Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3097506 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
demolition:

And it was just a coincidence that this parody and fake accounts started operations just the day the army's cyber warfare operations started.
The same day the attack happened.
And who do you think the contents this accounts posted will benefit? The protesters? The aim is to derail people. The real owners of the pictures are coming out to say they are alive.

While the real people who got shot are battling for their lives in the hospital.

This is a carefully planned and executed op.
The fake pictures are gaining momentum while the real deal is losing attention. Mission accomplished.
bro, fake pics on social media is a normal thing. Nothing was carefully planned anywhere. This government is as daft as anything. They are doing everything wrong. Don't be deceived by elaborate names, we have very deranged people ruling us. Many people are already derailed, anarchy is brewing, due to the wrong steps of people in power, not any elaborate plan.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Whyem15:

Here we have it. And this is just one hospital ooo

And accounts have it that the army took away some bodies. How many no one knows. The overall death toll will probably never be accurately determined.

I'm sure the army had a great time shooting at peaceful protesters who kept singing the national anthem and waving the Nigerian flag as rapid fire tore them to bits.

Like how could army personnel do that? How? I actually cried watching clips of the massacre. Something in me died yesterday.

Unfortunately the army was unable to repeat it's feat today in Aba. Faced with armed and determined protesters they turned tail and ran. Cowards all, only fit for clubbing baby seals to death and strangling newborn puppies.

Power to the people!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
demolition:

According to you most of this accounts are created this month October 2020.
If you will sincerely answer.
Who does the contents this accounts publish benefits the most?

That's why I said it's for unknown reasons. and I don't think inciting people would anyway benefit the Government. There's more to it.

I would just end it here cos everyone is pained.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
youghs:

That's why I said it's for unknown reasons. and I don't think inciting people would anyway benefit the Government. There's more to it.

You don't think sponsoring thugs to disrupt thing (Thus inciting people) and the fuckeries on Twitter (further inciting people) doesn't benefit the Gov't to then crackdown legalities and stifle the voice of the struggles?

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Odunayaw:
Some of them think they sound wise as they're yarning their dust.

Imagine someone talking about holistically thinking and stuff. Sanity can't prevail with this government. We tried it, they made sure it failed

Sincerely speaking man. It's jaw dropping.
I don't know if it's data they can't afford for proper research, like they are tons of insta live footage and also a shitton of videos from countless people on scene. But this mofos preferred to capitalize on photos that anyone can manipulate. cry

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
youghs:

Yeah please do. And read books on emotional intelligence while you're at it

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
youghs:

Another fake news. the person that posted the video said he passed a restricted area in Abuja and those guy who I think are DSS operatives tried to stop him.
then another person posted the video again saying thugs tried to attack him.

My apologies, but you aren't making much sense.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rest, pray and wait till everything is over. Let us hope the damages doesn't exceed what has been done already and that it will end very soon. Arguing over what is and what isn't won't benefit anyone. At the end of the day the truth will be laid bare for all to see. What goes around comes around.
What happens to the pregnant lady who goes into labor at this time?
Several are those who can't feed without working everyday
Several are those who have no foodstuffs at home hoping that this will be over as soon as possible.
Most of those goading youths not to leave the streets and not to give up the struggle are far doing so from the safety of the homes. It isn't a coincidence that it was only the day the unfortunate incident happened that virtually all stars, influencers and politicians chose not to join the protests.
Lagos is already burning, Portharcout is already lawless, how many more has to die before we all listen to the voice of reason.
When all security agents are withdrawn to stop the killings, criminals will take advantage and we will be back where we started from.
Those of us blaming the victims of police brutality should put ourselves in their shoes. Many have lost family members and means of livelihood, many have lost virtually everything and has little to nothing to lose. It is human nature to fight back against oppression. The punishment for defying curfew is never death, even murderers do not get the death penalty again. They never thought they would be killed and logically they shouldn't have. If you have nothing in you other than blame for the victims, please keep it to yourself.
To those of us who want to see this to the end, if you won't be outside fighting for what you believe in, don't push someone else to it.
At the end of the day we shall know all behind this genocide, my only fear is that they will escape like those before them who did the same and worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
i feel really sorry for a lot of Nigerians on this thread.
I shake my head in disgust.
Even toju whom i once thought had some sense. ..

15 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriously surprised at some comments here sha.

