Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3120150 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Whyem15:
Response from the international community has been shameful, not a single word of condemnation.

Well, as a competitor, if I were Angola for example, I'll very much like to see Nigeria burn. I want to sell oil at higher prices to more, and more clients.

Nigeria is a sovereign Nation. Let us not pin our hopes on foreigners who want to protect their own national interests.

Dialogue is the only solution right now.

Libya, Syria, Egypt, Algeria, Venezuela, Iran you will end up burning your country and the rest of the world will lock their borders and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Make una nor vex o
But this incident would have been avoided if the protesters had suspended the protest since
I said it before but demolition decided to make me a laughing stock calling me mummy boy.
But everything I said that day was true.i said more lives Will be lost if care is not taken and it did happen .

RIP to the Fallen Heroes
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
iboboyswag:
don't be stupid. I asked you a question civilly
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Toju200:
Make una nor vex o
But this incident would have been avoided if the protesters had suspended the protest since
I said it before but demolition decided to make me a laughing stock calling me mummy boy.
But everything I said that day was true.i said more lives Will be lost if care is not taken and it did happen .

RIP to the Fallen Heroes

I made you a laughing stock because it is their fundamental right to protest.
In a sane country as long as they are not bearing arms they can protest for five years if they so wish.
But because you live in a primitive country where you don't know your right you see it as an abnormal act to demand for your rights.

At the same time those peaceful protesters where massacred.
We had sponsored thugs raging across lagos and Abuja.

But your gorillas who you admire so much skipped them and headed right for people who had no arms. They had nothing but placards and their phones.

Monkeys went there instead and massacred them.

And here are you dwarf cu*ts trying to justify their actions.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Faithful007:
bro, nobody is begging the us for sanctions. People are taking the matter in their hands. If this continues this week. Believe me, guns will flow in from the black market and we will have a violent revolution.

Unfortunately our blood thirsty rulers and political elite, have always spilled blood to retain power.

In this regards the masses are indispensable in thier quest for power.

Nigeria has been a long standing pressure cooker and if we are not careful the lid will come off in an EXPLOSION OF FRUSTRATION that could be disastrous.

This our tyrannical democracy believe in the efficacy of brutality, impunity and have no regard for the rule of ⚖ law.

Why else would soldiers " unknown " illegally supposedly try to enforce a curfew at 7pm that does not take effect until 9pm.

Then like some deranged militia fire into the crowd with AK47 on full automatic. The answer is simple the NA through its rank and file, believe they are "above the law". Indeed these are the historical vestiges of our past miltary dictatorships.

Indeed our very own PMB carries that same ingrained mentality. I don't think there is any President in the history of Nigeria that has disobeyed more court orders. In addition tried to turn the Judiciary to a department of the Executive.

The population are very much aware of this and may decide to be prepared to mitigate against impending murderous violence by the NA and or sponsored government armed thugs.

Mitigate in this context be prepared to " hold your side " ii.e. self defence.

I am from Warri, for boys to collect AK na small ting, and we could be facing something nobody expected.

If you add to this boiling situation, the perception that PMB is looked upon by many as a tribalist and religious bigote. The infrastructure of the security services is perceived to be in the control of one particular Northern section of the country.

This government has missed an opportunity to address multi faceted socio-economic issues and systemic government failure.

They this government have chosen wrongly.

I TRULY FEAR FOR OUR NATION.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
#PressRelease #DHQUpdate

OPERATION WHIRL STROKE: TROOPS NEUTRALIZES BANDITS, RECOVER ARMS AND ASSORTED DRUGS IN BENUE STATE

1. In continuation of reinvigorated efforts to stamp out banditry and other criminal activities in the country, troops of Operation WHIRL STROKE neutralised 2 armed bandits in Nasarawa State. The Joint Force while on patrol on 18 October 2020 around Kango and Adumata villages came in contact with a group of armed bandits leading to exchange of fire. The gallant troops overwhelmed the bandits thereby neutralizing 2 while others escaped with gunshots wounds. Troops recovered one AK47 rifle, one locally made rifle, 6 AK47 magazines, 110 rounds of 7.62mm Special ammunition and assorted drugs.

