Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack (61704 Views)

Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by calaharry: 2:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:
These are the six men who stormed a university campus in Kenya on April 2nd and massacred 147 people including students, guards and school staff. They'e part of Somali militant group, Al-Shabaab.

They are: 1. Muumin Abdalla Muumin 2.Suleiman Mohamed Awadh 3.Abdifatah Abubakar Abdi 4.Abdalla Salim Marumu 5.Mohamed Abubakar Mohamed 6.Mahir Khalid Riziki.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FX0HwF-Hgg0/VR-bKCrVR6I/AAAAAAAE45g/dIleny8cWfY/s1600/1.jpg[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-MSIFrxl59Ns/VR-bKnUc01I/AAAAAAAE45k/Q9u2oLJRKJY/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/moderncorps/status/583960850450485248
These men have no soul...they are demons which must be fought not only with mortal weaponry but mainly first with spiritual fire. Kenyans should brass up to raise the levels of their spirituality subdue their demons disgusting and hiding under religion.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 2:25am On Apr 05, 2015
RoyPCain:
@refreshrate: 1:51am

you behave just like ara oko that i say you are probably are. you are not using 'the good that God gave you' to know right from fallacy. Kufr is to cover, to hide, to deny, etc. is this what infidelity is? kafara is to deny, to reject. kafiru/kufar is the one that is in the state of kufr, practicing kafara. each is theological matter about disbelieving man viewpoint of God. is this what infidelity is or who infidel is as it appears in the bible? or you don't have infidel on the pages of the bible?

apostate is not killed just because he/she changed religion, specifically religion of islam. a man was forced from Madina by the makkan pagans to disbelief as they arm strong him back to Makka. revelation came down to encourage him to return to islam and before that no one wished him dead. so again, you need a lesson in cosmopolitan decency. and this is my last word directly to you.

Last word fire dont run coward
You've twisted the whole story without any references despite my referring to Wikipedia & your Quran in my own case barely any of my own.
This is exactly how you people propagate your killing of innocent people. And this ara oko thing you keep referring anyway youre already ignorant of your religion while trying to sound intelligent about it. Definitely being sensible precludes you

Twart
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 2:27am On Apr 05, 2015
calaharry:
These men have no soul...they are demons which must be fought not only with mortal weaponry but mainly first with spiritual fire. Kenyans should brass up to raise the levels of their spirituality subdue their demons disgusting and hiding under religion.

We have their likes and supporters in Nigeria e.g. roypcain
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 05, 2015
@ achi4u(m): 1:58am

RoyPCain:
@refreshrate
@winner01
can any of you two [winner01 and refreshrate] or any person holding the same opinion give me the name of a person and condition of the death of whoever you think Muhammad [SA] 'killed' not deserving to die? i hope you can tell us and when you fail to do so, because i am sure you will definitely fail, you have to be ashamed because of the baseless accusation.

please can u read ur comments again.
Who is he to choose who suppose to die and who will live?
Did he has the power to recreate life?

* this is how una terrorist act dey start,tomorrow now u will kill ur neighbors because they are suppose to die.

Who are you?
who i am is not so important to me as my Islam and my Muhammad [SA]. well, actually i am a human being since we are talking about it. a sincere follower of Muhammad [SA] the true leader of mankind, the last messenger, the only universal prophet, the beloved of The Merciful.

i asked that you give me a name and occasion of a person killed by Muhammad [SA] and your reason that you have for its injustice. you can't provide a name and circumstance, i said. by Allah, i am correct since you didn't meet the challenge. i was going to look up the name and circumstances and provide the proof to show that you are completely wrong.

never will i be a terrorist. i know islam is against such evil act and old people like me don't engage in terrorism. i am sure you know that there are non muslim terrorists. are you by any chance one of them, because your attitude may just be as foul as that of the evil doers, from a slightly different spectrum?

i am definitely against boko haraam and isis and their types.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:01am On Apr 05, 2015
I hate Islam...that's y I voted against Buhari.
Wicked souls.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by mulattoclaro(m): 4:03am On Apr 05, 2015
martineverest:
Dats too harsh na.....condemning ones religion is not propa.
Yes it is not right but ask yourself, which religion justifies the killing of others on its name? If only the christians can fight back believe me they won't repeat this nonsense. The killing of non muslims in kaduna led to retaliation on the part of the christians and believe me the muslims stopped their unusual madness of always attacking first. Christians should learn to defend themselves. No religion has the monopoly of killing others. The world will be a better place if they were no muslims.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by EreluY(f): 4:58am On Apr 05, 2015
[size=15pt]Fuc.king bastards who, if caught alive, should have their body parts gradually decapitated.[/size]
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by emmasege: 5:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Azo:

Haba u guys shld stop all these lies now. The western superpower are feeding everyone lies and you keep adding tourselves to those that believe the lies. Have tou seen the front page of the Economist 2015 edition? Try check it out and stop vilifying Islam. Islam is nothing but a religion of peace.
Do you watch news at all? The survivors said Muslim students were spared while those who could not recite any Quranic quotation weren't spared. It was a direct speech from the horses' mouth.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Rilwayne001: 6:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Obiwannn:

to fight those who are wrongfully oppressed u see thats the problem. y should a doctrine ask u to fight now these your muslim brothers have interpreted it the way they deem fit and feel those they wage acts of terror against are indeed wrongfully oppressing them.

