Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3084287 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga abeg leave matter we know what rolls down here. grin grin
Well, u have ur source of intelligence, but Sha I don't believe Nig. Troops didn't work
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga abeg leave matter we know what rolls down here. grin grin
And pls sir, it not like am attacking ur credibility, but I think maybe ur informants are not right, when u look at his movement u see it mostly based in Nigeria... Here is a piece.
What Next For Baba-Kaka?
Amir Baba-Kaka is a wounded jihadist commander without a command and control base. He retains some support from his loyal fighters. He was last spotted around Monguno road flanked by his loyal fighters with about 12-gun trucks. Sources believe he may be heading to the Southern Flanks of Adamawa where he may likely establish a permanent base. The deposed commander could be the latest jihadist casualty to remove his official jihadist badge and revert to an organised criminal group.
Note.
Am analysing from far away based on reports,( so are u to be fair,ur being there does not mean the information u get are always accurate but u see some) but fact finding shouldn't be far than this, well from legal perspective
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
GeneralFarouq:

Well, u have ur source of intelligence, but Sha I don't believe Nig. Troops didn't work

In Lake Chad I am so sorry to say. We don't know anything like Multi National Joint Task Force. It's either Chadians or Nigeria Army. We do not see Cameroonians or Nigeriens in Lake Chad .

Chadians hang their flags on all vehicles they use in Lake Chad without inscribing any damn MNJTF on it. All their Gun trucks that moved around Lake Chad had Chadians flags. If they had stayed longer I'm sure kids in Lake Chad will be confused between Nigeria flag and that of Chadians.

Go and ask anyone about Chadians and Nigerian Soldiers activities in Monguno.

Go and ask anyone about the Monguno attack. That if Chadians were around what would have happened and wait for the replies of the locals there wink

I don't wanna say much on this self wink

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
GeneralFarouq:

And pls sir, it not like am attacking ur credibility, but I think maybe ur informants are not right, when u look at his movement u see it mostly based in Nigeria... Here is a piece.
What Next For Baba-Kaka?
Amir Baba-Kaka is a wounded jihadist commander without a command and control base. He retains some support from his loyal fighters. He was last spotted around Monguno road flanked by his loyal fighters with about 12-gun trucks. Sources believe he may be heading to the Southern Flanks of Adamawa where he may likely establish a permanent base. The deposed commander could be the latest jihadist casualty to remove his official jihadist badge and revert to an organised criminal group.
Note.
Am analysing from far away based on reports,( so are u to be fair,ur being there does not mean the information u get are always accurate but u see some) but fact finding shouldn't be far than this, well from legal perspective

I only made mention of Boma wrath before you came mentioning me. I clearly stated Boma wrath grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hennynitan(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I only made mention of Boma wrath before you came mentioning me. I clearly stated Boma wrath grin

I think what he meant is that you failed to acknowledge the effort of the Nigeria army. The News story also reported Nigerian military dealt with bokoharam/isis by killing over 1200 fighters.

You made it sound like Nigerian military are not doing anything and the Chadians are doing all the good work

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

In Lake Chad I am so sorry to say. We don't know anything like Multi National Joint Task Force. It's either Chadians or Nigeria Army. We do not see Cameroonians or Nigeriens in Lake Chad .

Chadians hang their flags on all vehicles they use in Lake Chad without inscribing any damn MNJTF on it. All their Gun trucks that moved around Lake Chad had Chadians flags. If they had stayed longer I'm sure kids in Lake Chad will be confused between Nigeria flag and that of Chadians.

Go and ask anyone about Chadians and Nigerian Soldiers activities in Monguno.

Go and ask anyone about the Monguno attack. That if Chadians were around what would have happened and wait for the replies of the locals there wink

I don't wanna say much on this self wink
still d same chadian soilders dat suffered Heavy casualties for 7hours at the hands of ISWAP...
Na Just God dey help person guy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hennynitan:

I think what he meant is that you failed to acknowledge the effort of the Nigeria army. The News story also reported Nigerian military dealt with bokoharam/isis by killing over 1200 fighters.