2. The Armed Forces of Nigeria and other security agencies in furtherance of the objective of restoring peace and security in the country will sustain the offensive against the enemies of our Nation.

JOHN ENENCHE
Major General
Coordinator
Defence Media Operations
Defence Headquarters
20 October 2020.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
kabe1:

I agree with you, but Chad isn't exactly a democracy. They also don't have the economy to back up.

There won't be sanctions at this stage, if things deteriorate further yes.

However, with sanctions who really loses, the government or the people?

Since the start of this protest, the naira has been falling against the dollar, who is really losing out?

What this country needs now, more than ever is dialogue.

The shooting and nonchalance from the government has to stop.

The general state of anarchy has to cease. I'm not in Nigeria, but the kind of things I see online and on the news is heartbreaking.

With the way this protest is going, I don't see a winner. The epicenter of this protest is Lagos, not some backwater state, the heart of our economy.

Let's really think this through.

As an investor seeing shops looted, would you want to come to Nigeria? ".........NO way!!!
You're making it look like I'm romanticizing sanctions.

Who made the protest turn this way. Isn't it the same government that infused thugs as pseudo protesters and started this masquerade dance? Does one put fire in his bosom and expect not to be burned?

I've been out since this protest started, screaming, praying and pleading, hoping fellow Nigerians we put in power would somehow have sense. What did I get instead? Offsprings of oppression.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Toju200:
Make una nor vex o

RIP to the Fallen Heroes
Suspended what? Okay, bone Lagos. Should I tell you of Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
kabe1:

Incredible!!!

Does this mean the Governor of Lagos was right?

The power of fake news.

Look at the same thing with the Proforce ARA ii deliveries.
Calm down, bodies kept rolling in since yesterday, I haven't slept. Two just came in few minutes ago!
Modified:Picture down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
komekn:

Unfortunately our blood thirsty rulers and political elite, have always spilled blood to retain power.

In this regards the masses are indispensable in thier quest for power.

Nigeria has been a long standing pressure cooker and if we are not careful the lid will come off in an EXPLOSION OF FRUSTRATION that could be disastrous.

This our tyrannical democracy believe in the efficacy of brutality, impunity and have no regard for the rule of ⚖ law.

Why else would soldiers " unknown " illegally supposedly try to enforce a curfew at 7pm that does not take effect until 9pm.

Then like some deranged militia fire into the crowd with AK47 on full automatic. The answer is simple the NA through its rank and file, believe they are "above the law". Indeed these are the historical vestiges of our past miltary dictatorships.

Indeed our very own PMB carries that same ingrained mentality. I don't think there is any President in the history of Nigeria that has disobeyed more court orders. In addition tried to turn the Judiciary to a department of the Executive.

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
I wonder what freaking wokeness some are trying to force down our throats.

As at yesterday, people could execute their rights to protest till 8:59pm but some fools here are instead focusing on Flags and National Anthem.

Lame pricks

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Toju200:
Make una nor vex o

RIP to the Fallen Heroes

You are right of course. It's all the protester's fault. Everything would have been avoided if they had meekly gone home like good little boys and girls.

I mean how dare they be out in the streets demanding for their rights to live a life that doesn't involve their being harassed, threatened and murdered on a whim by the security agencies. How dare they ask the government they elected to be more accountable to the citizenry. How dare they demand a better life for themselves and their generations yet unborn.

In sane climes the military is only meant to face and battle external threats. Their mission brief does not involve interfering in elections or killing the citizenry, nor does it involve torturing and beating civilians as they wish. But Nigeria the assh0le of creation is an anomaly where the insane is sane and the rare is the normal.

See, blaming people who stood tall, sang and waved the Nigerian flag as they were massacred by bullets from an army that had sworn to protect them is pure insanity, evil and wicked to the utmost. The rights those protesters are fighting for is what you will eventually enjoy. If you can't find the mouth to praise them then kindly keep your tongue occupied with licking your bottom.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Odunayaw:
You're making it look like I'm romanticizing sanctions.

