Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving (7938 Views)

Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse / Nat. Assembly To Honour Mikel Obi - Worth It? / John Obi Mikel Arrested For Drunk-driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by switch47(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2009
mikel is going to jail for 6 months get used to it!!
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by chidichris(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2009
switch47,
if mikel goes to jail for drinking and driving, it means ur father must go for life jail for drinking and giving birth to u.
most of u persecuting mikel here are products of drunk fathers and mothers.
mikel inside jail will still be better than most of u under head bridge.
dmx is in for 18 months, tupac made his most popular track inside jail. jackson was sometime jailed. rio fedinard do use drugs. gerald do fight in the clubs and bars. gallas was pictured with cigarette outside a club. phelps the man holding olympic record in swiming was recently pictured with put of smoke. roney is in court for assault. robinho is in for sexual assault. ronaldinho was sometime accused of clubing and drinking to finish.
mikel, pls drink an drink more. you have all the reasons in this world to drink. it is not going to cost u much. only ur weekly allowance will take care of that.
is good you are moving in a high jeep so u are protected.
next time drink and pilot a helcopter and nothing dey happen.
gordon brown no dey drink?
after all obj dey drink and fight his wife and do gigi-gigi with his son's wife.
mikel please drink nothing dey happen.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by Andy1985ng(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2009
Gulder simply brings out the "best" in you!!
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by switch47(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2009
chidichris:

switch47,
if mikel goes to jail for drinking and driving, it means ur father must go for life jail for drinking and giving birth to u.
dmx is in for 18 months, tupac made his most popular track inside jail. jackson was sometime jailed. rio fedinard do use drugs. gerald do fight in the clubs and bars. gallas was pictured with cigarette outside a club. phelps the man holding olympic record in swiming was recently pictured with put of smoke. roney is in court for assault. robinho is in for sexual assault. ronaldinho was sometime accused of clubing and drinking to finish.
mikel, pls drink an drink more. you have all the reasons in this world to drink. it is not going to cost u much. only ur weekly allowance will take care of that.
after all obj dey drink and fight his wife and do gigi-gigi with his son's wife.

bros---i beg no vex, i truly symphathise with you-------if you like smoke weed because bob marly do am and became legend--------why not quickly do one bad thing maybe you can hammer from kirikiri prison-----does that make it right because a mumu celebrity does it?? NOPE!! follow them example bo-------i wont do that and am on my way to the forbe list-------already i make cash like no mans bizz and i no send -----------
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by ladykool(f): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2009
chidichris:

switch47,
switch47:

bros---i beg no vex, i truly symphathise with you-------if you like smoke weed because bob marly do am and became legend--------why not quickly do one bad thing maybe you can hammer from kirikiri prison-----does that make it right because a mumu celebrity does it?? NOPE!! follow them example bo-------i wont do that and am on my way to the forbe list-------already i make cash like no mans bizz and i no send -----------
lol u people are too funny have laughed so tay i fell frm my chairĀ  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
mikel too na mumu why he cum dey drink ogogoro wen he knw dat he can not hold it obviously he will get drunk and de police will catch him! cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by switch47(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2009
lady kool:

lol u people are too funny have laughed so tay i fell frm my chair cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
mikel too na mumu why he cum dey drink ogogoro wen he knw dat he can not hold it obviously he will get drunk and de police will catch him! cheesy
grin grin what a pity mikel is going to prison--------- grin how that side? london i mean---------hope the snow no trap you for house o.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by ladykool(f): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2009
@switch47
this side of london is fine o. the snow definetly tapped me for house o but i no mind!!
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by na2day2(m): 2:35am On Feb 04, 2009
lady kool:

@switch47
this side of london is fine o. the snow definetly tapped me for house o but i no mind!!

which side of london, the prison side or the world out side the prison? na question i dey ask ooo grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by Sylvolala: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2009
am not suprised,he's got STUPID BOY written all over him undecided undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by switch47(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2009
the guy is finished----now he is going to be hanged!! what a sad end
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by kelvin2009: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2009
if a drunk driver don kill ur papa or mama b4 u go no say drink drive no good at all,i wish ur pikin die from drunk driver one day then u go feel d pains.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by switch47(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
mikel is going to jail-----HOW SAD??
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by raphrinco: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2012
Why not direct money the way to go?Money know road hahahahahaha.Who Has bless ,no one can curse
bgees: mikel has a problem with publicity. he can't speak well with the press. he is always giving out silly opinions, and now he drinks and drive. yeye boy. money miss road.
Re: Mikel Obi Arrested For Drunk Driving by raphrinco: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2012
Why not direct money the way to go?Money know road hahahahahaha.Who GOD Has bless ,no one can curse
bgees: mikel has a problem with publicity. he can't speak well with the press. he is always giving out silly opinions, and now he drinks and drive. yeye boy. money miss road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Half Time- Full Time Prediction / Pele Vs Maradona Vs Zidane Vs Ronaldo Luis Vs Ronaldinho Vs Messi Vs CR7 Vs J.j / Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.