Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving (7934 Views)

Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse / Nat. Assembly To Honour Mikel Obi - Worth It? / John Obi Mikel Arrested For Drunk-driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by UNLEASHED(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2009
It's not his fault now?
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by switch47(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2009
mikel is going to jail. chelski bad luck
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by PurestBoy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2009
switch47:

When has he become unjailable? Let the stupid chelsea boy go to jail jare
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by kufreabasi(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2009
samparian:

Mikel is still a small boy and is highly intoxicated by the amount he makes. I wouldnt blame him.

, small boy k,
A cow does not know the usefulness of it tail, untill it is cut off
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by earTHMama: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
Chelsea FC- Turning Nigerian players in England into accused criminals since 1999 (remember Babayaro and the rape situation)!

Did Chelsea put gun in Mikel's head and force him to drive drunk?
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by fender(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2009
switch47:

enough of the crucifixion man!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
Mikel Obi ** what a shame on Chelsea **
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by switch47(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
gist from the scotland yard says he was also high on cheap drugs--------possible life improsonment for mikel.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by Remii(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2009
Someone who knows Mikel Obi should tell him about Etim Esin, in the 80s, he was a great talent but did not reach his peak, I think, because of bad attitude and youthful exuberance.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by switch47(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2009
gist from the scotland yard says he was also high on cheap drugs--------possible life imprisonment for mikel.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by WarfyBoy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
THIS IS AN OOOLLLLLLDDD NEWZ

FUK ALL U HATERS OF MIKEL

U GUYS ARE ONLY JEALOUS AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE USELESS AS FAR AS FA IS CONCERNED

MIKEL DRINK SHEKPE SELF NA UR MONEY EVEN IF U LIKE SMOKE N DRIVE, FLY IN THE AIR, SWIM IN THE OCEAN, DRIVE Y MAKIN LOVE WITH A LADY, SOUP WEY SWEET NA MONEY KILL AM

DO AS U LIKE, E KNO EASY TO DEY BILLIONAIRS CLUB

DRINK DRINK DRINK AS U LIKE, INSOHRT KPEFF KPEF KPEF DEY GO NOTHING DO U, THE ENGLISH PRESS ARE ALL SHORT OF WHAT TO WRITE IN THERE DAILIES, SO THEY NEED TO HAVE A RETHINK AND KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THERE TIME

ONCE AGAIN, F4Q ALL U HATERS

MIKEL KPEF AS U LIKE, I AM IN UR SHOE [MIKEL] I GO CARRY 12 CARTONS OF KPARAGA FOR MY ROOM

NA IM MONEY ABI UNA HEAR CHELSEA FC MONEY DEY MISS?

I LAZY FOR UNA OH

Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by WarfyBoy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2009
AND BY THE WAY, DID THEY CARRY OUT A TEXT ON C. RONALDO WHEN HE CRASHED WITH HE FERRARI

PERHAPS HE WAS ON PURE WATER
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by cvibe: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2009
He was sober.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by tosinaded(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2009
90% of posts on this thread are senseless!!!!
he was drunk so
na him be first??

jail ko jail ni!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by switch47(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2009
have you heard? you mean you have not been told-------------------

gist from the scotland yard says he was also high on cheap drugs--------possible life imprisonment for mikel. cry undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by WarfyBoy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2009
@switch

EVEN IF MIKEL IS TO BE SENT TO JAIL ACCORDING TO YOUR SENTENCE INSPIRED BY POVERTY, WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM IT? HW DOES IT AFFECT U POSITIVELY, IF MIKEL SHLD GO TO JAIL N KOM OUT, HE WILL STILL BE ABLE T O FEED UR FAMILY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES

I SUSPECT THIS SWITCH TO BE A GHANAIAN
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by Outstrip(f): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2009
I can't believe someone said "Is it a big deal to drink and drive". Hell yes it is a big deal. Do you know how many people those imbeciles kill everyday. How many babies have lost their lives, husbands coming back home from work to thier family after a long week get slammed into by a bunch of drunk idiots on a friday night and just die there like a piece of meat and these criminals get 1 or 2 years in jail and have a full life ahead of them. I think the punishment for drunk driving should be more painful. Killing someone under the influence should be see as at least manslaughter. They knew the possible ramifications of driving drunk. You kill aperson driving drunk then you deserve to also have your life wasted. For those who drink and drive they should get jail time the first time that will scare them a little.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by MrCrackles(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2009
Warfy Boy:

AND BY THE WAY, DID THEY CARRY OUT A TEXT ON C. RONALDO WHEN HE CRASHED WITH HE FERRARI

PERHAPS HE WAS ON PURE WATER

Ronaldo wasnt fucking drinking on the night he crashed his Ferrari!

