own and he must achieve at least 25% success in these areas within 6 months(180 days) with all this media hype of change

3,Feed all primary school students and ensure five thousand naira alert is recieved by 25million youths monthly
5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls

we will remove him! grin
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by rabimlomo: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
macfarland:
These are the change Buhari promised:
1. Stabilize oil prices at $100 a barrel
2. To reduce fuel price to N45 a litre
3. Provide free education to all.
4. Pay the poorest 25 million people N5000 every month
5. Generate 40,000 megawatts of electricity in 4 years
6. Pay youth corps members year after service
7. Provide one meal a day for all Nigerian students
8. Provide 3 million jobs in his first year.
9. To make N1 to be equal to $1
10. Build 4 refineries in 4 years.
11. To stop Boko Haram and bring back chibok girls.
12. He also promised to remove immunity on public office holder,
13. Fight corruption from the top...send the following corrupt politicians to kirikiri: IBB, OBJ, ATIKU, TINUBU, AMAECHI, STELLA ODUAH, DIEZEANI, etc
N/B: please jot all these promises of grandpa at the back of you mind for reference. We are out to hold him accountable on the premise of these promises. QED

must"

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
He should pay youths N5000 per month.
Chai! I use to think you can do better than this but here you are waiting for a ridiculous 5 gees promised by a 75 yr old man that can't remember his phone number. grin

Chai! Naija dun enter one chance. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
He should spend the first six months destroying Boko Haram and BringingBackOurDollars stolen by Thieves Association of Nigeria(TAN)

He should spend the next six months focusing on electricity

The following six months strengthening agriculture

The following six months on building refineries

The rest of the years, he should follow his initiatives and not their initiathieves.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Shut up what damage? You have started giving excuses already! If Buhari fails to give us constant light and reduce unemployment in two years time , then he will be considered a failure. I hope he has a thick skin cos d kind bashing waiting for him eeh
may sango strike you there. Jonathan is a monumental failure incase you don't know. Buhari is not bond to give you light in two years.. When we were fighting for buhari online and offline, you guys were busy applauding a failure like jonathan. Now you people are shamelessly opening your large mouth that buhari should give you constant power. SMH
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Hero10001: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

He promised us that and he must deliever
He tricked you and you believed him cos of your gullibility.
It is only the paranoid and under informed fellows that will believe GMB will make N1 to $1 cos most of y'all knows nothing bout Government, Commerce and Economics wrt Economy's Growth.
Employment is another issue, the kinda unemployable graduates our schools produces each year is alarming coupled with crippled systems of education.
Where is Gmb gonna put em?
Thirdly, he can't put fuel pump price to N45 for many reasons.
We should move outta Nairaland to see whatsup in the world oil market news. GMB cant dictate oil price.
Power Sector nko, 24hrs power na lie.
He just can't do a lot of the things he said in his manifesto, that's politics for you.
Start doing things that will improve your life and don't wait for the government for bread cos they don't really care about us.
Grow up Nigerians grow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Mustiboy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls

a dollar to a naira aint possible, i don't even think you know what a dollar is. A dollar equaling to 100naira is still acceptable. Maybe then i would start buying my apps and games officialy from playstore.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by larrymoore(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
The man should just do electricity and leave da rest for the next
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by OperaMini1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kindly reduce this crazy cost of governance, most especially as it concerns the NASS.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Akinz0126(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
I hope GMB wont disappoint Nigerians the way GeJ did because of the high expections and regards its citizens had in him.I hope the masses would smile again,I hope. Buhari is the man that would sail the ship of this country to its destination.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
preach your nonsense to your fellow pdp sycophants who celebrate mediocrity and a lootocrat like jonathan. Jonathan was the president of Nigeria from 2010 till 2015. The fool basically ruled this nation for good six years with nothing to show for it. A leader that couldn't fix a single problem in his country for six years will never fix anything even if he is given 100years to lead.

Jonathan six years of misrule crippled our economy, institutionalized corruption, made impunity the order of the day, our foreign reserve was emptied, our naira became worthless, insecurity bedevilled the country etc and you say such a clueless man should be given more time. I think you are definitely high on your menses
All these things u r spilling here is ur own opinion.
By d way shey change is here, very good. Let's c how well u APC goons change d economy,
N Stabilise oil price, n let's c how far, 100days after been voted in. We didn't ask them to say it, they said it themselves.
We r not fools, n we r waiting.
U guys acted like gej was a magician, let's see how well ur magic works,
U seem to be too bitter, please sip a little honey to keep ur system stabilised. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by bayplus: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls

Even you are making demands of Buhari that he MUST do 25% of what your man GEJ couldn't do 5% in 6years?

Yeye dey smell

Some people no get shame at all, with all your noise Ozoingbodu !!
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Bollinger(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
I think it should be the other way around. It should be what the president should expect from the average nigerian. Remember change is not one sided. Nigerians should learn to be disciplined, honest, and truthful. They should learn not to litter, avoid jungle justice, giving or taking bribes. They should learn to stand for what is right and then maybe, just maybe, the change will begin.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
francizy:
Any performance less than delivering 50% percent of his campaign promise will be termed "failure and cluelessness".

We are watching him and I hope he's mentally fit for bashing and name calling?

It's easier said than done. Yes because they promised heaven on earth and hopefully, they do what they promised instead of all talk and no action. We also hope his performances will be felt by all Nigerians and not only on paper as GEJ's performances were always termed "paper achievements".

We are watching you general. Brace yourself.
He's an illiterate who will not deliver on promises!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nothing Will Save You – Adeleke Tells Governor Oyetola / Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules / #EndSARS Protesters Are Pseudo-Activists ― Frank Mba Lists 10 Points By IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.