Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? (3877 Views)

How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me / What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by NegeduGrace(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Is it really possible to fall in real love with somebody u met with online or haven't seen before because I haven't find myself in such a situation before but it seems it happening to me somehow?is it for real or just infatuation?
Abeg una with bad mouth to keep away,,no insult please n God bless you as you advice n enlighten a sister!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
It is possible...very possible...but things change when u gone meet him in person & u may realize he is not the one...
Juz be very careful coz sometimes some men does creating diff persona behind the computer coz u never saw them.
And avoid going further when he gone talk abt money,that game is totally diff...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by iceberylin(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
That's imagination.....

I mean I haven't met Vanessa mdee yet .

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by elantraceey(f): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
I used to think it was unreal till it happened to me.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time falling in love.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Erukumakanaki: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiii can happen but na endtime love grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Donabydeco:
End time falling in love.

You got it.....end time love. Sounds like a good movie or not...... sad
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
ITZ HAPPENING 2 ME ALREADY..N OUR LOVE STRONG PASS ROMEO N JULIET OWN
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by mizquote(f): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
nope.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by ladibright(f): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its all abt the connection. Love comes in all forms, i mean anywhere and anyhow. But as u fall inlove with ur heart, pls carry ur head along.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by obiorathesubtle: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its impossible, how will the two of you fÙck?? undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Its impossible, how will the two of you fÙck?? undecided
Is this how far you can reason?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by obiorathesubtle: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Is this how far you can reason?
Mr. Mind your business next time. Okay?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by nevi12(f): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
I feel its infatuation ....I can only call it love at first wen u guys meet for real nd u feel d love dats wen uld be sure which one it is
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
I think it's possible. But it tends to fade in some cases when meeting is delayed for long

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
how now... is it the voice or the picture or a video of the person?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Is it really possible to fall in real love with somebody u met with online or haven't seen before because I haven't find myself in such a situation before but it seems it happening to me somehow?is it for real or just infatuation?
Abeg una with bad mouth to keep away,,no insult please n God bless you as you advice n enlighten a sister!
yea, sure and why?, d first day i watched titanic i fell inlove wit kate winslet instanta, esp wen her hair got soaked wer she was tryin to break d chain on jacks hand....also, i fell inlovw wit dakore egbuson after i watched buy me a rose, mehnn, she hot for dat film die, ramsey noah sha.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
elantraceey:
dear.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Niceman4u(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
NegeduGrace:

Babe! Its possible. It just depends on d hrt and two ppl involved. But for I wil call dat kind of luv a classical likeness. U cud like somebody u ve nt met b4 base on d way he talks, he day he cracks jokes wit u. As for liking somebody u met online, its possible. mayb he excites u wit d way he chats and all dat.
Abeg una with bad mouth away,,no insult please n God bless you as you advice n enlighten a sister!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its very possible people fall on love in mysterious way
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its very possible but a waste of time undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Oluwason(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
I think its very possible, anything is possible when it comes to love. I meant true love though.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by NegeduGrace(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
elantraceey:
tell me more about it plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:
don't say that again.sad
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
don't say that again.sad
its d truth dear embarassed
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Plus10(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
it's possible,that's the present situation I find myself now but I just hope that I wouldnt change my mind when I finally meet her in person.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:

its d truth dear embarassed
done it before. Haven't you heard that most times fruitful relationship start like play play?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
done it before. Haven't you heard that most times fruitful relationship start like play play?
it burnt me seriously not long ago....its a waste of time
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:
have u fell inlove facelessly b4
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
It is possible...very possible...but things change when u gone meet him in person & u may realize he is not the one...
Juz be very careful coz sometimes some men does creating diff persona behind the computer coz u never saw them.
And avoid going further when he gone talk abt money,that game is totally diff...
Is called split personality...... Savvy grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Monalisa185(f): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
better meet the person first before you begin fall without parachute...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by flokii: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
nevi12:
I feel its infatuation ....I can only call it love at first wen u guys meet for real nd u feel d love dats wen uld be sure which one it is

they should meet and lepo like chewing gum shey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Link Me To Any Tattoo Shop In Abuja Asap / Can You Marry A Girl Still In The University? / 14 Pics Showing The Subtle Difference Between Men And Wom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.