Who made the protest turn this way. Isn't it the same government that infused thugs as pseudo protesters and started this masquerade dance? Does one put fire in his bosom and expect not to be burned?

I've been out since this protest started, screaming, praying and pleading, hoping fellow Nigerians we put in power would somehow have sense. What did I get instead? Offsprings of oppression.

We can discuss who started the violence all evening, for weeks if we want, however we are all losing.

The government, the people and the economy.

However we will continue to lose, and burn our country, or we can dialogue, discuss and negotiate a better country.

Let us not forget that nation building is a task for everyone, people and government included.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
kabe1:

We can discuss who started the violence all evening, for weeks if we want, however we are all losing.

The government, the people and the economy.

However we will continue to lose, and burn our country, or we can dialogue, discuss and negotiate a better country.

Let us not forget that nation building is a task for everyone, people and government included.
Bro, Trouble sleep yanga go wake am. Who will start the dialogue now?

Can you read any signs of government wanting dialogue in infusing thugs and state machinery into dislodging us?
Okay, we the people are stupid,the wise Gov't that can see better about the clap back of everything. What are they doing?

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Odunayaw:
[s]don't be stupid. I asked you a question civilly[/s]

When a man has nothing tangible to say, he resorts to insults. I see you are looking for who to argue with this night. I no get your time.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
demolition:

I made you a laughing stock because it is their fundamental right to protest.
In a sane country as long as they are not bearing arms they can protest for five years if they so wish.
But because you live in a primitive country where you don't know your right you see it as an abnormal act to demand for your rights.

At the same time those peaceful protesters where massacred.
We had sponsored thugs raging across lagos and Abuja.

But your gorillas who you admire so much skipped them and headed right for people who had no arms. They had nothing but placards and their phones.

Monkeys went there instead and massacred them.

And here are you dwarf cu*ts trying to justify their actions.
bro I know say you dey vex everybody is.
But here's my point why I said it would have been avoided
1.The protest was already hijacked by political thugs which everyone saw clearly.
Many people saw this and then prompt the need to suspend it. I'm not against the protest i support it fully but in this life guy we gats use brain.

Look it guy talk truth if them suspend the protest before this thing for happen guy.

Never The less God punish those involved
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

You are right of course. It's all the protester's fault. Everything would have been avoided if they had meekly gone home like good little boys and girls.

I mean how dare they be out in the streets demanding for their rights to live a life that doesn't involve their being harassed, threatened and murdered on a whim by the security agencies. How dare they ask the government they elected to be more accountable to the citizenry. How dare they demand a better life for themselves and their generations yet unborn.

In sane climes the military is only meant to face and battle external threats. Their mission brief does not involve interfering in elections or killing the citizenry, nor does it involve torturing and beating civilians as they wish. But Nigeria the assh0le of creation is an anomaly where the insane is sane and the rare is the normal.

See, blaming people who stood tall, sang and waved the Nigerian flag as they were massacred by bullets from an army that had sworn to protect them is pure insanity, evil and wicked to the utmost. The rights those protesters are fighting for is what you will eventually enjoy. If you can't find the mouth to praise them then kindly keep your tongue occupied with licking your bottom.
guy I'm not blaming protesters.but the incident would have been avoided.
The protest was already hijacked another mission was planned it would have been avoided
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Toju200:
bro I know say you dey vex everybody is.
But here's my point why I said it would have been avoided
1.The protest was already hijacked by political thugs which everyone saw clearly.
Many people saw this and then prompt the need to suspend it. I'm not against the protest i support it fully but in this life guy we gats use brain.

Look it guy talk truth if them suspend the protest before this thing for happen guy.

Never The less God punish those involved

The government could easily distinguish between thugs and protesters. But they had a hard on for people with placards and phones alone.

If the government wanted to deal with the thugs they could have perfectly done so. It's was very easy.

