Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,130 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari (25461 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
may sango strike you there. Jonathan is a monumental failure incase you don't know. Buhari is not bond to give you light in two years.. When we were fighting for buhari online and offline, you guys were busy applauding a failure like jonathan. Now you people are shamelessly opening your large mouth that buhari should give you constant power. SMH
What is sango? Is it one of your dirty little gods? Wake up idiioot, this is 21st century already. Those your dirty, powerless little gods are as useless as you
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
bayplus:

Even you are making demands of Buhari that he MUST do 25% of what your man GEJ couldn't do 5% in 6years?

Yeye dey smell

Some people no get shame at all, with all your noise Ozoingbodu !!

This is a change govt a new era old things has passed away GEJ will soon be past tense and buhari must deliever

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mustiboy:
a dollar to a naira aint possible, i don't even think you know what a dollar is. A dollar equaling to 100naira is still acceptable. Maybe then i would start buying my apps and games officialy from playstore.

lt was promised by buhari and he must magically make it possible

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by tecno4life(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Here are my own and he must achieve at least 25% success in these areas within 6 months(180 days) with all this media hype of change

1,Fight corruption in all political parties in Nigeria
2,Makes the value of one naria equal to one dollar
3,Feed all primary school students and ensure five thousand naira alert is recieved by 25million youths monthly
4,Stablize world oil price
5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
7,Stop importation of oil
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls
10,15 hours eletricity for now in two years time l expect 24 hours

Or else.............. grin grin grin

2; 4; 8 are.... grin hard he cant make naira equal to dollar in four years he can increase naira value but not equate it with dollar. But e for good ooh Galaxy S6 only 800 naira
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
ellechrystal:

All these things u r spilling here is ur own opinion.
By d way shey change is here, very good. Let's c how well u APC goons change d economy,
N Stabilise oil price, n let's c how far, 100days after been voted in. We didn't ask them to say it, they said it themselves.
We r not fools, n we r waiting.
U guys acted like gej was a magician, let's see how well ur magic works,
U seem to be too bitter, please sip a little honey to keep ur system stabilised. tongue tongue tongue
am not a bitter person, am just angry at the bad leadership eating our nation up. I don't hate jonathan but I despise how he made corruption his buddy. Btw you are kinda too pretty to be a tanoid cheesy
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
ohh bad belle, I know you are seriously praying for buhari to fail but you and your fellow PDP e-terrorists will be disappointed. Alas the wind of positive change will blow your minds

lf he suceeds i will be gladly and happily disappointed and join the sai buhari mantra like i joined the willie is working true when he proved himself in less than 3 months but if he messes up and runs an excuse oriented govt......make i no talk

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
tecno4life:

2; 4; 8 are.... grin hard he cant make naira equal to dollar in four years he can increase naira value but not equate it with dollar. But e for good ooh Galaxy S6 only 800 naira

He must keep his promise

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by omojeesu(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
1. Refuse ethnic and religious pressure in appointments and in prosecution and conviction of corrupt people.
2. Be transparent.
3. Run an inclusive government.
4. Introduce Civic Studies in all schools.
5. Rejig and reposition the NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY to fight corruption.
etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by surplus2015: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
And he should also look into companies in nigeria now cos a lot of nigerians are suffering and 95% company in Ogun state are under contact and I will love it if Mr president-elect can help us cancel contract work in nigeria cos this indian people are using us we are the one working they are the one enjoying in our own fatherland cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

lf he suceeds i will be gladly and happily disappointed and join the sai buhari mantra like i joined the willie is working true when he proved himself in less than 3 months but if he messes up and runs an excuse oriented govt......make i no talk
lol... We should all pray for him and hope for the best for our dear country. Nigeria will be great under buhari I assure you. Btw jonathan kinda tried in the agric sector, no lies about that cheesy
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Mustiboy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

lt was promised by buhari and he must magically make it possible
a naira equal to a dollar? Believe me it's not possible. Maybe if nigeria can relocate to planet mars, it might be possible
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mustiboy:
a naira equal to a dollar? Believe me it's not possible. Maybe if nigeria can relocate to planet mars, it might be possible
l was promised one naira equals to one dollar and l want it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by ebugreat: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Here are my own and he must achieve at least 25% success in these areas within 6 months(180 days) with all this media hype of change

