Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,371 members, 7,943,931 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Senate President Should Go To The West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Should Go To The West (2227 Views)

Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence / Photos : This Is What A President Should Look Like / The Senate President Should Be A Southerner Otherwise... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President Should Go To The West by chiefolododo(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Knowing fully that d post of vp is more of some kind of figure head , it is important for the south west to fight for senate presidency afterall when sambo (from north was vp) david mark was also the senate president (also from north) happy easter
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by francizy(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Hahahahahaha, una don dey lobby already? Chai! Nigerians tho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by francizy(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:
Knowing fully that d post of vp is more of some kind of figure head , it is important for the south west to fight for senate presidency afterall when sambo (from north was vp) david mark was also the senate president (also from north) happy easter

Hehehehe, by the way, let me make some corrections here, David Mark is from NC, an Idoma, and like we all know, Idomas are not considered core northerners.
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by sweetgala(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2015
If the Igbo did not mess up it was meant for SE , inevitably the west would have such a resounding influence in this new government that the SE deserve that position.

Ngige was a founding father of APC that man deserves better than he has gotten from his kins men. And it pains me

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by chiefolododo(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Define core north
francizy:

Hehehehe, by the way, let me make some corrections here, David Mark is from NC, an Idoma, and like we all know, Idomas are not considered core northerners.
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by francizy(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:
Define core north

North East and North West occupied by mostly the Hausa/Fulani tribes..

1 Like

Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by francizy(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2015
sweetgala:
If the Igbo did not mess up it was meant for SE , inevitably the west would have such a resounding influence in this new government that the SE deserve that position.

Ngige was a founding father of APC that man deserves better than he has gotten from his kins men. And it pains me

Forget about SE now, let's discuss the matter at hand, Senate Presidency and the South Westerners. wink smiley
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by chiefolododo(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2015
Nothing like core north , among other things , shun politics of tribalism, cultism
francizy:

North East and North West occupied by mostly the Hausa/Fulani tribes..
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by OdenigboAroli2: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2015
sweetgala:

always dashing senate presidency to the south east.
make una take am, we dont need it
afterall all igbo states has at least one past senate president alive
we go use am cook soup?

1 Like

Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by francizy(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:
Nothing like core north , among other things , shun politics of tribalism, cultism

Heheheheh, my brother, you're contradicting yourself here oh! Can you play regional politics without it being influenced by certain tribes? Now check your topic and write up, is it not rather fair to refer to your own politics as a tribal one with focus on the SW?

1 Like

Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by OdenigboAroli2: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:

but this your thread oozes tribalism even from a distance
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by OdenigboAroli2: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2015
francizy:

Forget about SE now, let's discuss the matter at hand, Senate Presidency and the South Westerners. wink smiley

in all honesty, the south west should collect the senate presidency, they need it more than the igbos
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by chiefolododo(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Not at all, i am just saying that the sw region have suffered alot and they must be rewarded this time around
OdenigboAroli2:

but this your thread oozes tribalism even from a distance
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by chiefolododo(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2015
My brother like you hate sw
francizy:

Heheheheh, my brother, you're contradicting yourself here oh! Can you play regional politics without it being influenced by certain tribes? Now check your topic and write up, is it not rather fair to refer to your own politics as a tribal one with focus on the SW?
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by OdenigboAroli2: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:
Not at all, i am just saying that the sw region have suffered alot and they must be rewarded this time around

kpele, stop suffering and collect the senate presidency. It will help their fortunes
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by chiefolododo(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Did i tell you i am from sw? I am from niger state
OdenigboAroli2:

kpele, stop suffering and collect the senate presidency. It will help their fortunes
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by OdenigboAroli2: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:
Did i tell you i am from sw? I am from niger state

ok welldone
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by francizy(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:
My brother like you hate sw

God forbid evil! I don't hate SWesterners, I love them really.. Spent over 20 years in SW and 5 years in the NW, and about 2 years in the SE and 1 year in NC.

I must tell you that apart from my region, I love SWerners and north central pips of the Tivs more than the Northerners. Truth from my heart tho..
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by chiefolododo(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Okay , without them , will buhari have won? I am from north central i just feel that we should reward them wella
francizy:

God forbid evil! I don't hate SWesterners, I love them really.. Spent over 20 years in SW and 5 years in the NW, and about 2 years in the SE and 1 year in NC.

I must tell you that apart from my region, I love SWerners and north central pips of the Tivs more than the Northerners. Truth from my heart tho..
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by OdenigboAroli2: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:
Okay , without them , will buhari have won? I am from north central i just feel that we should reward them wella

reward them very well
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by chiefolododo(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Now you are talking
OdenigboAroli2:

reward them very well
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by OdenigboAroli2: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:
Now you are talking

they need it, else hunger will wipe their ppl, and brown roofs will increase in a certain region.
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by chiefolododo(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
A normal person should not be doing this thing you are doing
OdenigboAroli2:

they need it, else hunger will wipe their ppl, and brown roofs will increase in a certain region.
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by francizy(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:

Well, it is left for Buhari and the APC to decide but I must remind you that politics is not about paying special reward for votes. It's about the APC delivering on their promises.

If the APC starts playing reward/regional politics, they will go down the drain just like or faster than PDP.

Keep that in mind..

1 Like

Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by emmysoftyou: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:
bukola saraki is a yoruba descent,
or is he not frm the yoruba speaking tribes in kwara state ? undecided
so na sw stil occupy am if the post go to him
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by whitecat1: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2015
It's going to NC Saraki!
Remi Tinubu for his deputy maybe! who says it can't be!

The SW should dip its claws in it all and take as much as possible, what's important is to deliver good governance to the people.
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by whitecat1: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2015
NC is NC! It's not done by tribe.
emmysoftyou:
bukola saraki is a yoruba descent,
or is he not frm the yoruba speaking tribes in kwara state ? undecided
so na sw stil occupy am if the post go to him
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by misterh(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:
Not everyone is like Sambo, you know? David Mark isn't from the North pls. He's from the Middle Belt.
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by djfox: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2015
I hope you know at the end of the day the Politicians your busy fighting for only give a fvck about themselves and their ambitions.
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2015
chiefolododo:

You want someone from the SW as senate president too, after collecting the slot for vice president!

Haba! chiefolododo! There's nothing like "ododo" in your suggestion!
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by emmysoftyou: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2015
whitecat1:
NC is NC! It's not done by tribe.
ok if nc is nc and it's nt done by tribe,how come obj never thought like that?
i remember in 2007,he was looking for a vice president frm the south south that will marched with the late president cos of the crises in niger delta.
They told baba obj to pick peter odilichukwu.
he refuse because he is frm the igbo speaking tribes..
Hence,goodluck jonathan and the rest is history now.

Yu see,what goes around,comes around,
but now yu dey tell me sey Nc is Nc,and not by tribes..

nigerians are funy atimes.cheesy
Re: Senate President Should Go To The West by Tvegas(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2015
What is this obsession with senate presidency and who gets what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbo Comment: An Apology To Soyinka / I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech / Caption: Senate President And The Mace-bearer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.