Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,482 members, 7,917,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:06 AM

Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement (21557 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by OgunjiSAYO(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Good
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sai Buhari...

With this memo, I can confirm that Akwa ibom, Delta and Jigawa are now gone to APC...
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
lalasticlala:
Anyone worried about the non-usage of Card Readers in the governorship election, can now take a chill pill.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has disclosed that Card Readers will be used for the governorship elections of Saturday, April 11.
INEC says that that it has reviewed the operation of the Card Readers, identified the challenges and has consequently, taken adequate measures to address them.

This development was communicated via a press release by Secretary to the Commission, Augusta Ogakwu, stating that like the Presidential and National Assembly elections, if the Card Readers suffers any hitches, the election may be shifted to the next day.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/04/statement-from-inec-concerning-election.html?m=1

Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by CecyAdrian(f): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy I know a political party that won't take these news well grin
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by thundey95(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well WE;ll see about that
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some people are saying the president-electgeneral Muhammad Buhari must perform miracle to fulfil his promises he made during campaign. Is he a magician?
Change will come gradually bcoz rome wasn't built in one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by CecyAdrian(f): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy I know a political party that won't take these Newss well grin
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by Seamareggae(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APGA all the way

All l know is APGA for Abia state.......Alex Otiti is the best man for job

APGA for Abia......Alex Otti is d best man for the Job

APGA for lmo.......Captain ihenacho na you we know

APGA for Nasarawa.........Articulate Maku carry go

APGA onye a ha na nwanne ya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kokoronko....chi efuo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The rest can vote whosoever they want
Lol.. I thought PDP is the best?

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by CharlesPhc: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by rabzy01: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you want to catch dog, use bone.
If you want to catch mouse, use fish.
If you want to catch fish, use hook.

IF YOU WANT TO CATCH PDP, USE.................

NO CARD READER, NO ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by yahyu: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na so
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by danny301: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Card reader has come to stay... Election Riggers should accept the reality that the era of allotting votes the way they like is gradually coming to an end.
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by dipopooo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Panshow:
This is unfair now. Did INEC want PDP to go into extinction?.
Haba now, let PDP win at least one state now.

No way, let dem go n re-strategize. Dey can com back after 4yrs if n only if Broom pple fumble
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by okotv(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Change taking over
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by deletrue: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
musingzizzy:
Ofcourse. We cannot take two steps forward and ten steps backward. We have embraced the latest system of conducting elections in Nigeria and so shall it be.
very correct. Na real latest system.
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Emmysteve:
@Seun

What the hell is NL turning to? I have been banned for more than 24 hrs and still serving a ban sentence on phone section without any provocation. I didn't know how it feels to get banned until now. I am just angry. I need unreserved apology. Nonsense!!!!!

Just 24 hours and you are complaining ?

I've gone for a month countless times. You will get use to it with time cheesy
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by Austin4lif: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Labour party all the way in kaduna state. James Bawa magaji will surely triumph.
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by bbjummy: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
seedorfg:
welldone "high neck" , sai AMBODE
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by M4gunners: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
AutosBay:
CHANGE is here, all I see is a new Nigeria, very soon people abroad will start applying for VISA to come to Nigeria.
Chineke Hahaha are you by no means related to the president elect GMB? Because you sands like him e.g He said he we equal naira to dollar . stabilise the price of crude,which you and i know is not possible.
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by DonaldGenes(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes, that's right...

Sounds commonsensical for all parties involve to take note- No room for Rigging
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by Emmysteve(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Just 24 hours and you are complaining ?

I've gone for a month countless times. You will get use to it with time cheesy
A whole month! It can be annoying seeing people making comments on issues but you can't be able to do so.
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Emmysteve:
A whole month! It can be annoying seeing people making comments on issues but you can't be able to do so.

Rule Number 1

Don't take NL too serious because you will get addicted to it and when you get banned, you'd feel like hanging yourself.
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by emekanwokoye225: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thats a good thing to hear.. At least it will be a free and fair election..

VOTE AMBODE for CHANGE,, APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by cuteloaded: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
for your sex videos kindly click at www.cuteloaded..com
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by mcdokwe(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Card readers do not guarantee a free and fair election. Ask my why if you are interested to know.
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by bakila: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oo
AutosBay:
CHANGE is here, all I see is a new Nigeria, very soon people abroad will start applying for VISA to come to Nigeria.
Including Ex-TANiods in diaspora
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by bakila: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
mcdokwe:
Card readers do not guarantee a free and fair election. Ask my why if you are interested to know.
Because of the Akwa-Ibom effort and Rivers collation mathematics. Don't worry, it will be nullified at the tribunal by three magic wand: Card reader query.
Forms Ec 8a and Ajasin V Omoboriowo, and
Forensic analysis with Aregbesola V Oyinloye.
That foolishness will not work in this era. All forms of rigging can now be easily checkmate
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by EdidiongEkong(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Good evening,

I am 2 days away from winning the Rhodies World Magazine Photo Contest Season 6

Click here to VOTE for ME >>> http://rhodiesworld.com/?contestants=18-aniebiet-umanah

Remember to Click the FACEBOOK and TWITTER ICON to share to your friends.

Thank you
Re: Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

I reckon [color=#990000][/color] FFK is your mentor... werey lasan-lasan!!! angry angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough / Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation / PT State Of The Race: Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.