GOD BLESS THE DEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Then your family should get in line first, when you watch them all burn, come back and tell us how that made you feel, use your common sense.
Nigeria = The people, so if Nigeria burns, it's the people that will suffer the consequence

theenchanter:
it should burn, fvck Nigeria!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Edopesin: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sizzorkay:
Then your family should get in line first, when you watch them all burn, come back and tell us how that made you feel, use your common sense.
Nigeria = The people, so if Nigeria burns, it's the people that will suffer the consequence

Facts. At the end of the day its Nigerians that feel the heat
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Just saw a 1.37mins clip of a police officer lynched to death by peaceful protesters, that's sad, these killings on both sides won't end well

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nostradamus1: 1:30am On Oct 22, 2020
I am aware some guys here are in the know and I won't mind if someone can give a clearer view of how true the-buhari-is-dead-mantra is .

I selected the pics because, they were thoroughly checked and weren't photoshoped . And also because of the personalities who made the comments

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

The Lekki protest was entirely peaceful. The protesters played football and snooker, had cookouts and were even planning a beauty contest. It was precisely the fact that they were peaceful made them a target. That and the fact that they were occupying the toll gate.

The protests you said were hijacked who hijacked it? The government and it's supporters bussed in thugs, armed them and paid them from 500 to 2,000 naira. One of these thugs was even videoed saying that he hates SARS and had scars from being tortured by them, but was only protesting cos he would be paid 500 at the end of the day. Yeah, he was willing to maim and kill for 500 naira.

Why weren't those thugs cleared? Who was paying them? How come none has been arrested and charged? I currently have a picture of one of these thugs taken in Abuja I think who's armed with a Tavor. Who gave that kind of gun to him?

Even if the Lekki protests was being hijacked does that warrant calling in the military and asking them to fire on rapid repeat into the peaceful crowd? Were they a threat that could only be solved by bullets?
Reason well guy. I won't be responding again.
but guy lemme ask why was toll gate protesters own different.. i know very well it's very peaceful, can't recall if they've been attacked by thugs or harassed by security agents.
The incident was a planned massacre too gory.
But in some other states the military didn't act like that instead gave them support...
Why then lekki toll gate.
Somethings not just right RIP to fallen heroes
In the meantime we should just all relax what has happened has happened.
Calm now is what we need to further not escalate things expect we want war.
War no be good thing at all.[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 6:01am On Oct 22, 2020
lionel4power:
i feel really sorry for a lot of Nigerians on this thread.

I shake my head in disgust.

Even toju whom i once thought had some sense. ..
we I'm not surprised everyone has right to air their opinion.
I never had sense to you before so why now...
We're you the one insulting me on the other thread.
So guy pls Dey ur dey
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QDubz(m): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2020
People calling the lekki massacre propaganda, are very stupid... Y'all will suffer a gruesome end.
Lost three friends that night.
If you want address, names and phone numbers to confirm, I could gv you.
I seldom comment on this military threads though I was here from the very begin, the government is yet to see violence, sons of ajegunle we're slaughtered (if you stay in Lagos you'd understand what's gonna happen in the coming days)

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JohnBullMySon: 6:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Toju200:
but guy lemme ask why was toll gate protesters own different.. i know very well it's very peaceful, can't recall if they've been attacked by thugs or harassed by security agents.
The incident was a planned massacre too gory.
But in some other states the military didn't act like that instead gave them support...
Why then lekki toll gate.
Somethings not just right RIP to fallen heroes
In the meantime we should just all relax what has happened has happened.
Calm now is what we need to further not escalate things expect we want war.
War no be good thing at all.[b][/b]
this question you're asking, the answer is still the same why US invaded Iraq but will not invade North Korea cool

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Odunayaw:
Some of them think they sound wise as they're yarning their dust.

Imagine someone talking about holistically thinking and stuff. Sanity can't prevail with this government. We tried it, they made sure it failed

Who stole your candy?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2020
komekn:

Unfortunately our blood thirsty rulers and political elite, have always spilled blood to retain power.

In this regards the masses are indispensable in thier quest for power.

Nigeria has been a long standing pressure cooker and if we are not careful the lid will come off in an EXPLOSION OF FRUSTRATION that could be disastrous.

This our tyrannical democracy believe in the efficacy of brutality, impunity and have no regard for the rule of ⚖ law.

Why else would soldiers " unknown " illegally supposedly try to enforce a curfew at 7pm that does not take effect until 9pm.

Then like some deranged militia fire into the crowd with AK47 on full automatic. The answer is simple the NA through its rank and file, believe they are "above the law". Indeed these are the historical vestiges of our past miltary dictatorships.

