Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,224 members, 7,964,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (59813 Views)

See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Otsealu1(f): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Back then in school lived a Rons babe who is so urgly but uses other beautiful girls pics on profile and get invited by guys. What I don't know is how they feel after meeting her. undecided
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tope24(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] whenever i see topics like this, i alwayz swear for Natalie embarassed

It all happened last year, i collected this beautiful lady's BBM pin from one of my padi, we started started chattin then we so much had interest in eachother up to the stage that a day without chattin with her, i will feel incomplete, Natalie started ASKING ME OUT without seeing eachothershocked I will alwayz tell her to calm down that we shouldn't rush into things but thank God that I'm not ladies freak, i told her we can't date not until we relate with eachother physically for sometimes before we start the main dating game. . .

That faithful day, i decided to visit Natalie at home around CMS, i branched Eko5 all because of her, bought her some snacks and proceeded with my journey.

Finally, i got to Natalie's hood, gave her a call to come and pick me up, 12mins later a lady came to me, she recognized me coz my DPs are alwayz orijinal cool and i asked her if Natalie sent her to come and pick me up but to my greatest surprise, she told me she was Natalie, tears nearly rolled down from my eyes and the awkward look i gave her sef, Itz so obvious that she knew i wasn't interested in her, i 1st took 1 meat pie and ice from the stuff i bought for her and gave her the rest then i told her she is free to go, she asked me if I'm not following her to her home again but i told her that I still have an appointment at the ielts office at ikoyi. . . I swear to drunk! that was the day i knew the advantage of photo-editors and make-ups coz that babe is WONDERFULLY UGLY!!!!! embarassed

cc: tosyne2much [/b]

This got my ribs aching. Natalie God go punish you ooo, as you use picture lie for my brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tohpahz(f): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin Reading comments cool
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Raymonbell(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2015
Funny funny
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by hablink: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
pls what is ur problem with my pics,did i force u to mention me or y are u dumb like this#abeg park well jor,u dey mad?so u mean dirt go dey my nose and i go take pinshure are u high on goat poo?guy dont try shit with me shey i no ur papa ni or i tell u say i dey look for bf?#u don mad bf ugly beast!!
Omo ita ni eleyi hoo

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] Hahahaha lwkmd cheesy

That awkward moment when a lady wants to turn a dude into a maga but she ends up loving up cheesy /i]

I tell u
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tope24(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2015
modskiller:
It happened to me like 3 occasions, trust me it's a horrible experience. The first time, I got this girls BB pin from a younger female friend and she looks so cute and all. And as a bad sharp shooter I complement her so tey she don fall like the bobby of an eight child nursing mother. And I dey always complement her booby too cos the camera is always making her booby so big. We got along so well that she could not do without the boy. (My mistake) the biggest mistake I made was not collecting her phone number to hear her voice. Then on this particular day I told her I was traveling and I we may not be able to meet as we've previously planned. Lo and behold she sent me a voice note saying "I love you". Oh boy I was with my younger bro when I played the voice note with the thickness of the voice, my younger bro was like "Ta Lo Ni The Hulk". Meaning, who get the hulk! The voice is so fucking thick. I didn't back out we later met and that was where I realized that she's always been taking pictures from under her belly/bobby angle, she has nothing we can call a mammary gland. I ran...

LLLLLMMMMMAAAAAOOOOO. Aswear you nor well. you get bad mouth ooo
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Swaggzkid: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Neva been in such situation.
Have read guys experience on the thread.
One meet-up tips I can share is, when trying to meet a girl you haven't met before, don't let her be the first to spot you. You should be the first to spot her so that "if you no like wetin you take eye see, you fit run leave am dia.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Ktdonmedia(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2015
tope24:

This got my ribs aching. Natalie God go punish you ooo, as you use picture lie for my brother. grin
Bros, na God go judge those girls oooo
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2015
amsoslim:
On getting back to my room I met her half naked with her top still on and a pink pant around her coca cola shaped waist,at first I wasn't moved neither did I feel anything,instead I just walked staight to the bed and laid down
Bros, your story just can't end like this na cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by amsoslim(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, your story just can't end like this na cheesy
nah didn't end dre,updated some past bfr I went to bed. Go tru d remaining of d updates u will see d continuation. 10x fr takin tym 2 read my ugly ordeal
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2015
amsoslim:
nah didn't end dre,updated some past bfr I went to bed. Go tru d remaining of d updates u will see d continuation. 10x fr takin tym 2 read my ugly ordeal
Alright thank boss.. I have read it cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2015
seunoni34:
Lol I was so surprised to read some of your experiences, I thought I was the only one though. I have had my own share of these deceitful dp's and ever since then I no longer fall for online pictures except I know you in person.
The challenging truth is the real pretty ladies all have a life out there, they get more than enough attention from men. They don't usually have time for online stuff, even if they do, they're usually not as frequently online as the normal average looking girl. You notice some often ignore chats, pings or reply late it's as a result of the too much attention they're getting from people who've seen their beauty in person. In the other world, the average looking girl in her hunger and thirst for unending attention (as her beautiful counterpart) resort to the Internet to create an imaginary impression of herself I.e using filters in photos and forming an attractive personality etc

So if you want a real queen, meet them in the real world. Less than one third of these fine dp's online are far from what some really look like in real time.
Wooooooow !!!

