Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack (61715 Views)

Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by egobetatoday: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] I strongly condemn their act(s), they represent themselves and not Islam. And let it be known to you that they are not my brother(s).

I am not a terrorist, I have never kill anyone in the name of jihad and I will never kill.

I do my jihad by observing the 5pillars of Islam, and by spreading the good news on the internet as I have been doing here. I don't believe in killing people in the name of jihad, for the Quran says:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
[color=#99000] As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. [/color]

Most of my friends are devoted christians, and I cohabit with them without having issues of religion, we eat together, talk together, do everything together without having any problem.

I want you to believe that these people do not represent Islam, they represent themselves.

Islam is peace [/b]

very good reply!
but until u start speaking out publicly against them ( the terrorists) we will continue to see u pple as one. all these talks behind closed doors and in faceless forums, though good, but not enough.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by mulattoclaro(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
martineverest:
Hahaha...well,i live in lagos,a place with huge islamic presence and am from a state(edo),where islam is a major religion.the muslims from these states re well behaved and repect humanity...do u xpect me to flee from dem because of what their felloe muslim brodas who re xtremist,re doing elsewhere?.
dude what Edo? I'm from Edo State. Who told you Islam is a major religion in Edo State? You mainly find muslims amongst those living in auchi. The reason you've not seen them misbehaving is cos Edo youths are not like the youths you find in Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Nasarawa or taraba where you have cowards as youths. If they try such nonsense in Edo State they will all be slaughtered. Secondly, they're less 10% of the population in terms of religion. Wait till they start growing and see they will become a nuisance.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by thecommunist(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
the first step in eradicating terrorism/extremist islam is to eradicate the term "jihad" be it economic jihad, physical jihad or whatever form of jihad. let the word jihad be obliterated from all religious text and the Koran, let moslem leaders and sheik openly condemn jihad in whatever form it may come. lets us start from there first.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by martineverest(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Well,islam is a major religion in edo north senatorial district.infact,dey re more than 35% in dat disrict....dey live peacefully with xtians because dey see demselves as brodas(just as d yorubas),in respective of dia religion[...i believe its because of dia orientation and civilisation....the some northern moslems re mis-informed.quote author=mulattoclaro post=32375167] dude what Edo? I'm from Edo State. Who told you Islam is a major religion in Edo State? You mainly find muslims amongst those living in auchi. The reason you've not seen them misbehaving is cos Edo youths are not like the youths you find in Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Nasarawa or taraba where you have cowards as youths. If they try such nonsense in Edo State they will all be slaughtered. Secondly, they're less 10% of the population in terms of religion. Wait till they start growing and see they will become a nuisance. [/quote]
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by deedrizzie: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
. Islam is not the problem. Humans are
i know islam isn't the issue... but why is it that 99.9% of all terrorist attacks r affiliated with Islam..??... isn't it time we find out what exactly is wrong with the religion in question
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
winner01:
such could b said about the early roman catholics not christians

Thanks for d correction..much appreciated
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by holatoj(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
please they should just make sure their head are remove from their body if caught ....plesse
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by shady26(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
BUT this sort of thing have not been known to happen were humans live without islam... undecided

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Israel5(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
kodded:
ALL MUSLIM undecided
before nko? were u xpectin to see: john, philip, timothy..? for their mind, na obama dey wan vex o. buhri's cousins. #if u quote me, u wil b too sick to vote nxt wk
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Israel5(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Geraucald:
May Allah save us from their kind, and destroy them in hell fire.
which of the allahs? buhari? geraut dia!
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Israel5(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
bloody liar! you peas of sh!t are the worst thing tht happnd to these world.. abrahams mistake!! may islam and its faithfuls dead, alive and unborn, perish in sheol. b^stards!!
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Toosure70: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] I strongly condemn their act(s), they represent themselves and not Islam. And let it be known to you that they are not my brother(s).

I am not a terrorist, I have never kill anyone in the name of jihad and I will never kill.

I do my jihad by observing the 5pillars of Islam, and by spreading the good news on the internet as I have been doing here. I don't believe in killing people in the name of jihad, for the Quran says:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
[color=#99000] As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. [/color]

Most of my friends are devoted christians, and I cohabit with them without having issues of religion, we eat together, talk together, do everything together without having any problem.

I want you to believe that these people do not represent Islam, they represent themselves.

Islam is peace [/b]
nooo they are Anglican, Nonsense
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by winner01(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
hman4real:

Yh Muhammad fought in self defence. He didnt go abt killin innocent ppl. The pagans of Arab wantd to kill muslims. So Allah permit thm to defend thmslvs. Go back to history and read mor abot Muhammad our great teacher. Find out the kinds of war he fought. even we the real muslims ar not happy wn innocnt ppl ar killed
God is our defense not ourselves, mohammed killed several pple and thats wat these criminals did too
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by tartar9(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
I hate Islam...that's y I voted against Buhari.
Wicked souls.
and He still won you bigoted Fool
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by tartar9(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
thecommunist:
the first step in eradicating terrorism/extremist islam is to eradicate the term "jihad" be it economic jihad, physical jihad or whatever form of jihad. let the word jihad be obliterated from all religious text and the Koran, let moslem leaders and sheik openly condemn jihad in whatever form it may come. lets us start from there first.
keep dreaming
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by tartar9(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
egobetatoday:

very good reply!
but until u start speaking out publicly against them ( the terrorists) we will continue to see u pple as one. all these talks behind closed doors and in faceless forums, though good, but not enough.
your mindset is no different from that of the 'terrorist' the same way they(Al-Shabaab) saw those students as no different from the muderous Kenya soldiers.instead of appreciating the great effort and sufferings of the Muslims world over which far exceeds mere speaking out publicly you're talking trash.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by HARDDON: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:
These are the six men who stormed a university campus in Kenya on April 2nd and massacred 147 people including students, guards and school staff. They'e part of Somali militant group, Al-Shabaab.