The British Police in most cases test you at the scene of an accident, that is if you make it out alive!
!
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by MrCrackles(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2009
The bottom line is, he was irresponsible, he got caught and he will pay the price!

It is unacceptable, unreasonable and a disgrace!!

I am sure the law will take its full course, a fine and a ban!!
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by oge4real(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
to say that Mikel is a disappointment is just stating the obvious.I just hope he does not cause ill luck for other upcoming Naija talents. embarassed embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by Remii(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2009
tosinaded@:

90% of posts on this thread are senseless!!!!
he was drunk so
Na him be first??

jail KO jail Ni!!!!

Nobody hates him, for what reason, Nigerians, we adore and celebrate our stars at least the common men, if Government does not. Check the likes of Odegbami, Jay Jay Okocha, Yekini, Papilo (Kanu) the list is endless, however, being a star is now enough reason for lewdness. My take is that youthfulness is not forever youngsters need to manage success because just like virginity it does not last forever. Like I said before, Etim Esin is a very good example of how personal attitudes could rob a person of his potentials.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by shotster50(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2009
Nigerians can be one amazing set of people. The way people talk here ou would think Mikel was from Ghana or Togo. People here are just jealous and plain hating for no reason. Michael Essien had the same problem last year and no one said a word. People stop being hypocritical, you only end up sounding bitter and jealous.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by desthan(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2009
For what! which kind bloody jail, all those Drunk Perverted Rednecks Bloody Racist out there, Hypocrite everywhere, always looking for somthing to pin a young progressing young nigger, they all should know better than trying to lock a man that generates to much money for the british govt in terms of tax etc, useless people, drunk driving ko, bleeping while drving ni angry, f4q all h8rs

if only he had ran them over while driving, crazy homosexuals
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by offorbuike: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2009
Why dont we let mikel be. D guy has been a victim of criticism 4rm all quarters even his fellow naija guys. Yes,the guy might be pompous but let our criticism be constructive. Mikel is not going 2 jail. He's going 2 pay heavily wit his driving licence confiscated 4 somewhile.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by desholah(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2009
you guys should let the golden son [MIKEL] be ooooooooooooo, he has made it already so no need to be jealous of him, lol
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2009
Mikel drink ogogoro go drive.
Gerrard beat person.
Robinho be suspect for rape matter.

Worst they will get is to cough up some money and few boos at their next match.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by d1maff: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2009
mikel obi is going to jail. chikena. he must go to jail.

I bet you drink and drive also and u are not in jail.Na so dem take dey go jail??Make una leave the boy alone.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by na2day2(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2009
money miss road
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by chikend(m): 5:38am On Feb 02, 2009
chei!! haba!, his girlfriend don leave am 4 white man,

GO MIKEL!!!! DRINK MORE, AND RIDE BICYCLE
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by bdotm(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
Just a blip. He's a young man and thats about expected. We just hope it doesnt happen again.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by ebogentle(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2009
na wa oooo. Is it the same Mikel (a Nigerian) that we are condemning like this? i dont condone Drink-Driving but i dont undertsnad all these comments either. Ah!, na wa ooo.
Anyway, it will be interesting to hear what u'all have to say about Michael Phelps? Abi una no hear todays news about the olympian? Show some tough love, but dont hate and dont rationalise. Ceers all.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by dyabman(m): 2:18am On Feb 03, 2009
Mikel is a big boi , tooooooooo much money , how much fine , how many ban , how will that affect chelsea in whole , He will appeal even after those punishment have been placed on him ,
Outstrip:

I can't believe someone said "Is it a big deal to drink and drive". Hell yes it is a big deal. Do you know how many people those imbeciles kill everyday. How many babies have lost their lives, husbands coming back home from work to thier family after a long week get slammed into by a bunch of drunk idiots on a friday night and just die there like a piece of meat and these criminals get 1 or 2 years in jail and have a full life ahead of them. I think the punishment for drunk driving should be more painful. Killing someone under the influence should be see as at least manslaughter. They knew the possible ramifications of driving drunk. You kill aperson driving drunk then you deserve to also have your life wasted. For those who drink and drive they should get jail time the first time that will scare them a little.

and you , he hasnt smashed his car yet or hit a husband coming from work,going to party,children or mothers, so its no big deal , its big deal unless he does that. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pele Vs Maradona Vs Zidane Vs Ronaldo Luis Vs Ronaldinho Vs Messi Vs CR7 Vs J.j / Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia / Derby County Excuses Lampard From Training For Him To Speak With Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.