But instead they laid ambush on unarmed civilians. Ignoring thugs with weapons.
I mean they even went out of their way to coordinate the ambush by removing CCTV and disabled power and also the backup power.
A curfew that was to start by 9pm. But they could not wait. They had to kill them quick so they attacked them two hours before time.

Now clap for yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
demolition:

Na God go punish anybody trying to discredit the death of those innocent people yesterday.
As una no dey fit see beyond the lies.
Any Tom can pick someone's photo online and give it whatever caption they want. And then just chill and wait for the real owner to come and go berserk on the poster.

We have seen live videos from different angles, and from multiple different people who where live on the protest grounds. Even foreign reporters where live on Lekki toll gate yesterday.

Some crazy agents are here with photos trying to counter live feeds? WTF

You're not getting the point.
he didn't say there is no fire(killings and shooting), he said some are intentionally fuelling the fire with fake news for unknown reasons.

if you notice that immediately this protest began that night, alot of parody accounts of the protest influencers and new unknown twitter accounts which were created in October 2020 suddenly started popping up and the only thing they tweet about is fake news and real news together which incites and they make statements like people shouldn't end the protest,
they started the UN 30days stuff.
they did the "if you hold a flag, no soldier would fire".

Yesterday immediately after the shooting, one of the parody account of debo macaroni made a tweet that he/she lost a cousin and posted a picture which some people later found out today to be a photo in a stage play done on October 1st.

Question here is who and why? This can't be just clout cos these guys are always prepared with their pictures and videos immediately these incidents occur.

I'm not trying to justify anything, I'm not saying shots and killing didn't happen at lekki cos I saw bullet wounds when I was watching the live video of DJ switch.
But I think there more to this than just Government and the people. Alot of dots are just not connecting.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Toju200:
guy I'm not blaming protesters.but the incident would have been avoided.
The protest was already hijacked another mission was planned it would have been avoided

The Lekki protest was entirely peaceful. The protesters played football and snooker, had cookouts and were even planning a beauty contest. It was precisely the fact that they were peaceful made them a target. That and the fact that they were occupying the toll gate.

The protests you said were hijacked who hijacked it? The government and it's supporters bussed in thugs, armed them and paid them from 500 to 2,000 naira. One of these thugs was even videoed saying that he hates SARS and had scars from being tortured by them, but was only protesting cos he would be paid 500 at the end of the day. Yeah, he was willing to maim and kill for 500 naira.

Why weren't those thugs cleared? Who was paying them? How come none has been arrested and charged? I currently have a picture of one of these thugs taken in Abuja I think who's armed with a Tavor. Who gave that kind of gun to him?

Even if the Lekki protests was being hijacked does that warrant calling in the military and asking them to fire on rapid repeat into the peaceful crowd? Were they a threat that could only be solved by bullets?
Reason well guy. I won't be responding again.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
iboboyswag:

When a man has nothing tangible to say, he resorts to insults. I see you are looking for who to argue with this night. I no get your time.
I say again, don't be stupid.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
xule20:

Calm down, bodies kept rolling in since yesterday, I haven't slept. Two just came in few minutes ago!

Here we have it. And this is just one hospital ooo
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
youghs:

You're not getting the point.
he didn't say there is no fire(killings and shooting), he said some are intentionally fuelling the fire with fake news for unknown reasons.

if you notice that immediately this protest began that night, alot of parody accounts of the protest influencers and new unknown twitter accounts which were created in October 2020 suddenly started popping up and the only thing they tweet about is fake news and real news together which incites and they make statements like people shouldn't end the protest,
they started the UN 30days stuff.
they did the "if you hold a flag, no soldier would fire".

Yesterday immediately after the shooting, one of the parody account of debo macaroni made a tweet that he/she lost a cousin and posted a picture which some people later found out today to be a photo in a stage play done on October 1st.

Question here is who and why? This can't be just clout cos these guys are always prepared with their pictures and videos immediately these incidents occur.

I'm not trying to justify anything, I'm not saying shots and killing didn't happen at lekki cos I saw bullet wounds when I was watching the live video of DJ switch.
But I think there more to this than just Government and the people. Alot of dots are just not connecting.