They are: 1. Muumin Abdalla Muumin 2.Suleiman Mohamed Awadh 3.Abdifatah Abubakar Abdi 4.Abdalla Salim Marumu 5.Mohamed Abubakar Mohamed 6.Mahir Khalid Riziki.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FX0HwF-Hgg0/VR-bKCrVR6I/AAAAAAAE45g/dIleny8cWfY/s1600/1.jpg[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-MSIFrxl59Ns/VR-bKnUc01I/AAAAAAAE45k/Q9u2oLJRKJY/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/moderncorps/status/583960850450485248

N thereupon have it again, Muslim!
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by egobetatoday: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
tartar9:
your mindset is no different from that of the 'terrorist' the same way they(Al-Shabaab) saw those students as no different from the muderous Kenya soldiers.instead of appreciating the great effort and sufferings of the Muslims world over which far exceeds mere speaking out publicly you're talking trash.

u're right for saying u re talking trash.
if i may ask,, what are these great efforts and sufferings of the muslim world that far exceeds SPEAKING OUT PUBLICLY? let me tell u as long as u keep speaking behind closed doors and in hushed voices then be ready for the insults to your religion.

WHOEVER IS NOT SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THESE TERRORISTS SUPPORTS THEM.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by egobetatoday: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
doofanc:
If indeed "they don't represent Islam", I'm just wondering why the Islamic leaders and those with the clout haven't come out in strong, unequivocal terms to denounce this senseless and barbaric killing? Why haven't Muslims taken to the streets to curse the useless killers? Why the curious silence?

thats because they support it.

thats their own form of evangelism.
there are 2 forms of evangelism...by procreation, giving birth to several children ( my friend is the 34th child of her father- n she isnt the last child). the second is by unleashing terror on innocent people who will cowardly convert who islam.

thats why islam is d fastest growing religion.

i keep wondering why i dont hear about buddhist, christian or hinduist extremists.

then the question is how come islam easily radicalises people e.g Michael adebolajo?
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by igbo2011(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is about politics too not just religion.

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by barwaaqo: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2015

undecided More security maybe
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Azo:

Haba u guys shld stop all these lies now. The western superpower are feeding everyone lies and you keep adding tourselves to those that believe the lies. Have tou seen the front page of the Economist 2015 edition? Try check it out and stop vilifying Islam. Islam is nothing but a religion of peace.

Im watching CNN now all im seeing is ISIS, Al Shabaab thankfully no Boko Haram maybe because their brother has won the election meanwhile

Trapped by ISIS refugees plea for help in Syria.
Post ISIS Mayhem grips Tikrit
They havent started talking about Kenya o and youre telling me this is a religion of peace?
When it becomes that of war what will now happen?

Then that story youre giving about the western superpowers feeding people lies thats very lame of you sir. Why do you say such things? Lets not even go too far, on the Boko Haram issue its the west abi?

Mutallab wey put bomb for pant its the west too? That one his father even went as far as reporting him to the embassies due to his extremism guess that makes his father the west abi?

See its cos of statements like these terrorism will always continue to thrive, make no mistakes about it. i have friends who are muslims and they can only be my friends cos they think properly. so this must mean i dont have a blanket hatred for muslims. What i do hate is how till date not one Islamic cleric or group stands up to condemn these acts instead a lot of them just like you would want to blame a fictitious west. Making it possible for devious ones in your midst to carry out their atrocious acts. Then come out and say people who do these things are not muslims blah blah blah. Islam is a religion of peace. An adage says if you dip one finger in oil all the fingers get stained. The school in Kenya where people who could not recite the Quran were killed na western superpower to what purpose i ask? Dont come and tell me one story from the economist which was probably printed to maintain peace at some level.

Deal with the extremists in your midst and stop lying on the west oga
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Rexyl(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2015
thecommunist:

tartar9:
keep dreaming

Keep dreaming of all possible means to stamp out jihad/terorrism in a society that wants to progress in stable peace. You mean it can't be possible? The evil can't just continue for life like that, a time will come when people will stand to get rid of common evil that does no one any good.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by tartar9(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Rexyl:

Keep dreaming of all possible means to stamp out jihad/terorrism in a society that wants to progress in stable peace. You mean it can't be possible? The evil can't just continue for life like that, a time will come when people will stand to get rid of common evil that does no one any good.
you can talk of eradicating terrorism and not Jihad which is part and parcel of Islam
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
For not being Muslim by people who are with a religion of peace

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Rexyl(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2015
From the picture above, that was how innocent students were brutally killed because they were not Muslims. Oh my God let your kingdom come and put an end to this wickedness in the name of a religion

Islam needs to reform so that people can distinguish btw peaceful religion and cult. God of love can't be wicked and devilish.

Is it by doing like this the followers will agree their religion is the fastest growing in the world? We can't just understand the logic. Generations of other religious groups are being destroyed in large number daily, monthly and yearly.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by item1: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Ymodulus post=32346076
Why are these Terrorist groups always coming from one religion. (MUSLIM)

Do not judge the majority by the actions of a few. Cause these Muslims did so does not mean all Muslims are terrorist.

Rilwayne001 is Muslim and he his not a terrorist[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine / What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.