What's wrong with you guys sef? can't you decipher simple english?

What is wrong in fighting those who came to your house in fighting you? do you expect Nigeria to allow cameroun in killing its citizen in our country? Why do you think we have the Nigeria millitary sef?

Think bro...think
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Rilwayne001: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2015
parisbookaddict:

See pic."

Your lie will soon be bursted.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Rilwayne001: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2015
shammah1:
So why didn't they also kill Muslims if they represent themselves?

The fact that the killed armless christians who wish them no harm which is contrary to what the Quran says shows that the represent themselves and not islam
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by bonafidelegacy: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2015
lipsrsealed The last pic tho, wondering if a certain Nigerian president once played some games in Kenya/Somalia (when he had no shoes)
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by attoskoly: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2015
dmz1:

Tell us another story

you know, we know, I know and every body knows that Islam is not peace.

Is there another meaning to the word 'peace' that Islam represents that I don't know?
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Sike(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Why always Muslims?! :-(
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by caringsce(m): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2015
We can only defeat these blood sucking demons by reasoning alike. I understand that most terrorist are Muslims but not all Muslims are terrorists. Terrorism is a global problem and can only be handled by unified ideology. Constantly blaming our Muslim brothers won't do any good. They(terrorists) want us(Chriatians & Muslims) to keep blaming ourselves while they hide under the disguise of Islam and perpetrate their evil deeds, we've got to stop that from happening. We've got to say ENOUGH!
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2015
blaqgold:
The first pic tho...too handsome 2 b heartless.

Nothing handsome about em. They r animals
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by martineverest(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Islam is actually not violent,d xtremists re d ones dat re violent....i dont support retaliation(tho,nobody has d monopoly of violenct)....i just hope one day,dose xtremists ll come back to dia senses
mulattoclaro:
Yes it is not right but ask yourself, which religion justifies the killing of others on its name? If only the christians can fight back believe me they won't repeat this nonsense. The killing of non muslims in kaduna led to retaliation on the part of the christians and believe me the muslims stopped their unusual madness of always attacking first. Christians should learn to defend themselves. No religion has the monopoly of killing others. The world will be a better place if they were no muslims.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Engrpj(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2015
blaqgold:

Wasted press up on bed by ur Papa....! The worst comment ever Made in Nairaland
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by mulattoclaro(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2015
martineverest:
Islam is actually not violent,d xtremists re d ones dat re violent....i dont support retaliation(tho,nobody has d monopoly of violenct)....i just hope one day,dose xtremists ll come back to dia senses
Islam is a blood thirsty religion whose followers have that tendency to have to be blood thirsty too. Christians and non muslims carry weapons and attack any muslim they see too. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Islam is a disgusting religion whose followers are descendants of the rejected son of Abraham, Ishmael. Angola recently placed a ban on Islam. That's a step in the right direction. Islam should be banned. Islam should be forbidden. Islam is a curse and a cankerworm to the existence of normal people. Muslims are terrorists.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by martineverest(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2015
I can see ur hatres towards moslem....dats ur opinion.i cant change dat...but,i see it as being rude criticising ppl'sreligion....i have friends dat re islamic and dey arent violent
mulattoclaro:
Islam is a blood thirsty religion whose followers have that tendency to have to be blood thirsty too. Christians and non muslims carry weapons and attack any muslim they see too. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Islam is a disgusting religion whose followers are descendants of the rejected son of Abraham, Ishmael. Angola recently placed a ban on Islam. That's a step in the right direction. Islam should be banned. Islam should be forbidden. Islam is a curse and a cankerworm to the existence of normal people. Muslims are terrorists.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by doofanc: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2015
If indeed "they don't represent Islam", I'm just wondering why the Islamic leaders and those with the clout haven't come out in strong, unequivocal terms to denounce this senseless and barbaric killing? Why haven't Muslims taken to the streets to curse the useless killers? Why the curious silence?
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by mulattoclaro(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2015
martineverest:
I can see ur hatres towards moslem....dats ur opinion.i cant change dat...but,i see it as being rude criticising ppl'sreligion....i have friends dat re islamic and dey arent violent
that's cos they've not had a chance to. I believe your area is dominated by christians that's why you don't have any trouble. You just wait till they start growing in large numbers and let's see if those your friends would hesitate to split your throat with the daggers or run you over with an Ak 47. Stop defending these cockroaches. Nothing good can come out of Islam but rather potential terrorists and suicide bombers and extremists. Kill them now that you have a chance or be killed. My 1000 cowrie advice to you. Thank me later.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by martineverest(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2015
Hahaha...well,i live in lagos,a place with huge islamic presence and am from a state(edo),where islam is a major religion.the muslims from these states re well behaved and repect humanity...do u xpect me to flee from dem because of what their felloe muslim brodas who re xtremist,re doing elsewhere?.
mulattoclaro:
that's cos they've not had a chance to. I believe your area is dominated by christians that's why you don't have any trouble. You just wait till they start growing in large numbers and let's see if those your friends would hesitate to split your throat with the daggers or run you over with an Ak 47. Stop defending these cockroaches. Nothing good can come out of Islam but rather potential terrorists and suicide bombers and extremists. Kill them now that you have a chance or be killed. My 1000 cowrie advice to you. Thank me later.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2015
I pray for the spirit of God to possess them! I pray for the resurrection power on their lives!! I pray for the blood of Jesus on their lives, I pray that the spirit of God ravages them and make them renewed to the glory of God in Jesus name!!!
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Revolva(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2015
blaqgold:

