Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” (61561 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Btruth: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Can't these prophet shut their mouth for once?....As a man of God, when you see things like this, you pray for them and go and deliver the message to them in private.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by unite4real: 7:23am On Apr 06, 2015
The 15 million people that voted for Buhari actually predicted he would win while Jonathan to loose. So what's this prophet saying.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by hydoo(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ah hate buhari, but I do Nat wish for him to die!!
even if u wish him to die who are u
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2015
U na David Mark way we go cum mark ur word?I hail u ohhh,hapi Easter.
Vikky014:
Tomorrow is Monday.mark my word kiss
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Bhella5(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2015
thewarrior72:
tongue tongue Don't cry yet cos It's still too early, the amount of insults coming the way of ur illiterate coupist terrorists bokoharii is unprecedented as has never been seen before. Boooharii will get million fold of the insult GEJ received from Southwest & illiterate north.....Get ready to enjoy the dance, It's no retreat no surrender grin tongue. The chicken has come home to roost. Bible said, " He that rolleth a stone it shall return back to him". Karma is a damn bit.ch.
Butthurt looser! I wonder why you haven't gone over Eko bridge instead of resorting to a one man warrior. Mind you this is a new dawn for Nigerians we would be too busy reaping in dividends while the likes of u are in one corner sulking. Shame on you! Change!
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by pjecly: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Even if it happen like dat.........so what is big deal there. Is he not old enough to go? prophecy my foot
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by mbulela: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2015
It is appointed unto man to die once and after that judgement. Osinbajo is not afraid of death, neither is Buhari a young man.
This lousy prophet should go shove his prophecy where the sun does not shine.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by kunle404: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE TO NIGERIA CITIZEN, CUSTOM
AUCTION!AUCTION!!. THE CUSTOMS ARE
SELLING CARS WHICH MAY INCLUDE:TOYOTA,
HONDA,VOLKSWAGEN,MERCEDES,JEEPS,NISSAN
PRODUCTS,EXAMPLES INClUDE TOYOTA( CAMRY
2.2 #300,000, COROLLA #300,00,HIACE BUS
#500,000,SEQUIOA #600,000,LANDCRUISER
PRADO #700,000,MATRIX #200,000, HONDA
( ACCORD #400,00, CIVIC #250,000,PILOT
#500,000,GOLF #200,000,PASSAT #200,000,
PEGEOUT #250,000 LEXUS JEEP GX #550,000
LEXUS RX #400,000 BENZ C230, C280 [#300,000]
MAZDA MPV #450,000 MAZDA 626 #250,000
VENAGON BUS #500,000 VW TOURAEG #350,000
CAMRY SPIDER #500,000 SIENNA #350,000
TOYOTA RAV4 #450,000 HONDA CRV #400,000
HONDA ODESSEY #350,000 TOYOTA HILUX &
TACOMA #400,000 MACK TRUCK #600,000 AUDI
A4 #250,000 TOYOTA VENZA #450,000 JAUGUAR
X #300,000 TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA #300,000
HONDA PILOT #500,000 AND A HOST OF OTHERS
WITH LOW PRICES,AS LOW AS #200,000 TO
#900,000 OF DIFFERENT MODELS.CALL OFFICER
ADEKUNLE CHRIS ON 08105002901 FOR
BOOKING AND PURCHASE.WE DELIVER TO ANY
PART OF THE COUNTRY
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
AndreRose:

Lol. As in eh. We no longer know the real and fake prophets.

