Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (55030 Views)

What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by CORNELPY(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2015
having sex, bath together n eat together
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by gabbrri(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2015
It has to be love making na
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Cooking: if I'm making the soup, he is turning the semo. He always does it wrong its either the water is not hot enough making the semo watery with lumps or he'll put almost everything making d semo stiff like stone. He is learning sha. Thank God my cooking spoon is always handy for spanking & hitting lol. Pillow fights: if he is tired, he'll just give up for me to win (for my mind na i won) & strolling outside for long only to end up buying suya. They are countless tho.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by GodblessNig247(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Olufemiolaolu post=32330256]Having our bath 2geda, walahi its highly romantic. i recommend it
are u a love doctor?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Cooking: if I'm making the soup, he is turning the semo. He always does it wrong its either the water is not hot enough making the semo watery with lumps or he'll put almost everything making d semo stiff like stone. He is learning sha. Thank God my cooking spoon is always handy for spanking & hitting lol. Pillow fights: if he is tired, he'll just give up for me to win (for my mind na i won) & strolling for long only to end up buying suya. They are countless tho.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2015
See all of dem endtime nairalanders. Esp nneka123, prettythicksme, misclassy. Well I will love prayin with my girlfrnd!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by justjify(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2015
subbieD:
Sucking his dick.

shocked Shege! This fish blunt sha!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
erasokafor:

Then if u meet my type hun we won't be sleeping at all cos my second name is gist(a gene frm dad).no movie or media is necessary cos d power of the fun lies in our tongues both.nekky dalu
nice grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by justjify(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2015
youmour:

Wait,what?

grin with straw. Funny guy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by jerrymej(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2015
I enjoy watching going to viewing centre with her to watch football matches, watching American movies at home as well.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by 1Dray(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Just talking, cause i love talking cheesy

You look more like it.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2015
sameer1212:
Going to Club together But have repented. grin
.me na breaking her virginity
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by engrjacuzzi: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
kiss kiss soft kissing kiss kiss
i so much love it! cheesy
I wish to have a very soft romantic kiss with you damsel.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2015
sunychuks:
Badt guy I hell o cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by oluwasunshine(f): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2015
All of you are very funny,no 1 ever said shopping with him/her
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by RomanceLander(f): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2015
watered:
Mine is watching teletubbies with RomanceLander and Genea.

Great!
Stalker alert !
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by RomanceLander(f): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
Talkactivegrin
grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
lol, cause i will turn to angry bird, right? grin

No,not only that...A nagging monster!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2015

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Well i'm single
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
Talkactivegrin
Don't mind them jare,all women talk!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by erasokafor(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2015
grin grin
Nneka123:
nice grin

But many called u talkative.as I am ur type ,mayb that could be a bad match. Or what do u tink pwety.. grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
See all of dem endtime nairalanders. Esp nneka123, prettythicksme, misclassy. Well I will love prayin with my girlfrnd!
Nice one
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Emeka71(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Making love.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by omoiyafusat(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Let me think
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Doing bunkery with her.... wink grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by vicben27(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Scool dayz! Bathin togeda rubin soap on her bleepin her der in! Fartin competition! Ticklin her! Dos dayz we're d bomb! But I don retire 4nw! Savin all my energyz n ideas 4 my wify men am gona tickle d hell out of her! Lol
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Emeka71(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2015
sunychuks:
But that can only happen once.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by dammieco(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2015
I enjoyed.........

Do I even have a gf?
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by eightsin(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2015
This kwesion get as e b o
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by nonjebose(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Mountain climbing together. Body massaging also
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2015
We love to watch films together,strolling and cooking together. We sometimes do pillow fight and jisting. My babe can talk and cos she is intelligent,she converse well. I love my wife of 9 years!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.