Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3086855 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2019
Xbee007:

It is likely that they got the Tavor from NAF personnel. There were cases of attack against Nigerian Air Force soldiers killed and their weapons seized in ambushes staged by bandits in Zamfara.

Any bandit collecting tavor rifles from the hands of NAF special forces is no bandit at all, Zamfara looks like new insurgency with ideology we are yet to discover. Some of deadly Zamfara bandits are like infiltration of Mali, Niger, Burkina insurgents spreading footprint slowly over ECOWAS migrating away from French army firepower in Francophone lands into weaker Nigeria. Our government still dey play with dem like say all na armed robbers, till they grow muscle one day drive Toyota anti-aircraft enter Zamfara before FG/DHQ do things right, FG habit of delaying real solution.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2019
SupremeCourt:

When your illogical comments get you defeated by logical arguments, you change to personality attacks, "I know who you are typing on that laptop, you are Dbanj hiding your real identity like Lagbaja." grin Ode! grin

You fit call me 100 different names, doesn't make me same person(s) your cognitive mentalo speaks into your confused hemp polluted brain grin.

Keep hearing strange voices of the mentally unstable and fool yourself that you know everybody's real ID behind their Nairaland monikers names, because you get crystal ball and oracle juju grin

If you don't quote comment where I ever said jf-17 thunder has arrived NAF, may you be struck by multiple thunders and lightnings beyond repair in your young age. Psycho with incomplete WAEC result. grin
Lol somebody is angry, prove the nonsense you’re saying or shut the fvck up, I’m not asking much of you wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fynline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJwngxFWKbE

Nigeria Army sha...I don't know what to make of that institution anymore
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Odunayaw:
grin Just Imagine the CNS telling "Them" during Obangame "you're part of the problem"

grin Hustle no know color

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
DEPLOYMENT OF AIRCRAFT FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DAY CELEBRATION 2019

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) will be celebrating its 55th Anniversary from 27 - 29 April 2019 in Abuja. As part of activities to mark the event, the NAF will be showcasing its air power capabilities in an Order of Battle (ORBAT) fly past. Accordingly, there will be deployment of NAF aircraft and movement of military equipment and personnel in Abuja during the rehearsals from 22 - 30 April 2019. The NAF wishes to advise members of the public not to panic but to go about their normal businesses.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public
Relations & Information
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
EASTER GOODWILL MESSAGE FROM THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF LT GEN TY BURATAI TO OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS OF THE NIGERIAN ARMY

1. It is with utmost gratitude to the Almighty God that I send this goodwill message to officers, soldiers and their families on the occasion of this year’s Easter Celebrations. I want to use this medium to thank all my officers and soldiers for their tireless contributions in tackling the numerous security challenges that have bedevilled our country. You have all done very well and I am proud to be your Chief of Army Staff. I want to urge you to continue to remain focused, disciplined and loyal to constituted authority as we carry out our roles professionally.

2. It is important to state that the Nigerian Army has recorded great successes in various campaigns both home and abroad especially in the ongoing fight against insurgents in the northeast and other internal security operations. I must commend the exemplary display of professionalism by troops during OP SAFE CONDUCT in February and March 2019. It demonstrated the professional capacity of the NA to provide enabling environment for socio-political activities to thrive. The outpour of commendations to the NA after the elections is a testimony of your determination to uphold the tenets of professionalism as well as my vision for the Nigerian Army. I urge you to sustain the enthusiasm and zeal in rendering selfless service to our dear nation.

3. I would also like to commend our troops participating in the on-going counterinsurgency operations in the North East and other operations across the country. I urge you not to rest on your oars, but to continue to maintain the tempo in your various places of primary assignments. Let us all ensure we continue to give our best in the discharge of our duties. Let me state here that, we shall continue to remember and pray for the repose of the souls of our departed gallant colleagues who have paid the supreme price in the course of their duty to our fatherland. Our hearts are with their families always. May the Almighty God grant them eternal rest, Amen. We shall continue to do our best to ensure the comfort of our officers, soldiers and their families including the families of our departed colleagues. May I also reassure you that issues bordering on training and welfare will continue to receive adequate attention.