And it was just a coincidence that this parody and fake accounts started operations just the day the army's cyber warfare operations started.
The same day the attack happened.
And who do you think the contents this accounts posted will benefit? The protesters? The aim is to derail people. The real owners of the pictures are coming out to say they are alive.

While the real people who got shot are battling for their lives in the hospital.

This is a carefully planned and executed op.
The fake pictures are gaining momentum while the real deal is losing attention. Mission accomplished.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

The Lekki protest was entirely peaceful. The protesters played football and snooker, had cookouts and were even planning a beauty contest. It was precisely the fact that they were peaceful made them a target. That and the fact that they were occupying the toll gate.

The protests you said were hijacked who hijacked it? The government and it's supporters bussed in thugs, armed them and paid them from 500 to 2,000 naira. One of these thugs was even videoed saying that he hates SARS and had scars from being tortured by them, but was only protesting cos he would be paid 500 at the end of the day. Yeah, he was willing to maim and kill for 500 naira.

Why weren't those thugs cleared? Who was paying them? How come none has been arrested and charged? I currently have a picture of one of these thugs taken in Abuja I think who's armed with a Tavor. Who gave that kind of gun to him?

Even if the Lekki protests was being hijacked does that warrant calling in the military and asking them to fire on rapid repeat into the peaceful crowd? Were they a threat that could only be solved by bullets?
Reason well guy. I won't be responding again.
Na that Tavor own weak me. Isn't it amazing there is more strength to attack people at Lekki while not one thug or miscreant is apprehended.

Also, why would anybody need to be afraid at Lekki when they are not doing anything sinister. This fear mentality the older generation put in some of these kids en

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Odunayaw:
I say again, don't be stupid.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Odunayaw:
Na that Tavor own weak me. Isn't it amazing there is more strength to attack people at Lekki while not one thug or miscreant is apprehended.

Also, why would anybody need to be afraid at Lekki when they are not doing anything sinister. This fear mentality the older generation put in some of these kids en

You saw the same picture I did? Imagine giving a high tech Tavor to an illiterate thug when troops in the North East mostly have AK pattern rifles with iron sights that can't hit Mama Bisi's fat ass at 3 paces. What kind of insanity is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
demolition:

And it was just a coincidence that this parody and fake accounts started operations just the day the army's cyber warfare operations started.
The same day the attack happened.
And who do you think the contents this accounts posted will benefit? The protesters? The aim is to derail people. The real owners of the pictures are coming out to say they are alive.

While the real people who got shot are battling for their lives in the hospital.

This is a carefully planned and executed op.
The fake pictures are gaining momentum while the real deal is losing attention. Mission accomplished.

This didn't start on the day of army operation. I started noticing the parody accounts and its activities the day debo macaroni and several protesters slept in alausa.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Odunayaw:

You dey mind them.?
They choose to believe fake parody accounts vs live feeds from both verified individuals, local and foreign reporters.

Like who do us this thing?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

You saw the same picture I did? Imagine giving a high tech Tavor to an illiterate thug when troops in the North East mostly have AK pattern rifles with iron sights that can't hit Mama Bisi's fat ass at 3 paces. What kind of insanity is this?

Another fake news. the person that posted the video said he passed a restricted area in Abuja and those guy who I think are DSS operatives tried to stop him.
then another person posted the video again saying thugs tried to attack him.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

I don't know how soldiers still serve under this flag. Its been a shitshow this week
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
youghs:

This didn't start on the day of army operation. I started noticing the parody accounts and its activities the day debo macaroni and several protesters slept in alausa.

According to you most of this accounts are created this month October 2020.
If you will sincerely answer.
Who does the contents this accounts publish benefits the most?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
demolition:

You dey mind them.?
They choose to believe fake parody accounts vs live feeds from both verified individuals, local and foreign reporters.

Like who do us this thing?
Some of them think they sound wise as they're yarning their dust.

Imagine someone talking about holistically thinking and stuff. Sanity can't prevail with this government. We tried it, they made sure it failed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (2207) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.