Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,967 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3098026 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
#MIDDAYDIALOGUE with Inya (@inya01)

Meanwhile, following the horrible attack in Nasarawa State, here is an update as captured by CHANNELS TV...

Please Read:

''NASARAWA ATTACK: ARMY VOWS TO TRACK DOWN PERPETRATORS''

The Nigerian Army has vowed to arrest perpetrators of Sunday’s attack on Numa Kochu village in Akwanga Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.

In its Operation Whirl Stroke covering Benue, Nasarawa and Taraba states, troops have been directed to work with other security agencies in the state.

Addressing journalists in Lafia, Commander of the Operation, Major General Adeyemi Yekini, renewed the military’s commitment in restoring peace.

“We don’t really have troops there at Akwanga as we speak but there are other security forces on the ground there.

“What we have done is to be collaborating with them. I have directed my troops to move to Akwanga and join other security forces to track down the perpetrators of this crisis, let us apprehend them so that justice can be done,” he stated.

According to him, the military has carried out nine major successful operations Obi, Doma, Toto and Awe local government areas of the state.

Yekini explained that 37 assorted weapons including a clarion 5.56 Israeli commando assault rifle, 389 ammunition, 1 grenade and local charms were recovered from the attackers during the operation.

While noting that a number of persons were killed, he, however, stated that 11 persons were arrested and others at large.

Although the Commander didn’t disclose the number of dead persons, he vowed to trail those bandits said to be on the run.

Meanwhile, the local vigilantes have arrested three persons in connection with the recent attack.

An elder from the area who craved anonymity told Channels Television via telephone said the persons attacked the village shooting sporadically in air, and when chased by the locals they ran into the forest and hid their weapons.

He added that upon their arrest, they were to the police station in Akwanga.

“I got a call from the community after the incident when I got there. The persons were already arrested by the people of the community. They told me they came and were shooting guns.

“Immediately they saw the people they started running to the bush. The people pursued them and caught them there. Now we are trying to see if we can go into the bush to get their guns.

“They are three in numbers and they are not Fulanis, they are our brothers. Their names are Blani Zaman Gbugar, Garba Musa Amos and Ridan Labari,” he stated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is such a sad incident but its good to know something is being done.

Your thoughts....................

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Naija on fire, this is what lack of employment opportunities does to a country, add to that the lack of adequate police presence all over the country, in terms of community patrols and intelligence gathering by the police, What you get would be chaos on your hands. Just sad
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Algerian1:
T90 open doors algeria

Nice pictures ... wink

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:
looks like components of OP Whirl stroke captured a french famas rifle, that very interesting, we've seen ak74s from Libya in use by BHTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rLkkScZRYY

The kind of fire arms getting into Zamfara State has not been seen in the Northeast conflict. These is getting serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SupremeCourt: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:

You clearly have a very big problem and i am not the answer to it, in fact your first statement already shows that you're a delusional psychopath, you said NAF ordered that plane, i asked for source and you posted a shady as link to a website, i proved you wrong, then you started attacking me that i didn't do well in WAEC (exam i didn't even sit) and maybe i need translation into my mother tongue, now all of a sudden you never said NAF ordered it, can you see for yourself that you're raving mad ? grin the fact that you are yet to begin roaming on the street does not mean you're not a mad man.

its Friday evening please don't allow the devil to use you.

Hey, mugu, here's my full comment quoted, show me where I said NAF has ORDERED l-39ng, if you dont show me the word ORDERED in my original quote, may the power of Good Friday block all good favour away from your life for the rest of this year, amen.

SupremeCourt:

NAF has settled for 2019 budget procurement of new advanced trainer jet l-39 ng next generation. The new jet has guiding laser bomb and air to air missiles unlike old l-39 ordinary non-guiding weapons. NAF will mix total conversions and fully brand new, the body will be new mixed with old engine for conversion, while new ones will be fully new to be delivered 2020-2022. Senegal saw NAF alpha jet actions in Gambia and decided to compete, Senegal is building new powerful air force with same l-39 ng and will join NAF in West Africa flying this new jet. For NAF this may kill yak-130 trainer option, since l-39 ng next generation is very advanced for lead in 4th gen and 5th gen trainer/light attack jet. As soon as 2019 budget NAF allocation is paid out, NAF is paying for this jet confirmed.

http://www.l-39ng.cz/

https://archivengr.com/czech-republic-seeks-partnership-with-naf-on-aircraft-acquisition/

I said NAF has SETTLED for l-39ng, period. I never said ORDERED which is a further stage of procurement process.

