Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,123 members, 7,890,758 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” (61380 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Forwetinnah: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2015
babasanti:
The military man is that devil from niger state that rigged the election for apc. Nigeria is in the bondage of that military demon. Satan punish him, nonsense

Sorry..the award goes to the Principality in Otta
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by thewarrior72: 12:21am On Apr 06, 2015
tongue tongue Don't cry yet cos It's still too early, the amount of insults coming the way of ur illiterate coupist terrorists bokoharii is unprecedented as has never been seen before. Boooharii will get million fold of the insult GEJ received from Southwest & illiterate north.....Get ready to enjoy the dance, It's no retreat no surrender grin tongue. The chicken has come home to roost. Bible said, " He that rolleth a stone it shall return back to him". Karma is a damn bit.ch.
Bhella5:
Ensure that pamphlet never make it to print. Share it among your cronies from the SS/SE. Embrace change now or embrace bars. Choose wisely!

1 Like

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by tsdarkside(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, Hahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahah, j, hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, oga, create 100, what u sow, u reap, I pray that every wish of my enemies shall b their portion, anything u feel u will do will give u sleepless nights, create 1000 monikers, n I will Call on D God of Abraham for u n let's c which is better,
Rubbish.

wow... shocked shocked shocked.....you have very nice hair...beautifull.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by tsdarkside(m): 12:38am On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin

get lost...or i will stalk you,, angry angry angry
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

Yes stalk me!!!angry angry angry
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by tsdarkside(m): 12:42am On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:

BIG TIME...so na which shi`t you chop way dey worry you?? tell me... angry angry angry
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by tsdarkside(m): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:

everybody dey eat food,,,you dey eat shi`t...dey no teach you for your village?

shi`t and food is not the same...never noticed.. angry angry angry
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by tsdarkside(m): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:

wakacome "the shi`t eater"
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 1:01am On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

wow... shocked shocked shocked.....you have very nice hair...beautifull.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thanks darl
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by dollarlander: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, Hahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahah, j, hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, oga, create 100, what u sow, u reap, I pray that every wish of my enemies shall b their portion, anything u feel u will do will give u sleepless nights, create 1000 monikers, n I will Call on D God of Abraham for u n let's c which is better,
Rubbish.

Will u guys like to date yourselves? These you are sendig to your selves is like you need to arrange meeting. angry
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 1:02am On Apr 06, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
That's her surname...OY-----------JI
No I don't o.
Can't code. Lol
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by chronique(m): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2015
You suppose know say the bobo like you nau. Na just strategy. After dissing you for a while,He'd apologize and say sorry and both of you will become friends. Next thing,he sends you a pm and you reply and the story goes on to where ever you guys would land. It's one of the tricks some nairaland guys use here;don't get yourself worked up. Na prelude to toasting him dey give you now.
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah keep changing my write ups to suit ur wish, .
Typical of APC n their cheap propaganda .
Continue.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2015
femi4:
Its so annoying cos they are putting stain on the christian faith. If you are going to use the phrase "God says" you have to be sure that its not your emotion that is playing pranks on you
That's true.
But in d last days, there will b so many false prophets, n we r in d last days, so u should understand that.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by tsdarkside(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

Thanks darl

always..for my black-queen smiley smiley smiley
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

always..for my black-queen smiley smiley smiley
wink
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 1:13am On Apr 06, 2015
chronique:
You suppose know say the bobo like you nau. Na just strategy. After dissing you for a while,He'd apologize and say sorry and both of you will become friends. Next thing,he sends you a pm and you reply and the story goes on to where ever you guys would land. It's one of the tricks some nairaland guys use here;don't get yourself worked up. Na prelude to toasting him dey give you now.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol.
angry angry happy easter...
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by nwosu1988: 1:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Please my people all we need is to pray for this new leaders nigeria politic is different from other countries system that office is hoter then fire
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by GenIgrigi: 1:18am On Apr 06, 2015
**grins** Buhari will not die. He must complete his tenure. If he dies. The North, East and SS must ensure another Northerner takes over immediately **LOLS**
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by UGLYS: 2:17am On Apr 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

U again U ve no common sense, n u r stupid enough not to comprehend that this is a forum n not everyone will reason like ur packing down brain does,
U ve been quoting me for quite a no of times, n for maturity sake I Ve ignored u, n that doesn't make me stupid.
But this tym I wouldn't let it pass, people like u always feel d Internet belongs to u n u try to unleash a stinking cyber bullying attitude on people, .now listen, if u c any thread make use of ur brain, n stop quoting people to insult them.
Guys like u r nothing in real life, ur just a person who goes around typing trash on d net, .
Now be guarded n don't let me start with u once more.
Happy Easter anyways.

A case of exhausted tolerance
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by clovislouis(m): 2:54am On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ah hate buhari, but I do Nat wish for him to die!!
behold the queen herself
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by sacora(f): 4:23am On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

using panadol 4 anoda woman's headaches.......mtcheeeew *smh*....tot d E-war was btw him & ellechrystal?
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by bewla(m): 4:32am On Apr 06, 2015
this i already foretold with out putting GOD in it so go sit down no use God name come deceive us all na just wash or spiritual conji
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by kenoc: 5:08am On Apr 06, 2015
I am not against prophets or prophecy. My word to Nigerians is that what we are to do now is to soak ourselves in prayer. No matter what we see or think about GMB and PYO we owe them our prayers. I pray that GMB will live to fulfil his mandate. Nigeria will be better place for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by loverprince(m): 5:30am On Apr 06, 2015
With God all shall be Well. Buy me

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by meccuno: 5:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Now he is a prophet of doom.....yet some gullible Nigerians celebrated father mbaka......prophecies are not meant to be sugar coated you know......deal with it....obviously a 73 year old man doing a job meant for middle aged men is stressful..and would have a detrimental effect on his health..unless osibanjo would rule by proxy like in the idiagbon regime.......as for me......"We Are Watching"...
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by meccuno: 5:52am On Apr 06, 2015
GenIgrigi:
**grins** Buhari will not die. He must complete his tenure. If he dies. The North, East and SS must ensure another Northerner takes over immediately **LOLS**
#ThatsRealChange
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by totorimi: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2015
We really need to move forward and fast and I pray we are not back to the era of our presido spending half of the year in Saudi hospital without giving any power to the deputy.

What me I saw in my own vision is Aisha becoming so powerful and anybody that must get to presido must be on her good books.

We need to pray for her too .
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2015
APC wants to make lagos more beta place for lagosians but without the federal support, they cant do it alone. So now that they got federal support, lets support them to make lagos a better place. We should not go back to old times in lagos now that we have the chance.
Vote Ambode for governor.
Vote APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Farkson(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ah hate buhari, but I do Nat wish for him to die!!
. I guess u are among many indiscipline Nigerian dat forced to live a decent live during Gen's reign as head of state ? We understand why u hate him but u may not have choice now than to agree d Gen is people's choice.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by kingthreat(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2015
The will of God will be done and our new leaders will not die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.