Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,070 members, 7,880,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? (3880 Views)

How Do I Make A Guy Fall Inlove With Me / What Can Someone Do For You To Make You Fall Inlove Instantly / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by flokii: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:
better meet the person first before you begin fall without parachute...

hmmmmn..
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:

it burnt me seriously not long ago....its a waste of time
well i wouldn't wanna blame or judge u,i guess u are acting base on ur past experience,the one's i did was worth it... Atleast i know one person here on nl am yet to meet yet i think i like her.cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Monalisa185(f): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
flokii:

hmmmmn..
hmmmm?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by flokii: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

hmmmm?
make she no fall abi..
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Monalisa185(f): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
flokii:

make she no fall abi..

hehehehe, na her life n choice, whichever she wishes to do....sheybi I go tie rope for op neck ni?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Odunharry(m): 12:41am On Nov 29, 2015
KashyBaby:
It is possible...very possible...but things change when u gone meet him in person & u may realize he is not the one...

True
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
well i wouldn't wanna blame or judge u,i guess u are acting base on ur past experience,the one's i did was worth it... Atleast i know one person here on nl am yet to meet yet i think i like her.cheesy
alryt....why don't you act on the like?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
have u fell inlove facelessly b4
yes cry
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:
alryt....why don't you act on the like?
1- she's not single... 2- i'm not mentally ready.sad
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
1- she's not single... 2- i'm not mentally ready.sad
oh sowi angry....we don't always get what we want
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

oh sowi angry....we don't always get what we want
This seems to be the only Question that has no answer.sad
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:
yes cry
wow...ngwa...on nairaland ba??
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:
yes cry
wow...on nairaland ba??
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:
yes cry
wow...on nairaland ba??
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
wow...ngwa...on nairaland ba??
yeap cry
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:
yeap cry
can i knw d fellow??
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:
yeap cry
seems ur d emotional type?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
seems ur d emotional type?
yeap cryembarassed
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
can i knw d fellow??
NOpe angry
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

yeap cryembarassed
hahaha...its nt badt being emotional...its just dat it can mk u to be prone to heartbreaks...speaking frm experience.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:
NOpe angry
lol, i tink i knw de fellow.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
hahaha...its nt badt being emotional...its just dat it can mk u to be prone to heartbreaks...speaking frm experience.
you are correct cheesy....but what can we do
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
lol, i tink i knw de fellow.
say it then grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2015
Nah, i wnt
misspicy:
say it then grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by firstking01(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

you are correct cheesy....but what can we do
we can mk it if we try, trust me miss.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by elantraceey(f): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2015
NegeduGrace:
tell me more about it plzzzzzzzzz

lol, nothing much though ,we met here became friends and like magic it happened and though it was mutual we couldn't date due to certain reasons and funny enough I've not gotten totally over him yet..smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by STENON(f): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
I don't think so.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Sunnypar(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
STENON:
I don't think so.
grin.....
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Cherlene(f): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Is it really possible to fall in real love with somebody u met with online or haven't seen before because I haven't find myself in such a situation before but it seems it happening to me somehow?is it for real or just infatuation?
Abeg una with bad mouth to keep away,,no insult please n God bless you as you advice n enlighten a sister!

Evening

It is VIABLE dear.

- Be CAUTIOUS

Cherlene
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by STENON(f): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sunnypar:
grin.....
meaning?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by Sunnypar(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
STENON:
meaning?
What do you know about love?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? by STENON(f): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sunnypar:
What do you know about love?
Nothing sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Amazing Places On Earth / How Do I Look Like In Pants And Bra? / 10 'bro Code' Commandments Every Man Should Follow

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.