I posted my source, a newspaper that quoted verbatim NAF chief's confirmation, but unknown to your mumu self, this reporter copied it directly from NAF official website exactly word for word.

You suddenly started to call me a mad man for no reason!

For calling me a mad man and also for falsely accusing me of shady sources, may The Spirit of Good Friday never let any good thing come to your life for the rest of this year 2019, amen. Here's NAF official website saying exactly same things as my own source and I;

"Chief of Air Staff highlighted that upon completion of life extension of 3 aircraft, Periodic Depot Maintenance (PDM) on the aircraft provided for in NAF’s 2019 Budget would commence as soon as budget is passed, funds released. He noted that this would pave way for eventual transition to L-39NG by acquiring necessary engines and avionics."

https://www.airforce.mil.ng/post-nigerian_air_force__our_main_partner_in_sub_saharan_africa___czech_ambassador

NAF CAS said the 2019 budgeted works "Would pave way for eventual transition to L-39NG by acquiring necessary engines and avionics."

WOULD means WILL in English future tense, that means NAF will surely acquire l-39ng, NAF did not say might, which means may or likely. You lack mental ability to comprehend simple English tenses. Would or will means yes will do it, not probably may love to do it, you try to spin facts and make a clear confirmation look like mere speculation. That's Satan using you on Easter day.

"Czech official also said next phase WOULD entail upgrade/switch to new L-39NG aircraft his Government was poised to embark upon to enhance NAF’s efforts to tackle current security challenges in Nigeria."

Above quote means new l-39ng upgrade capabilities are urgently needed for ongoing war on Boko Haram, that's why it's starting soon as possible.

If you had intellect to fully read Aero company website on l-39ng that I posted, you will see its not a common type of jet, the engine is an off the shelf commercial transport engine of cessna, beechcraft etc and twenty other aircraft use same engine. Long details of how to transition from l-39za to l-39ng is fully explained in my second source, it shows piece by piece process of this method of TRANSITIONAL ACQUISITION which is too complex for your dwarf mind to understand. Its not the normal EN BLOC ACQUISITION method you expect to see like Tucano.

NAF l-39ng is a project management type of transitional acquisition, thats why CAS spoke of getting engines and avionics, piece by piece, he said the transition will be triggered by 2019 budget work on 3 za jets we already have. So its upgrade project management procedure and the first step starts as soon as cash is released from 2019 budget, and that WOULD or WILL surely transition NAF za to ng next generation variant because 2019 work on za kick starts first phase of ng transition, both are connected together in incremental changes as stated by Aero manufacturer in the company website process of conversation to next gen. That's what NAF chief said, and same thing I said, I called it confirmation, and I am correct.

It will be a gradual transformation of NAF l-39za to l-39ng piece by piece in phases. The Czech man said NAF will do UPGRADE/SWITCH, l-39ng has half built yet fully operable options with only the new williams fj44 engine installed as partial upgrade but no new airframe, so NAF can pick a $2 million fj44 commerical engine off the shelf, for Kano depot to replace old za engine, giving NAF a transitional l-39ng stage one done with new engine only, next stage transition upgrades continues later. You didn't read up the project methodology and also ask those who know. This method is new to you, and dull you cannot think outside the box to understand it no matter how much I explain.

I can almost bet you dont have university education, so you have no analytical thinking, or maybe its just your irreversible natural dullness. Meanwhile, someone on this forum has now proved you a mugu and showed its not me who said jf-17 landed in NAF base. For willfully accusing me falsely again and again, may you never get divine favour this 2019, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
bidexiii:

The kin of fire arms getting into Zamfara State has not been seen in the Northeast conflict. These is getting serious
Cameroon and Chad use it, so our porous borders are also part of the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2019
#NA ALL FEMALE ARMORED SQUARD PERSONNEL

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
The 1980s were the golden age of the Nigerian Air Force. A much poorer Nigeria with relatively no security imperative or threat was able to aquire some of the world's most advanced 4th Generation fighter jet..a full squadron.

Today a much richer Nigeria, the richest black nation in modern history fighting a decade long war that threatens the sovereignty of the nation is still negotiating for trainer aircraft and we Nigerians are lauding this as an achievement? We spend nearly a million dollars training pilots in training schools in the United States and South Africa only to put them in am aircraft that will not survive 10 minutes in contested airspace. Instead of opening factories or sporting complexes or fish ponds or forensic labs and building a parralel army to compete with the Nigerian army for allocation, why not FOCUS on improving Nigeria's Air defence capability.