Daughter of a bitch
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] I strongly condemn their act(s), they represent themselves and not Islam. And let it be known to you that they are not my brother(s).

I am not a terrorist, I have never kill anyone in the name of jihad and I will never kill.

I do my jihad by observing the 5pillars of Islam, and by spreading the good news on the internet as I have been doing here. I don't believe in killing people in the name of jihad, for the Quran says:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
[color=#99000] As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. [/color]

Most of my friends are devoted christians, and I cohabit with them without having issues of religion, we eat together, talk together, do everything together without having any problem.

I want you to believe that these people do not represent Islam, they represent themselves.

Islam is peace [/b]

Unfortunately 99% of muslims never give up their extremists Islamist brothers all they do is act blissfully ignorant and type pieces like this one.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by iniestar1(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2015
just wish all renowned muslim clerics can really make their violent worshipers to really understand Islam better.killing people and chanting name of God is false and barbaric.they had better work on did
we Christians can't take dis anymore, this are students like us and dey av families too.
Islam z peace.....help them portray it
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by hman4real(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
achi4u:
But they are all Muslims.
They always separate xtians from Muslims before killing them.

Islam is a cancer.

So what if thy ar all muslims? They ar not rpresntin Islam. If a christian kills ppl does that mean christianity is a killin religion? NO!

Allah will burn any muslim that kill innocent ppl. Allah did not snd thm to do it.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by hman4real(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
winner01:
but mohammed (the perfect prophet fought wars and killed

Yh Muhammad fought in self defence. He didnt go abt killin innocent ppl. The pagans of Arab wantd to kill muslims. So Allah permit thm to defend thmslvs. Go back to history and read mor abot Muhammad our great teacher. Find out the kinds of war he fought. even we the real muslims ar not happy wn innocnt ppl ar killed
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
. Islam is not the problem. Humans are
I'm very angry here.. Just very angry.... Muslims were spared why.. The f**k??. GOD I'M MAD!!!.. U SAID HUMANS RE THE PROBLEM.. WHY DID THEY ALLOW THEIRSELVES TO BE USED....??!!!.. HAVE U HEARD OF ANY CHRISTIAN KILLIN MUSLIMS COS THEY COULDN'T RECITE WHATS IN THE BIBLE... IF U SAY ANYTHING AGAIN.. THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE U IS DOING PRESS UP
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
hman4real:

Yh Muhammad fought in self defence. He didnt go abt killin innocent ppl. The pagans of Arab wantd to kill muslims. So Allah permit thm to defend thmslvs. Go back to history and read mor abot Muhammad our great teacher. Find out the kinds of war he fought. even we the real muslims ar not happy wn innocnt ppl ar killed
my friend let me hear word.. Those guys are Muslims killing Christians.. Finish.. Nor just try argue.. We Christians can't take this sh*t anymore.. Here in Jos.. Some Muslims re killing Christians secretly.. God knows if I handle one of those ungodly unholy fugly rats.. I will bury both their body soul and spirit
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by engrsenator(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
kodded:
ALL MUSLIM undecided
But Not Practicing Islam. Islam Is Against Innocent Killing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine / What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.