Indeed our very own PMB carries that same ingrained mentality. I don't think there is any President in the history of Nigeria that has disobeyed more court orders. In addition tried to turn the Judiciary to a department of the Executive.

The population are very much aware of this and may decide to be prepared to mitigate against impending murderous violence by the NA and or sponsored government armed thugs.

Mitigate in this context be prepared to " hold your side " ii.e. self defence.

I am from Warri, for boys to collect AK na small ting, and we could be facing something nobody expected.

If you add to this boiling situation, the perception that PMB is looked upon by many as a tribalist and religious bigote. The infrastructure of the security services is perceived to be in the control of one particular Northern section of the country.

This government has missed an opportunity to address multi faceted socio-economic issues and systemic government failure.

They this government have chosen wrongly.

I TRULY FEAR FOR OUR NATION.
people don't even need AKs to fight. Ordinary roadside bombs and rockets are easier to produce and can be far more devastating. I myself have read many tutorials on explosives, and I tell you, they are very easy to manufacture. That's why they are heavily used by terrorists.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2020
iboboyswag:

Who stole your candy?
it's okay, stop acting like a deranged troll.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2020
All these my friend died, my sister died, my brother died, my daddy died are mostly inciting statements without substance.

This whole Lekki massacre is seeming like a ruse, in pursuit of an agenda. Just be careful how you react and play your role, lest you serve to achieve an end you never intended.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Faithful007:
it's okay, stop acting like a deranged troll.

Is it your trolling... Be politically correct all you want but allow me express my own views.

Last I checked, it is still a free country.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2020
The lekki toll gate massacre was carried out to set Lagos on fire and not to end the EndSARS protest. The objective has been achieved.

As fewer as thirty armed soldiers couldn't have been a solution to end a protest. The hands behind that shooting now remains a mystery even on this thread.

The core of the EndSARS protest in Lagos is the Alausa secretariat and Lekki toll gate. The former was initially dispersed with the use of thugs and the protesters regrouped and put in place private security to deter thug attack.

Why use armed men to disperse the lekki toll gate? Who ordered this attack?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2020
iboboyswag:

Is it your trolling... Be politically correct all you want but allow me express my own views.

Last I checked, it is still a free country.
yeah that's true. You're free to self-service on any comment here as long as it gives you pleasure cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Faithful007:
yeah that's true. You're free to self-service on any comment here as long as it gives you pleasure cool

I know say you go go low... Na your MO be dat.

But nah.. I won't give you the dick.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2020
persius555:
The lekki toll gate massacre was carried out to set Lagos on fire and not to end the EndSARS protest. The objective has been achieved.

As fewer as thirty armed soldiers couldn't have been a solution to end a protest. The hands behind that shooting now remains a mystery even on this thread.

I am telling you... Create mass hysteria, mirror the events that made regime change successful in other parts of the world.

But like I have said, if the end is regime change, expect more violence and more blood.

In the end, we all lose!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2020
iboboyswag:

I know say you go go low... Na your MO be dat.

But nah.. I won't give you the dick.
you may need to go and check the definition of self service.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2020
iboboyswag:

I am telling you... Create mass hysteria, mirror the events that made regime change successful in other parts of the world.

But like I have said, if the end is regime change, expect more violence and more blood.

In the end, we all lose!

The prolong silence on the part of the government on this attack (lekki toll gate) is only helping establish mistrust.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2020
persius555:

The prolong silence on the part of the government on this attack (lekki toll gate) is only helping establish mistrust.

This present crop of handlers in Government dey Bleep up I swear... I wrote about this sometime back.

They felt the protests were no biggie and convinced the government the same. Forgetting that the times have changed. People are smarter now, more aware now, there is social media and the anger of successive government failures is real.

They have allowed others stir the pot for them and right now... I can tell you that they are confused.

They don't know if to act hard or soft... The reason police reactions in hot spots across the country are not condensing into one objective.

Well whichever way it falls, it would not be business as usual again.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Stephandesward:

How fully grown men, can't understand this point, baffles me...... and they keep acting emotional like their candy was taken from them, those people made a conscious decision, understanding the possible outcome, reality isn't American film, wake up.

So the possible outcome of standing in protest is getting Shot at with live rounds.

You have combined weed and cocaine cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Dialogue is the answer.

Destroying our country is not the way forward.

Nobody will win, we will all lose!!

The government will lose!

The people will lose!

Let us not incite violence!!

Preach Peace, give Peace a chance.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (2205) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.