You don't really need to know the true and fake prophets. All you need is just to know the only true God.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Vikky014(f): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Tobechuckwu:
U na David Mark way we go cum mark ur word?I hail u ohhh,hapi Easter.
lol. i wish you d best dearie
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by wtfCode: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2015
1) Dont come-up with 36-point
agenda.Just give us
Light and security. Odas will fall
in place
2) Reduce the costs for data
bundles
3) Make Fashola a minister with 2
portfolios. He can handle it.
4) Baba, the number of fish in
each tin of Titus
sardine
used to be 8 in 1999. Please do
something about
it.
5) shut all borders. Our jail
candidates must not
be
allowed to escape to Cotonou.
6) Don't Use 1billion Naira to
Eat..No Be Food We
Say
Make You Go Chop!
7) Please arrest that lady that
says your call credit
is
low please recharge!
cool stop jumbo salary 4 d
politicians & pay dem lik
civil
servant 2discourage rogues from
our polity don't
use
all our money to buy shoes..use
ur old military
boots if
necessary
9) padlock Patience Jonathan's
mouth like Trojan
horse. She speaks bad English
10) let there be electricity, we
don't want to be
hugging
transformers
11) we want NTA to be clear like
CNN, BBC, Al jazeera
and so on.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Israel5(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Too many Prophets of doom crawling around
chameleon! he wasn't a POD wen he professed gej's defeat. idianshi! take it or leave it, buhari won so tht these abokis nd mallams wil not kil us here in the north. thnk GOD he won, there is peace but he wil rule for the time being then .. d truth is bitter. buhaha!!
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Teewhissy11(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hmm
Baba Peculiar, in his predictions, further said Buhari, as loved by many, is not the messiah to save this country.

Kai we don enter one chance ooo.

“In fact, Osinbajo also needs to be careful because he would be assassinated by an ex-military Head of State.

Hehehehehhe I know na. I hail d ex general o.

“I saw the new president in my vision being kept somewhere for most of his followers to rule this country.”

Well Some people kept saying this but we wouldn't listen.

Me I say, let God's will b done.

THIS IS INDEED CHANGE...lol.
lolzzzz...dats wind if change
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Dav24(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
When Rev Father Mbaka goes public and announced change to Nigerians, PDP supporters said alot of things against him. No one believe him until Jonathan loses. when you set your mind on what you want to hear concerning God direction, you will end up disappointed. Remember God said " my ways are not your ways, and my thoughts not your thought".
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Myself2(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2015
What's the big deal if the Ayatollah dies in or out of office ? Is his forged life more precious than those of those innocent youth corpers his supporters slaughtered in the North in 2011??Abeggiiiiii

BTW:Nothing will happen to Osinbajo.His hands are not stained with blood,the Ayatollah should get what is coming for him
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Myself2(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2015
thewarrior72:
tongue tongue Don't cry yet cos It's still too early, the amount of insults coming the way of ur illiterate coupist terrorists bokoharii is unprecedented as has never been seen before. Boooharii will get million fold of the insult GEJ received from Southwest & illiterate north.....Get ready to enjoy the dance, It's no retreat no surrender grin tongue. The chicken has come home to roost. Bible said, " He that rolleth a stone it shall return back to him". Karma is a damn bit.ch.

Fire fire

Truth hurts bro,but give it to the damn lie-believing hypocrites
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Myself2(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Dav24:
When Rev Father Mbaka goes public and announced change to Nigerians, PDP supporters said alot of things against him. No one believe him until Jonathan loses. when you set your mind on what you want to hear concerning God direction, you will end up disappointed. Remember God said " my ways are not your ways, and my thoughts not your thought".

Who da hell is Father Mbaka?
The Spirit of God cannot say one thing today and another tomorrow,that dude knows how he's rolling,so please don't extol him more than any ordinary man out there
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetheart,na traveling win my Easter break ohhh,on d road althru.Na only today i wan celebrate d Easter self!
Vikky014:
lol. i wish you d best dearie
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Themandator: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hmm
Baba Peculiar, in his predictions, further said Buhari, as loved by many, is not the messiah to save this country.

Kai we don enter one chance ooo.

“In fact, Osinbajo also needs to be careful because he would be assassinated by an ex-military Head of State.

Hehehehehhe I know na. I hail d ex general o.

“I saw the new president in my vision being kept somewhere for most of his followers to rule this country.”

Well Some people kept saying this but we wouldn't listen.

Me I say, let God's will b done.

THIS IS INDEED CHANGE...lol.