Invest in fixed air defence batteries : NO
Invest in mobile air defense batteries: NO
Replace the aging ROLAND SHORAD: NO
Complement the ROLAND with more MANPADS: NO
Aquire more supersonic fighter jets to compliment the FOUR F-7Ni AIRGUARD we have for air defence: NO

We've seen Boko Haram make mince meat with the Alpha jet and Mi-17 helicopters. Months ago our brand new MI-35M was shot down. This means Boko Haram has improved it's air defence assets. In the year 2019 we are still converting trainer aircraft's for strategic missions. How many pilots have we lost to crashes? What a disgrace. No wonder nobody takes us serious anymore. We have lost respect in the region. Since Nigeria's military decline %70 of EFOWAS member states have signed strategic military cooperation with the United States an France. Can you imagine Alpha jets and L-29s protecting Nigeria's external reserves? There are simply not enough assets to secure the nation's airspace, maintain air superiority and secure strategic infrastructure. These mallams at the helm of affairs of the Nigerian armed forces are a joke. There are people here on nairaland that are better suited to take strategic decisions and improve the nation's air combat caps than these clueless punks we are parading about. Any Chief of Air Staff that invites the media to a ribbon citing ceremony to officially open a new FISH POND is not fit to employ as a dog catcher much less be in charge of defending the nation's air space.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
And where's that JF-17 you childishly claimed has arrived? smh

SLBMS:
The 1980s were the golden age of the Nigerian Air Force. A much poorer Nigeria with relatively no security imperative or threat was able to aquire some of the world's most advanced 4th Generation fighter jet..a full squadron.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Algerian1:
More
similar missiles(Sagar) was deployed by the Egyptians, against the israelis in the Yom Kippur war, it was so effective against the Meekever tank that it almost annihilated the armoured division.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
PRESS RELEASE

TROOPS OF OPERATION WHIRL STROKE NEUTRALISE 2 ARMED BANDITS ... Avert violent ethnic clash along Benue - Taraba Border

Troops of Operation WHIRL STROKE deployed to conduct anti banditary operations in Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa states have neutralized two armed bandits in a recent encounter with the bandits on Friday 19 April 2019. The troops, who were on a fighting patrol along Nagi-Ucheki- Audu- Enger- Adudu axis in Gwer West Local Government Area of Benue State, responded to an attack by a group of bandits, killing one, while others fled the scene. The troops recovered one AK 47 rifle, 2 rifle magazines, 48 rounds of 7.62 mm (Special) ammunition, 1 machete, 1 mobile phone and a bag of charms abandoned by the criminals.

In another development, troops of Operation WHIRL STROKE deployed in Zaki Biam in Ukum Local Government Area of Benue State have averted a violent ethnic clash between Tivs and Jukuns at Jootar, a border community between Ukum and Wukari Local Government Areas of Taraba state.

The vigilant troops, while on a fighting patrol responded to a distress call alerting them of an imminent violent clash between Tivs and Jukuns at the border community. The intervening troops met with stiff resisistance by armed militias who engaged the troops in a fire fight. The troops however, promptly neutralized one of the militias firing with an automatic weapon, while others fled the scene. The troops recovered one AK 47 rifle, 2 magazines and 26 rounds of 7.62 mm (Special) ammunition from the neutralized bandit, a locally fabricated gun and a dagger from the fleeing militias. The border town of Jootar and the adjoining communities remain calm as troops are currently dominating the general area.

In another encounter, troops on a fighting patrol to Ikyoawe, Tsegumme and Tsezongo communities in kwande Local Government Area of Benue State have destroyed an armed militia camp after dislodging the criminals, following a gun duel at Tsezungo on Friday 19 April 2019. The armed bandits, who were overpowered by the troops escaped with gunshot wounds abandoning munitions and other logistics. After the encounter, the troops recovered 2 rifle magazines, 60 rounds of 7.62 mm (Special) ammunition and 2 mobile handsets. The troops are still on the trail of the bandits.

Members of the public are therefore enjoined to watch out for persons with gunshot wounds seeking medical attention and promptly report them to security agencies close to their location.

The good people of Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa and the contigous states are also enjoined to join hands with the security agencies to bring an end to the illicit and atrocious activities of criminal elements and groups in the region.

We equally appeal to the general public to support the security agencies with information that would be useful in detecting individuals and groups who are covertly engaging or supporting violent and criminal activities in their towns and communities.

