Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,771 members, 7,975,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:22 PM

Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? (933 Views)

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / How To Make A Rich Girl Fall Inlove / How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by SleekyP(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
No one wants to get hurt in a relationship. We all wish we can just be happy forever,drama free, and just live forever. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way in the real world. But it can!!!

I have noticed that when a lot of people get hurt in relationships, they always say that they are going to be single for a while, because they need time to themselves, or time to heal,etc..... Are you serious? shocked shocked

You can't allow someone who hurts you to take your joy away. You were born alone, and you will die that way, and unless you know something that I don't, You don't live your life for a man/woman. So if they leave your life doesn't stop. Yes it hurts when we are lied to, or cheated on, but the reason it hurts is because you never thought that it would happen. So you feel like a fool.

So what!!! The moment you realize that a person is not what they say they were, then whatever it is that you thought you had, basically never existed. You just believed that it did. So move on,you can't recover from something that never was.......think about it.

so why put up a wall around your heart to keep people out? If God sends someone to you, and you don't even attempt to open up, you will lose out on a perfect opportunity. Because the same wall that you have up to keep the bad guys out, is the same wall that will keep the good guys from getting in.

Do not pray and ask God to send you a good person, and then when you get them you worry. Also don't worry if a person is good or bad If you prayed for God to send them to you!!!!!

#CHANGE!!!

Cc: emusmith,farano,tosyne2much,farano,falconey,Seun

1 Like 80 Shares

Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by agarawu23(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
in addition, if you don't buy fake you will never buy the truth. worst and bad experience in relationship doesn't tie you down to blv everyone is the same.

life is full of bad and good therefore we can't be experiencing only the good side of it why do u blv you can't trust anymore? why have you decided to scare away anybody that came near you for relationship? why have you decided to remain single because u were once hurt ? my dear life itself is a risk and not everything we risk are successful.

don't worry ,be happy the right one is out there for you cheesy
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
cool
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by missbehave247(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Issorite
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by SleekyP(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey.... you have Botnets shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by falconey(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
SleekyP:
falconey.... you have Botnets shocked shocked angry angry

naah is just a trick.
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by SleekyP(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

naah is just a trick.

hmmm cool wink
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by SleekyP(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
smiley
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by SleekyP(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
angry
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nice piece
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
I really need dis cry, thnx
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by SleekyP(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
zaragal:
I really need dis cry, thnx

you are welcome!
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by babeflenz(f): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tnx a lot....
I'm grateful
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by SleekyP(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
babeflenz:
Tnx a lot....
I'm grateful
you are welcome!
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by hatux: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nice one...
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by SleekyP(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Nice piece
thanks for popping by smiley
Re: Afraid To Open Up, And Fall Inlove Again? by SleekyP(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
hatux:
Nice one...
wink

(1) (Reply)

How True? / Part 2: Is This Romantic Or What? (pics) / 2 Things I Hate Some Ladies For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.