Nice one broda cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2015
Otsealu1:
Back then in school lived a Rons babe who is so urgly but uses other beautiful girls pics on profile and get invited by guys. What I don't know is how they feel after meeting her. undecided
Ahn ahn !!!

This is a big turn off for me.. Using another person's pics on your profile ? Hahaha
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Horllamideh(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2015
amsoslim:
pls translate I don't undastand yoruba. Na my ordeal b dat ooo in d hands of a woowoo gal.more update cumin
translating dat is sumhow but d meaning is close to "witches in your village has finally gotten your password"
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Twaci(f): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2015
francizy:

If that is you on your DP, then I must confess that you are beautiful..

Whoever said only fair girls are pretty should check you and Softysparky out!
Thanks hon!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
For me, most ladies I've met online have been impressive. I still have up to 5 ladies I met on 2go couple of years bak and we're still frnds. The code is, when meeting a girl for d first time, ensure u spot her first so dat u can decide wat to do if she doesn't meet up to ur expectation, a code I gave a frnd dat saved him.

Back then in sch, my real guy met a girl On 2go and the girl promised to cum spend weekend over at his place cuz she just resumed sch n classes haven't really started. The girl gave my frnd her address so dat we can cum pick her up, buh I adviced my guy to tell d girl to meet him up somewhere we can pick her instead of her place. To cut the story short, on getting there, I asked him to stay bak in d car call d girl while I check around for who is taking d call, but to my surprise, d girl was noting to write home abt. I quickly dashed out and told my frnd to cum peep at d girl and he agreed he can't go home wit her, so we drove off and left her there.

Pls don't call us wicked. grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks hon!

Welcome
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by stephenqueen: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
U bin no sabi before? undecided undecided
Eyah! I don forget say u winch gringrin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
stephenqueen:

Eyah! I don forget say u winch gringrin
Na me dey worry Benin na since the time of Idahosa grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
I have been deceived by a guy's profile picture, guys do it 2. I knew him on 2go and he hpnd 2 be in d schl I was applying for, he helped me with info and stuffs lyk dat. His dp was nice. During my post ume, I decided 2 meet him and thank him. I jst saw one guy with spaces in btwn every tooth, his tongue could fit through each gap. He was sweating everywhere and worse of all, he started showing me off 2 his friends as his girlfriend. I jst thanked him and freed him

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by amsoslim(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Horllamideh:

translating dat is sumhow but d meaning is close to "witches in your village has finally gotten your password"
hahahahahahha..
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Owliver(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
divAnnie:
I have been deceived by a guy's profile picture, guys do it 2. I knew him on 2go and he hpnd 2 be in d schl I was applying for, he helped me with info and stuffs lyk dat. His dp was nice. During my post ume, I decided 2 meet him and thank him. I jst saw one guy with spaces in btwn every tooth, his tongue could fit through each gap. He was sweating everywhere and worse of all, he started showing me off 2 his friends as his girlfriend. I jst thanked him and freed him
sorry sad
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Owliver(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Have had few ugly experiences but the latest one was in 2012. Met her on twitter and then she was popular and every guy wanted her attention. Her name was something like "sweetSugar" her profile pix was too awesome. Well, I got to be her close pal and one saturday I decided to meet her and she agreed, I took bike to surulere where she asked me to wait her, I chilled in a bar and it took her almost 30mins to come. She wasn't ugly but she was verrrrryyyy short as per say me na tall man sad and her boobs were not as big as they were in her picture. Well, I played along as I was already high before she got to the bar, we didn't spend upto 20mins and I discharged her. It seemed I had wasted my time coming so I decided to stay more time in the bar drinking lol. When I got home I chatted with her and lied to her how I found her gorgeous grin well, after some time I un-followed her. Pics lie a lot. I even yab my sister on FB when I see her upload such pics although she's pretty naturally but tend to follow the photo shop trend. Trash

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Owliver:
sorry sad
lol, thanks
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
francizy:

Welcome
Make I just dey look you and twaci.....
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by omortoyosi01(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
Not even deceived sef, i was scammed. I came across this lady, an angel, you know we have two kinds of angels, light angel and darkness angel. My mind told me she is a light angel cause her profile picture was that of a light angel. So i added her and we got talking. Foolish me, thinking that i had met my missing rib. I had pictured myself getting married to her and chopping the rest of my life with her. But one day as i was trekking back home from work and passing a dustbin road, i saw a mad girl in the dustbin playing. It was her. I was shocked and didn't know the time i approached her and said, You look like someone i know, have we met before? Yes! She replied. You are my facebook friend.
bro yu sabi lie ooo.... How mad girl go dey chat shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
softysparky:

Make I just dey look you and twaci.....

Hahahaha, is someone jealous? grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
EcoTerror:
dat u re not beautiful, na crime.

You like quarrel pass fight

Park Well Abeg
pls and pls stop d mention okay,i dont give a Bleep concerning ur compliment all i want is Bleep off my mention!!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Xcex: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Afta reading all comments, i hail ooompa d guy 2much. I gat no xperience lyk dat as i see, weigh, zoom wit 200mpixel frm all angles(physicaly) b4 i aproach.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by omortoyosi01(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
seriously if i try to date him na him money i want not love but i dont love because of money.After some few months i met my husband on fb and when we saw each other we like what we both see.now we ar married and blessed with a kid cheesy#sweet love tho
oga ju cheesy... I go love oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.