Please disseminate this information to the general public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Colonel
Acting Director Defence Information
20 April 2019

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jarell: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
ugo4u:

similar missiles was deployed by the Egyptians, against the israelis in the Yom Kippur war, it was so effective against the Meekever tank that it almost annihilated the armoured division.
There where no merkava tanks during the yom Kippur war.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Throwback, NAF F-7 pre delivery

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:
Throwback, NAF F-7 pre delivery
Thank God it is throw back.
The kind heat signature this machine gives off ehh!!!! even a guided catapult will LOC-on to it, and as they say, the rest will be history..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
jarell:

There where no merkava tanks during the yom Kippur war.

Guys here hen..... ......... ...... grin shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
#COIN

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 12:11am On Apr 21, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:
#MIDDAYDIALOGUE with Inya (@inya01)

Meanwhile, following the horrible attack in Nasarawa State, here is an update as captured by CHANNELS TV...

Please Read:

''NASARAWA ATTACK: ARMY VOWS TO TRACK DOWN PERPETRATORS''

The Nigerian Army has vowed to arrest perpetrators of Sunday’s attack on Numa Kochu village in Akwanga Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.

In its Operation Whirl Stroke covering Benue, Nasarawa and Taraba states, troops have been directed to work with other security agencies in the state.

Addressing journalists in Lafia, Commander of the Operation, Major General Adeyemi Yekini, renewed the military’s commitment in restoring peace.

“We don’t really have troops there at Akwanga as we speak but there are other security forces on the ground there.

“What we have done is to be collaborating with them. I have directed my troops to move to Akwanga and join other security forces to track down the perpetrators of this crisis, let us apprehend them so that justice can be done,” he stated.

According to him, the military has carried out nine major successful operations Obi, Doma, Toto and Awe local government areas of the state.

Yekini explained that 37 assorted weapons including a clarion 5.56 Israeli commando assault rifle, 389 ammunition, 1 grenade and local charms were recovered from the attackers during the operation.

While noting that a number of persons were killed, he, however, stated that 11 persons were arrested and others at large.

Although the Commander didn’t disclose the number of dead persons, he vowed to trail those bandits said to be on the run.

Meanwhile, the local vigilantes have arrested three persons in connection with the recent attack.

An elder from the area who craved anonymity told Channels Television via telephone said the persons attacked the village shooting sporadically in air, and when chased by the locals they ran into the forest and hid their weapons.

He added that upon their arrest, they were to the police station in Akwanga.

“I got a call from the community after the incident when I got there. The persons were already arrested by the people of the community. They told me they came and were shooting guns.

“Immediately they saw the people they started running to the bush. The people pursued them and caught them there. Now we are trying to see if we can go into the bush to get their guns.

“They are three in numbers and they are not Fulanis, they are our brothers. Their names are Blani Zaman Gbugar, Garba Musa Amos and Ridan Labari,” he stated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is such a sad incident but its good to know something is being done.

Your thoughts....................

What's a French FAMAS rifle doing in Nigeria. No wonder our borders are so porous.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 1:45am On Apr 21, 2019
ocelot2006:

What's a French FAMAS rifle doing in Nigeria. No wonder our borders are so porous.
It’s the other way round bro, the FAMAS is here because of our porous borders.

I really want to know how Algeria secures it borders and how much it costs, it’s one of the largest countries on the continent and its bordered by Niger republic, Libya and Mali, all conflict zones, yet none of that mess spills into Algeria.
Algerian1

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:

I really want to know how Algeria secures it borders and how much it costs, it’s one of the largest countries on the continent and its bordered by Niger republic, Libya and Mali, all conflict zones, yet none of that mess spills into Algeria.
Algerian1

Hudge caches of weapons are discovered each month in algeria . its difficult to monitor this very long desertic borders . the difference with nigeria is there is no algerians who want to attack there own country . when you havnt inside enemies or rebels. outside ennemies can send all the weapons they want you fear nothing .

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2019
jakeporeshenkoo:

Algerian1

Mate its the same story; have you been seeing pictures cache of arms/weapons buried in the desert along there borders.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
SLBMS:

Today a much richer Nigeria, the richest black nation in modern history fighting a decade long war that threatens the sovereignty of the nation is still negotiating for trainer aircraft and we Nigerians are lauding this as an achievement? We spend nearly a million dollars training pilots in training schools in the United States and South Africa only to put them in am aircraft that will not survive 10 minutes in contested airspace. Instead of opening factories or sporting complexes or fish ponds or forensic labs and building a parralel army to compete with the Nigerian army for allocation, why not FOCUS on improving Nigeria's Air defence capability.