You made it sound like Nigerian military are not doing anything and the Chadians are doing all the good work
He would soon revert to "yall attacking me because am saying the truth"
Dem truth sayer

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hennynitan:

Okay I was specific on Boma wrath why it is always mentioned till date
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
QuietMynd:

He would soon revert to "yall attacking me because am saying the truth"
Dem truth sayer

Take it easy man. The truth remains in the Northeast grin

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Toju200:
still d same chadian soilders dat suffered Heavy casualties for 7hours at the hands of ISWAP...
Na Just God dey help person guy

Exactly Bro grin the same Chadians wink

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Viewer's discretion - Nigerian Army properly dealt with Boko Haram fighters in Damasak.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Xbee007:
Viewer's discretion - Nigerian Army properly dealt with Boko Haram fighters in Damasak.
Unfortunately, a child was killed by a stray bullet during the gunfight.

More pics from the battlefield...

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
But we'd soon hear "they know how it rolls down there"

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Odunayaw:
But we'd soon hear "they know how it rolls down there"
lol
Thank God for technology, as someone can access information from anywhere in the world.

If not some people for dey tell us say boko haram controls borno grin

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 3:27am On Jul 03, 2020
seankafor:
lol
Thank God for technology, as someone can access information from anywhere in the world.

If not some people for dey tell us say boko haram controls borno grin
The report would of been equipment was lost , the Soldiers abandoned Damask and the deadly Bh did whatever they wanted.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 3:31am On Jul 03, 2020
One good think I see is the use of Hesco Barriers

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Xbee007:

Nice One. God Bless Our Gallant Men cool We got no business with bastard Terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2020
komekn:

There are two companies Elbit Systems in Isreal and another one on South Africa.

The SU 25 us you know is stupendously rugged it can fly on petrol there. Can take off from poor runways and can take hits from 30 mm and survive.

With these things it all depends on how far you want to go. but an upgrade to enable precision weaponry capability and better avionics will cost less than a $1 million.

Ita far far cheaper if we buy the components ourselves and get our Engineers to do it. I went to believe we the capacity.

Belarus had a lot of them in storage looking for buyers. They are a lot across the Eastern block gathering dust. Per unit $2 million just depends on how much bribe you can give. These countries are quite corrupt too.

This same way, people were clamoring for t72, lots of them in storage we can easily get it, till we both the t72s and bmp1s....that started breaking down, if we can buy any equipment new, then no need

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Take it easy man. The truth remains in the Northeast grin
Wrong psycholgy, the truth moves around, sometimes may not be percieved
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Nice One. God Bless Our Gallant Men cool We got no business with bastard Terrorists
No biz at all ..

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2020
https://twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG/status/1278956885446586368?s=19
DHQ just released this video of airstrike on BHT meeting in sambisa. I love how they dropped multiple bombs on the target to make sure that none of the terrorists escaped but I feel they should send intelligence assets in to confirm that they really struck the venue of the meeting and not a decoy.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Whyem15:
DHQ just released this video of airstrike on BHT meeting in sambisa. I love how they dropped multiple bombs on the target to make sure that none of the terrorists escaped but I feel they should send intelligence assets in to confirm that they really struck the venue of the meeting and not a decoy.
You do have a point. The first building in the airstrike is too conspicuous. I hope it wasn't a decoy.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Whyem15:
The first was damn accurate.... Clean shave
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2020
BMP Terminator , delivry to algeria

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Whyem15:

Is there a way the Airforce can collaborate with the Army to ensure after such Air strikes the Military moves to finish the bastards trying to run. like for example such Airstrikes in Sambisa if soldiers from Bitta, Pulka, Gwoza Brigade and even Damboa can move in to ensure no terrorists escapes alive.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Is there a way the Airforce can ensure the collaborate with the Army to ensure after such Air strikes the Military moves to finish the bastards trying to run. like for example such Airstrikes in Sambisa if soldiers from Bitta, Pulka, Gwoza Brigade and even Damboa can move in to ensure no terrorists escapes alive.
That's the function of the defense head quarters. To ensure interservice cooperation and collaboration but then undecided
And then again, an army operation on the camp will take a lot of time, they will have to search for mines while moving towards the camp, keep a low profile so as not to raise suspicions because they have to be around the location before the airstrike. An attack helicopter might just do a better job

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2020
SF , morocco

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Please can someone tell me why there's so much disparities in the dressing of Nigerian soldiers especially in other rank. You'll see one knitted to an acceptable degree, next to someone whose is wearing only camo shirt and slippers. Is it inadequate gear or what exactly?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2020
LTGEN:

The report would of been equipment was lost , the Soldiers abandoned Damask and the deadly Bh did whatever they wanted.