1,Fight corruption in all political parties in Nigeria
2,Makes the value of one naria equal to one dollar
3,Feed all primary school students and ensure five thousand naira alert is recieved by 25million youths monthly
4,Stablize world oil price
5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
7,Stop importation of oil
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls
10,15 hours eletricity for now in two years time l expect 24 hours

Or else.............. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

God bless Nigeria

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
first,,he should produce electricity...WE NEED POWER....

i suggest coal-plants...its cheap and dirty...but for the meanwhile is the best solution to bypass the colonialists...this is what china did at the start...do you remember how the chinese started...... the colonialists will never allow us to have nuclear-plants anyway...we build the coal-plants ourselfs..we have very intelligent engineers,USE THEIR KNOWLEGDE...

the rest he dont have to care much...

WE NEED 12`000 MW power at least...

we are used to looking for our own self..

GIVE US POWER...and the rest will follow automaticaly....
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Misogynist2014(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai! I use to think you can do better than this but here you are waiting for a ridiculous 5 gees promised by a 75 yr old man that can't remember his phone number. grin

Chai! Naija dun enter one chance. grin
I am a student, any amount means a lot to me, old man. grin
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I am a student, any amount means a lot to me, old man. grin
Spare me that lame excuse abeg.

So because of five kpali ,you dun throwaway your future?...smh.

Poverty is a disease. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by CoCoLav(f): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
1miccza:
Nigerians should please not expect too much or place so much hopes on him let them allow him to move at his own pace pleassee.........

I laugh in Daura language. Because GEJ was allowed to move at his own pace abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by OneNaira6: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
There are five things I except him to do and I'm giving him 3 months to do so. Infact he should grateful for the 3 months, GEJ didn't even get up to 1 month from North

1. He should stabilize world oil prices like he promised he'll do.
2. Eradicate corruption and make it a thing of the past like he promised he'll do
3. Equal 1 naira to just 1 dollar like he said he'll do
4. Give every youth 5000 naira every month like his party members promised he'll do
5. Create ten millions of jobs for the entire youth in that country like his party members said he'll do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by OneNaira6: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
people shouldn't start disturbing buhari with all the problems affecting Nigeria. He is not a magician. People should understand that the general needs a lot of time before he starts putting things in order.

The kinda damage ex-president jonathan did to Nigeria can't be fixed in two years.

So you making excuses for him already. Taaa

We give him few months which is about the same amount of time una gave GEJ.

He better achieve half of all he promised ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Misogynist2014(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Spare me that lame excuse abeg.

So because of five kpali ,you dun throwaway your future?...smh.

Poverty is a disease. angry
Pls spare me such words, you don't know me and can't use a derogatory word like that. Don't the government give bursary in 'your' country? Yes you might have a Lamborghini, and live in the best of mansions, once I don't envy you, you have no right to try belittling me to gain cheap points, even when you don't know how rich or poor I am. You have old men lavishing in hunger and pure wretchedness at home, a 5000 from you will go a long way.
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Pls spare me such words, you don't know me and can't use a derogatory word like that. Don't the government give bursary in 'your' country? Yes you might have a Lamborghini, and live in the best of mansions, once I don't envy you, you have no right to try belittling me to gain cheap points, even when you don't know how rich or poor I am. You have old men lavishing on hunger and pure wretchedness at home, a 5000 from you will go a long way.
Doling out five gees to jobless 25 million youths is not a possible thing to do in this global economic nightmare yet you and your folks were shouting ' sai Buhari'.
Kai! My friend . grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by 1miccza: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
CoCoLav:

I laugh in Daura language. Because GEJ was allowed to move at his own pace abi?

grin grin grin grin grin yes nooww GEJ was allowed to move at the extremely fast and furious version of his pace.. What's Daura language pleeeaasse??
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by 1miccza: 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Doling out five gees to jobless 25 million youths is not a possible thing to do in this global economic nightmare yet you and your folks were shouting ' sai Buhari'.
Kai! My friend . grin

Bros don't worryy he's the newest magician in town....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
1miccza:

Bros don't worryy he's the newest magician in town....
Let's see how the magic unfolds. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by InvertedHammer: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Year 1:

1. Electricity
2. Roads
3. Security
4. Refineries.
5. Corruption.

That's all. All these are the catalysts to tackle unemployment

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by poiZon: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Johfem:
remove impunity clause.
impunity clause kwo? Abeg which arm of govt de enjoy this one?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by poiZon: 12:54am On Apr 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
preach your nonsense to your fellow pdp sycophants who celebrate mediocrity and a lootocrat like jonathan. Jonathan was the president of Nigeria from 2010 till 2015. The fool basically ruled this nation for good six years with nothing to show for it. A leader that couldn't fix a single problem in his country for six years will never fix anything even if he is given 100years to lead.