Aquire more supersonic fighter jets to compliment the FOUR F-7Ni AIRGUARD we have for air defence: NO

We've seen Boko Haram make mince meat with the Alpha jet and Mi-17 helicopters. Months ago our brand new MI-35M was shot down. This means Boko Haram has improved it's air defence assets. In the year 2019 we are still converting trainer aircraft's for strategic missions. How many pilots have we lost to crashes? What a disgrace. No wonder nobody takes us serious anymore. We have lost respect in the region. Since Nigeria's military decline %70 of EFOWAS member states have signed strategic military cooperation with the United States an France. Can you imagine Alpha jets and L-29s protecting Nigeria's external reserves? There are simply not enough assets to secure the nation's airspace, maintain air superiority and secure strategic infrastructure. These mallams at the helm of affairs of the Nigerian armed forces are a joke. There are people here on nairaland that are better suited to take strategic decisions and improve the nation's air combat caps than these clueless punks we are parading about. Any Chief of Air Staff that invites the media to a ribbon citing ceremony to officially open a new FISH POND is not fit to employ as a dog catcher much less be in charge of defending the nation's air space.
this dude was actually making some sense until he chose to display the BIGOTRY in him. This is how people end up looking stup1d by spoiling whatever contributions they have to make.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
CAS CELEBRATES EASTER WITH TROOPS OF OPERATION DIRAN MIKIYA, URGES THEM TO REMAIN RESOLUTE

The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, has hosted officers, airmen and airwomen of the Air Task Force (ATF), Operation DIRAN MIKIYA, to a luncheon to mark the 2019 Easter Celebration. The occasion, which held at the ATF Headquarters in Katsina, provided an opportunity for the CAS to interact with the troops who have been working tirelessly to restore peace and stability in the Northwest of Nigeria.

Addressing the troops, the Air Officer Commanding, Special Operations Command, Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Napoleon Bali, who represented the CAS at the event, expressed satisfaction with the performance of the ATF. He extended the good wishes of the CAS and encouraged the personnel to remain resolute while sustaining their efforts towards eliminating the activities of armed bandits in Zamfara and surrounding States with a view to ensuring peace in the Country. AVM Bali lauded the magnanimity of the CAS in ensuring that the personnel have a few hours to unwind in celebration of the holy season. He said this would no doubt boost their morale and assuage the pains of their inability to celebrate the season with their families. He also commended the Commander 213 Forward Operations Base Katsina, Group Captain Hadi Ahmed, for providing necessary base services support to ensure the smooth operations of the ATF.

Also present at the luncheon were the Commander 17 Brigade Nigerian Army, who was represented by his Chief of Staff, Colonel Buhari Madaki, as well as officials and staff of civil agencies operating at the Musa Yar’Adua International Airport.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
African Air Forces love the su-25 frog foot ground attack aircraft. Would have loved Nigeria to get at least 6 of the latest version that Russia currently deploys in Syria, our incoming super Tucanos are great for COIN but nothing can match the frog foot in close air support especially if the enemy has AA weapons.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Combat Footage - French Army in Central African Republic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55bwuAy356E

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
LAF MI-24 NIGHT OPERATION

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
bidexiii:
#NA ALL FEMALE ARMORED SQUARD PERSONNEL
This ones will be be arrogant as hell

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
SLBMS:

Oga, u ve returned again to keep repeating the same epistle over and over, although everyones have the right to post what he likes but to keep repeating the same line repeatedly like we re all suffering from glaucoma is "DERAILMENT".
Kindly channel ur complaints to the right authority, i can help you search for the e-mail of the naf,navy,airforce and the ministry of defence.
Jst remember u re nt the only one here and some of us re here to feed our eyes with pictures only nd not some childish behaviors.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
SuperSixSeven:
Combat Footage - French Army in Central African Republic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55bwuAy356E

what are they doing at 05:30 shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
QuietMynd:

Oga, u ve returned again to keep repeating the same epistle over and over, although everyones have the right to post what he likes but to keep repeating the same line repeatedly like we re all suffering from glaucoma is "DERAILMENT".
Kindly channel ur complaints to the right authority, i can help you search for the e-mail of the naf,navy,airforce and the ministry of defence.
Jst remember u re nt the only one here and some of us re here to feed our eyes with pictures only nd not some childish behaviors.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jakeporeshenkoo: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
bidexiii:

Mate its the same story; have you been seeing pictures cache of arms/weapons buried in the desert along there borders.

I see these posts on twitter all the time, how do they intercept the smugglers, how do they discover these caches of hidden arms, is it human intelligence or what? Because their land border is hugeeee and all desert.

I think we need to build a border wall with our neighbors to the north, out of a very cheap and locally available material, such a project will have immediate impacts by creating employment and keeping young people busy and at the same time make the job of customs easier.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (2205) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.