My problem is how SR jumped to report on the ongoing attack but looked the other way on the aftermath of the attack
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
The Nigerian Military has said it is not their duty to expose those sponsoring Boko Haram in the country. Coordinator of Defence Media Operations, John Enenche, stated this at a media briefing on Thursday.

Enenche admitted that the Army knows that some criminal groups have heavy financial backing, but its major task is to fight “terrorism and other criminality”.

He explained that the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the Department of State Services (DSS) were responsible for revealing the sponsors.

“It is not the duty of the military to uncover the sponsors.
Our duty is to remain in the frontline and defeat terrorism and other criminality and that is what we are doing."

“We have the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the Dept of State Security (DSS). It is their responsibility to gather intelligence on the sponsors of the terrorists and not the military,” Enenche maintained.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/07/02/why-we-cannot-expose-boko-haram-sponsors-nigerian-army/

I hope someone won't tell me the Nigerian Army, Navy and Air force have a military intelligence corps grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Reps Move To Rescue Buratai’s Critic, Lance Corporal Martins, In Military Detention

The House of Representatives has begun the process to rescue a soldier, Lance Corporal Martins Idakpein, who was detained for criticising the service chiefs over the rising spate of insecurity in Nigeria.

At the plenary on Thursday, the Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu, moved a motion to call for Idakpein’s rescue, Punch reports.

Elumelu said, “The House is disturbed that though Section 122 of the Armed Forces Act forbids the military from perpetually detaining any officer, Lance Corporal Martins ldakpein, has been held in detention till date and his wife who tried to secure his release has also been detained.

“This is an affront to the letters of Chapter 4 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended, which guarantees the fundamental human rights of citizens.”

The House mandated the Committees on Defence and Army to “investigate the alleged detention of Lance Corporal Martin’s ldakpein and his wife.”

Also, the House asked that “ldakpein should be brought before the relevant House committees and the leadership, to brief them of the happening in the northern part of the country.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/03/reps-move-rescue-buratai%E2%80%99s-critic-lance-corporal-martins-military-detention

What is the crime of this lance corporal wife, for her to be detain But this same military will release boko haram terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
PRECISION STRIKE: AIR TASK FORCE OF OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE OBLITERATES BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS’ MEETING VENUE, NEUTRALIZES SEVERAL FIGHTERS AT MAINYAKARE IN BORNO STATE

1. In what can only be described as a precision strike, the Air Task Force (ATF) of Operation LAFIYA DOLE has obliterated a Boko Haram Terrorists’ (BHTs’) meeting venue, along with other structures, and neutralized several of their fighters at Mainyakare on the fringes of the Sambisa Forest in Borno State. The air interdiction mission was executed yesterday, 2 July 2020, to mark the launch of subsidiary Operation LONG REACH II, after series of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions had established that a prominent building in the middle of the settlement was being used as a meeting venue, where the terrorists plan and launch attacks as well as house some of their fighters.

2. Consequently, the ATF dispatched a force package of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) fighter jets to attack the location. The first jet in the first wave of attack recorded a precision bomb strike on the designated target, completely destroying it. Other compounds, which were also designated for destruction, were taken out by subsequent passes of the NAF fighter jets. Many of the BHTs were also killed as a result of the air strikes.

3. The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, who is in Maiduguri to personally oversee the conduct of Operation LONG REACH II, has commended the ATF for their dedication, dexterity and professionalism. The Defence Headquarters equally urges them to intensify the air offensive against the terrorists and all other criminal elements threatening the peace and security of our beloved country.

JOHN ENENCHE
Major General
Coordinator
Defence Media Operations
Defence Headquarters
3 July 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (2204) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: idealogical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.