4. I want to use this medium to express our appreciation to the President Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, members of the Federal Executive Council and the National Assembly for their continuous support to the Nigerian Army. The Nigerian Army is committed, determined and focused in ensuring the total defeat of the insurgents in the northeast as well as other forms of aggression in other parts of the country while ensuring the defence of the territorial integrity of the nation.

5. Let me remind you all that as officers and soldiers of the Nigerian Army and members of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, we must continue to carry out our constitutional roles in the most professional and responsive manner with total loyalty and subordination to civil authority. Commanders at all levels must continue to show leadership and ensure that personnel are continually reminded of their roles in the current democratic dispensation. Finally, I urge you to continue to demonstrate your unalloyed loyalty to the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari and to remain apolitical while ensuring the sustenance of democracy. I wish you all a happy Easter celebration. Thank you and God bless.

TY BURATAI
Lieutenant General
Chief of Army Staff April 2019
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
JUST IN

82 Div Inter Bde Coporal & Below Competition 2019 Commenced in Owerri the 34 Arty Bde HQ .
During the opening Remarks the General Officer Commanding 82 Div Nigerian Army Maj Gen AS Maikobi, represented by the Divisions chief of Staff, Brig Gen CA Apere charged the participants to train hard in order to reliaze the Chief of Army staff vision. He added that a well trained troops the when you bleed less during war. He stated that training exercise is aimed at achieving proficiency. He wish the competitors a fair participation.

At the end of the exercise, the following Units and formations emerged as winners:
34 Arty bde came 1st
13 bde came 2nd
82 Div Gar came 3rd
14 bde came 4th

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
More....

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
PRESS RELEASE

TROOPS ARREST VICE CHAIRMAN AND 2 OTHER INFORMANTS TO BANDITS IN ZAMFARA STATE

Troops of Operation SHARAN DAJI in Zamfara State have arrested the Vice Chairman, Anka Local Government Zamfara State, Mr Yahuza Ibrahim Wuya on the 13th of April 2019 based on credible intelligence report linking him to bandits in Wuya and Sunke communities.

Mr Yahuza Ibrahim was allegedly reported to seamlessly assist in selling rustled/stolen cows and donkeys as well as giving information about troops, other security agencies and vigilantes' movement to the bandits. He was also accused of aiding the release of a notorious gun runner one Sani Yaro from Gusau prison.

In another related development, the troops also arrested two suspected informants along Burukusuma - Sabon Birni in Sokoto State. They are Mallam Ibrahim Bangaje and Mallam Ado Bayero.

The suspects will be handed over to relevant security agency for possible prosecution after initial investigation.

The Force Commander Operation SHARAN DAJI, Maj Gen Hakeem Oladapo Otiki reiterates the commitment of the troops towards entrenching enduring peace and tranquillity in Zamfara and its contiguous States of Katsina, Kebbi and Sokoto. He enjoins the public to support the operation by reporting suspicious activities and movement of bandits to close by security agencies for prompt action.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to general public through your medium. Thanks for your usual cooperation.

CLEMENT K ABIADE
Major
Acting Force Information Officer
Operation SHARAN DAJI
18 April 2019
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fynline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJwngxFWKbE
Very nice documentary, from the way they speak you can tell that the Corp commander Brig. Gen Preye Fakrogha and the coordinator LT. Col. Susan Dibal have Keyed into the initiative and they are ready to push then to their limit and bring out the best in those young ladies, definitely the right people for the job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
PRESS RELEASE

TROOPS OF 32 ARTILLERY BRIGADE APPREHEND 5 KIDNAPPERS, RESCUE 5 HOSTAGES IN ONDO STATE

Following credible information of kidnap incident involving nine (9) persons at Mr Godwin Ugu Integrated Agric Farm Owo, troops of 32 Artillery Brigade, Akure have in the early hours of today Tuesday the 16th of April 2019 (at about 1:00 am), conducted a raid operation on the kidnappers' hideout at Jugbere village in Owo Local Governnent Area of Ondo State.

The operation resulted in the arrest of 5 kidnappers and rescue of 5 hostages and 4 other abductees escaped from the kidnappers' den on arrival of troops.

