Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,559 members, 7,972,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? (1276 Views)

The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / Help!!! He Is In A Big Dilemma With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by joelsky: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2015
One of the Friends I made on 2go 4 years ago happens to be a cherubim and seraphim member.. I didnt know she was one until we became close.. She has been of help to me in so many ways. To cut the story short, I decided to use this election as an opportunity to go see her since her area (OSUN) was safe compared to kaduna State (i never knew GMB would win). Well, I don't have any form of feeling for her.. Just friends.. Unfortunately for me, she went thru my phone and read through my WhatsApp messages with another girl about her.. On the message there was a stage I mentioned 'not having any soul binding attraction to her'
I was guilty and sad for her seeing them. She was not happy too after reading them.. To cover up the mistakes I had to tell her on the day I was leaving that 'I loved her' when in reality I never really meant it.. She flatly turned me down that we remain just friends.. Well I am back in kaduna and she seems to have thought over the situation again. She wants a relationship now, she hasn't stopped calling and pestering me... What should I do now cos I don't want anything to do with a cherubim and seraphim ?...
Decent advice please
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by dharay99: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2015
hahahahahaha, see ds man here o,

Why are u scared of her church.?
grin
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by Emhicee(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Agbo to tadi m'eyin, agbara lo lo mu wa. Wisdom is profitable . . . .
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by Brugo(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2015
You dey fear say she fit carry your name go river? grin

My friend better tell her the truth. She will understand. Highest she go cry. Better now than later.
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by falconey(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2015
any prob with cherubim and seraphim girls?

Trust me they are superb they can dance,love for life and they always possess big back side.

1 Like

Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Just change ur number or block hers undecided man up hun smiley
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by alberto2k(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2015
am just here to blaze my weed cool
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by joelsky: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2015
dharay99:
hahahahahaha, see ds man here o,

Why are u scared of her church.?
grin

I'm not scared ooo.. Just that I can't date a c and s member... My family are totally against it too.
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by dharay99: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
joelsky:

I'm not scared ooo.. Just that I can't date a c and s member... My family are totally against it too.

ohk na.
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by joelsky: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:
Just change ur number or block hers undecided man up hun smiley

What! I use my number for business purposes... Moreover she has several other numbers she can use to call...
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by joelsky: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

Trust me they are superb they can dance,love for life and they always possess big back side.

So u r dating one I guess tongue
falconey:

So u r dating one I guess
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tsss...

Nothing is gonna happen, she's not God.

Just continue the just-friendship thing
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
joelsky:

What! I use my number for business purposes... Moreover she has several other numbers she can use to call...

Ok then . ..

Dont know what to tell u
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by ronald4lif(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gradually stop taking her calls and don't return her messages, she'll get tired at some point and free you. I can't deal with white garment members.
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by pretydiva(f): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is it by force 2 date ni. Tel her ur nt into her,n if she keep on disturbing u wif calls, I wil suggest u change ur line. D gud tin is dat she doesn't no were u reside
Re: Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
their girls are nice sha.
i remember when i was very hungry and had no strength to cook.
i decided to come out and charge my phone in one of the lecture halls.
so it happened that some cherubim and serephim students were rehearsing in the hall.
after the rehearsing, they started sharing the food they came with.
i wasn't interested in the food sha. but my stomach was.
a dark skin lady amongst them, came to where i was sitting. she gave me food, and i thanked her. another one came and gave me drink. the third one came with biscuit, and said 'bro, share with me'.
i was overwhelmed with joy.
this is what i call 'true christians'.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body / Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood / Money is good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.