Jonathan six years of misrule crippled our economy, institutionalized corruption, made impunity the order of the day, our foreign reserve was emptied, our naira became worthless, insecurity bedevilled the country etc and you say such a clueless man should be given more time. I think you are definitely high on your menses
chai see painment. bobo easy o before ur pains cause change in hand-over date

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Energito11:
cant you work and get paid,must you wait for govt 5000 per month.
it's a national word/bond from GMD.We expect it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by francizy(m): 5:48am On Apr 04, 2015
hayorbaami:

Which other name calling can be worse than the ones he got pre election period undecided. He has been called all despicable names and even wished death, yet he hasn't gone wild or dignified them with a response. His skin is as thick as ever because he is a focused man with vision. So save the 'threat'

I must tell you that GMB hasn't been called half of what GEJ was called throughout GEJ's administration. He's been known in the past for gagging the press and locking up journalists hence I made the statement "if he was mentally fit for name calling and bashing".

All ye GMB haters waiting for him to fail, brace yourself up for disappointment.

Time to hate has been put behind me and it's now time for expectations and fulfilment of promises. I am a Nigerian and I have every right to demand he delivers on his campaign promises. Don't you think so?

GEJ fanatics do not even want Buhari sworn in to fulfil his promises but they want us to give Jonathan additional 4years after 6years of failure. Bunch of nonentities.

We GEJ supporters want Buhari sworn in now more than ever so he starts disappointing us, unlike the ones praying he dies and his VP becomes the president. We wish him longest life possible so he completes his 8 years and disappoints the death wishers. Not withstanding, we expect a lot from him. We want him to deliver not less than half of his Superman campaign promises.

Finally, I thought that with Buhari winning the election, you children of hate would have stopped your silly attitude of throwing insults about like kids.

General Buhari, God is on your side. He will guide you to make Nigeria great once again. The same way they were disappointed and bitter that you won despite their hate campaigns is the same way they will eat back their words when they start witnessing a positive change.

Well, no need to compare APC's hate campaign with PDP's. All I have to say is a big AMEN to your last paragraph because a better Nigeria benefits all. Notwithstanding, you APC supporters should ensure you don't cover him up with excuses or lies should in case he fails.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by francizy(m): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
am not a bitter person, am just angry at the bad leadership eating our nation up. I don't hate jonathan but I despise how he made corruption his buddy. [size=18pt]Btw you are kinda too pretty to be a tanoid[/size] cheesy

Don't you ever toast our TAN sister again! tongue angry We don't share our beloved with APCs grin

Cc@ellechrystal
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by francizy(m): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Pls spare me such words, you don't know me and can't use a derogatory word like that. Don't the government give bursary in 'your' country? Yes you might have a Lamborghini, and live in the best of mansions, once I don't envy you, you have no right to try belittling me to gain cheap points, even when you don't know how rich or poor I am. You have old men lavishing in hunger and pure wretchedness at home, a 5000 from you will go a long way.

Kikikikikikikiki! Are you a Yoruba guy? If yes, I will advise you not to hope on any 5k oh because it's possible the 5k is for almajiri old men and not for you. But I pray and hope it's for all Nigerians, else, you guys will be disappointed..
Re: Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 04, 2015
francizy:

Don't you ever toast our TAN sister again! tongue angry We don't share our beloved with APCs grin

Cc@ellechrystal
lol..... See bad belleism. angry am sure the wind of change has blew TAN away by now. You and ellechrystal are invited to join the winning team, APC. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Who Will Emerge As Presidential Candidate Tomorrow? / Nigerian Military Ranked 36th Globally, 4th In Africa By Firepower Index / Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.