The rescued hostages and the arrested suspects - who had minor injuries have been taken to the Brigade Medical Centre for medical examination/treatment.

During the operation, the following items were recovered from the criminals:
a. 1 x Dane gun
b. 1x Axe
c. 2 x Cutlasses
d. 8 x Live cartridges
e. 1 x Handset
f. 3 x Ring charms

The suspects will be handed over to the appropriate civil security agency at the conclusion of preliminary investigation.

The 32 Brigade Nigerian Army wishes to reassure residents of Ekiti and Ondo States of the commitment and capability of the Brigade to ensure security of lives and property of law abiding citizens. To this end, the Commander Brigadier General ZL Abubakar has ordered for intense patrol in the states to assist in ensuring peace and security.

Members of the public are enjoined to pass information to the security outpost close to them. The 32 Artillery Brigade emergency public cellphone numbers are active 24/7 to the public to pass credible information. The numbers are;
a. 09030002151
b. 09030002161

Victor Olukoya
Captain
Assistant Director
Army Public Relations
32 Artillery Brigade
16 May 2019

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:

Very nice documentary, from the way they speak you can tell that the Corp commander Brig. Gen Preye Fakrogha and the coordinator LT. Col. Susan Dibal have Keyed into the initiative and they are ready to push then to their limit and bring out the best in those young ladies, definitely the right people for the job.
Can we handle the shitstorm that comes when mothers begin to die & be maimed without recognition like the men do?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
Saw this on twitter with no source
“Nigeria Navy has arrested a dangerous American sea robber with his three Greek members,and their African accomplices. They were trying to kidnap Nigerian vessels for ransom.”
Wtf shocked these criminals had their vessel painted in Nigerian navy colors.

The boat was intercepted during the currently ongoing operation (not exercise or training) between the Nigerian navy and US coast guard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu03F73nJDs
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:

Wtf shocked these criminals had their vessel painted in Nigerian navy colors.

The boat was intercepted during the currently ongoing operation (not exercise or training) between the Nigerian navy and US coast guard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu03F73nJDs
grin these ones get sense pass the average preye ooo
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Odunayaw:
grin these ones get sense pass the average preye ooo
They had tactical vests/helmets crates of brand new rifles and radio comms equipment, these aren’t pirates oh, maybe dealers or something, anyways they have been handed over to Interpol.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:

Lol somebody is angry, prove the nonsense you’re saying or shut the fvck up, I’m not asking much of you wink

Kikikiki, grin but you are not worth any answer from me, because you are not that valuable at all grin

You should answer my 2 questions, show us proof of your 2 claims: 2018 budget with 6 x aw-109m attack gunship and thread where I said jf-17 landed at NAF base, or else you be the biggest idiota on this forum grin

I no blame you sha, my fault treating you like decent person first time you asked for source, I forgot, silence is best answer for a fool, so I won't reply you again, keep ranting like glued on Nairaland, the blastings pain you well well grin grin grin Kikikiki
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
SupremeCourt:

Kikikiki grin but you are not worth any answer from me, cos you ain't that valuable at all grin Keep asking me, you will get nothing.

I no blame you sha, my fault treating you like decent person first time you asked for source, I forgot, silence is best answer for a fool, so I won't reply you again, keep ranting as if glued on Nairaland....the blastings pain you well well grin grin grin

Mad man I see you still don’t have a source.
I hope this attention I’m giving you adds needed value to your life.

Headline: Czech Republic has expressed its interest to strengthen bi-lateral cooperation with the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) in the areas of training, aircraft acquisition and equipment maintenance.

slowpoke interpretation: NAF has ordered L39NG from Czech Republic. Confirmed confirmed, I asked a NaF staff in Abuja. Bla bla bla

See the problem ?
I pity you lol.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:

Mad man I see you still don’t have a source.
I hope this attention I’m giving you adds needed value to your life.

Headline: Czech Republic has expressed its interest to strengthen bi-lateral cooperation with the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) in the areas of training, aircraft acquisition and equipment maintenance.

slowpoke interpretation: NAF has ordered L39NG from Czech Republic. Confirmed confirmed, I asked a NaF staff in Abuja. Bla bla bla

See the problem ?
I pity you lol.