i said so check my previous contributions some days ago and months ago witter....same ptf consultants will govern Nigeria on hos behalf
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Vikky014(f): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Tobechuckwu:
Sweetheart,na traveling win my Easter break ohhh,on d road althru.Na only today i wan celebrate d Easter self!
heiyah, its well cool
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by adecustom54: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE TO NIGERIA CITIZEN, CUSTOM
AUCTION!AUCTION!!. THE CUSTOMS ARE
SELLING CARS WHICH MAY INCLUDE:TOYOTA,
HONDA,VOLKSWAGEN,MERCEDES,JEEPS,NISSAN
PRODUCTS,EXAMPLES INClUDE TOYOTA( CAMRY
2.2 #300,000, COROLLA #300,00,HIACE BUS
#500,000,SEQUIOA #600,000,LANDCRUISER
PRADO #700,000,MATRIX #200,000, HONDA
( ACCORD #400,00, CIVIC #250,000,PILOT
#500,000,GOLF #200,000,PASSAT #200,000,
PEGEOUT #250,000 LEXUS JEEP GX #550,000
LEXUS RX #400,000 BENZ C230, C280 [#300,000]
MAZDA MPV #450,000 MAZDA 626 #250,000
VENAGON BUS #500,000 VW TOURAEG #350,000
CAMRY SPIDER #500,000 SIENNA #350,000
TOYOTA RAV4 #450,000 HONDA CRV #400,000
HONDA ODESSEY #350,000 TOYOTA HILUX &
TACOMA #400,000 MACK TRUCK #600,000 AUDI
A4 #250,000 TOYOTA VENZA #450,000 JAUGUAR
X #300,000 TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA #300,000
HONDA PILOT #500,000 AND A HOST OF OTHERS
WITH LOW PRICES,AS LOW AS #200,000 TO
#900,000 OF DIFFERENT MODELS.CALL OFFICER
ADEKUNLE CHRIS ON 08105002901 FOR
BOOKING AND PURCHASE.WE DELIVER TO ANY
PART OF THE COUNTRY
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by ellechrystal(f): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Themandator:

i said so check my previous contributions some days ago and months ago witter....same ptf consultants will govern Nigeria on hos behalf
Chai...one chance things o
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Came late yesternite from Ilorin,i wan go steal fowl now to kill chop ohhh!
Hahahhahahahaha,just kidding sha,no tym to kill,cook or do anytin,na fastfood go win am!
Vikky014:
heiyah, its well cool
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by AndreRose(f): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

You don't really need to know the true and fake prophets. All you need is just to know the only true God.
Yah true

1 Like

Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Vikky014(f): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Tobechuckwu:
Came late yesternite from Ilorin,i wan go steal fowl now to kill chop ohhh!
Hahahhahahahaha,just kidding sha,no tym to kill,cook or do anytin,na fastfood go win am!
come to my house and eat nah tongue
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2015
hydoo:
even if u wish him to die who are u
im a citizen of this country, and u are an animal 4 tryin 2 twist my words. what do u mean by 'even if i wanted him 2 die'? useless brainless Arrow.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by djfox: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2015
thewarrior72:

And your insults are supposed to bother who exactly? Words are just words. Petty insults on an anonymous online forum makes you feel so tough?
Did your insults before the Elections affect Buhari in anyway? Nope! He actually won and you and your beloved GEJ lost so get it through your skull already kid, you are a nonentity, a very useless pathetic nobody.
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2015
grin**:::!]Ahh ! O ga oooo eleribu bawoo ? Bt when will all these paitos n wolis see a booming Nigeria ahh!
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by thewarrior72: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2015
djfox:

And your insults are supposed to bother who exactly? Words are just words. Petty insults on an anonymous online forum makes you feel so tough?
Did your insults before the Elections affect Buhari in anyway? Nope! He actually won and you and your beloved GEJ lost so get it through your skull already kid, you are a nonentity, a very useless pathetic nobody.
Like I said before, It's too early to cry or complai :Pn. GEJ is still on the throne. grin tongue cheesy grin
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by thewarrior72: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Bhella5:

Butthurt looser! I wonder why you haven't gone over Eko bridge instead of resorting to a one man warrior. Mind you this is a new dawn for Nigerians we would be too busy reaping in dividends while the likes of u are in one corner sulking. Shame on you! Change!
Lol, u don start crying already when the dance has not started cheesy grin tongue. For ur own good I will advice u & all the illiterate-dunce general supporters to wear an insult proof vest or else most of u will commit suicide wink cheesy cool
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Where be ur house?I'm always on d move gurl.Wetin u wan cook give me na?I'm f**king hungry here ohhh!
Vikky014:
come to my house and eat nah tongue
Re: Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” by Vikky014(f): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Tobechuckwu:
Where be ur house?I'm always on d move gurl.Wetin u wan cook give me na?I'm f**king hungry here ohhh!
errm i dnt want you to finish my food tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.