So hilarious its hard to quit blasting ya head.

Show me where I said NAF ORDERED l-39ng, I said confirmed SETTLED FOR, but as idiota you think settled selection means order contract signed, you proved your idiocy again grin Try resit WAEC English and score above D grin

Procurement starts by settling for, selecting an aircraft before any order contract signing in future, you can't know difference as you no finish school grin Almost sure you didn't go to university grin

I still wait, answer my 3 questions, show proof of your other 2 claims: 2018 budget stating 6 x aw-109m attack gunship and thread where I said jf-17 landed at NAF base, or else you be the biggest idiota on this forum.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
Troops of MNJTF Sector 2 (Chad) and Sector 3 (Nigeria) while on clearance operation in consonance with operation YANCIN TAFKI on Tuesday 16 April 2019 have neutralized 39 members of BHTs in Cross Kauwa village in the Lake Chad Region.

Kudos to the Gallant Soldiers... The Army needs to increase it's temoo in that Kukawa LGA cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
Another SAAF aw109 just crashed, that’s like the 3rd or 4th so far, those choppers need to be grounded or something. undecided
it's the third(write off) 2 other have also crashed but suffered minor damage.. ... They are proper dog sh1t... NAF has also lost 2 and a Aw139... They can't handle hot n high.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fynline:

Nigeria Army sha...I don't know what to make of that institution anymore

I now understand Nigerian Army better, we look up to Sri Lankan Army as the new sky we pray to climb to in future, the real good armies, he said they are too good for our level. No wonder everything dey the way it is. I shame to be black man o, Kora now my master, chei !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Rand Show 2019, SA National Defence Force Capability Demonstration, 19 April 2019.
Photographs by Mr Timothy Makhubele, Defence Corporate Communication, SA Soldier

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:
Rand Show 2019, SA National Defence Force Capability Demonstration, 19 April 2019.
Photographs by Mr Timothy Makhubele, Defence Corporate Communication, SA Soldier

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
x
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
There ya go, there is your culprit, regardless fellas, let's stop the trash talk and move on
SLBMS:
The JF-17 has arrived. Finally.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
#Just In: The 6-man Team, set up on the orders of the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, to investigate the Zamfara State Council of Chiefs’ allegations that NAF air strikes killed innocent civilians in Zamfara, arrived Katsina earlier today, 19 April 2019, and has since commenced work. The Panel, which is headed by Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Idi Lubo, was received and briefed on arrival in Katsina, the Headquarters of Operation DIRAN MIKIYA, by the Air Officer Commanding Special Operations Command, AVM Napoleon Bali. They also conducted some interviews. From Katsina, the Panel will proceed to Gusau and other relevant locations in Zamfara State.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
looks like components of OP Whirl stroke captured a french famas rifle, that very interesting, we've seen ak74s from Libya in use by BHTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rLkkScZRYY

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
SupremeCourt:

So hilarious its hard to quit blasting ya head.

Show me where I said NAF ORDERED l-39ng, I said confirmed SETTLED FOR, but as idiota you think settled selection means order contract signed, you proved your idiocy again grin Try resit WAEC English and score above D grin

Procurement starts by settling for, selecting an aircraft before any order contract signing in future, you can't know difference as you no finish school grin Almost sure you didn't go to university grin

I still wait, answer my 3 questions, show proof of your other 2 claims: 2018 budget stating 6 x aw-109m attack gunship and thread where I said jf-17 landed at NAF base, or else you be the biggest idiota on this forum.

You clearly have a very big problem and i am not the answer to it, in fact your first statement already shows that you're a delusional psychopath, you said NAF ordered that plane, i asked for source and you posted a shady as link to a website, i proved you wrong, then you started attacking me that i didn't do well in WAEC (exam i didn't even sit) and maybe i need translation into my mother tongue, now all of a sudden you never said NAF ordered it, can you see for yourself that you're raving mad ? grin the fact that you are yet to begin roaming on the street does not mean you're not a mad man.

its Friday evening please don't allow the devil to use you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
T90 open doors algeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (2205) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.