Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (55854 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by helinues: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Yeah she is right..

Your vote is your power.

Vote wisely

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by youngwarlocks: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Life Jackets for sale! Buy one get two free promo on grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by millionboi(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Dis wat u hear wen an irresponsibl felow occupy a throne as Oba

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by MARKone(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2015
#IgbosVote4Jimi

Make I see any yoruba boy wey go wan swim come check him girlfriend angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Lilshorecords(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
God! I need Money!
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by edwife(f): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
silverdam:
Most successful? In which part of the country?

Nobody hate the igbos, but honestly charity begins at home, I'm sure these igbos have their hometown.

When you say charity begins at home and the igbos have their hometown what do you mean by that? that's if it's not too much to ask

Have you been in any of their hometown or villages?

Great one Rita! No need going mad about it.... kiss

16 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
deskossy:
Everybody hates d igbos...yet they are the most successful tribe in naija
nt everybody bt every fools hate igbo. as 4 me, y should i hate my fellow human being?

13 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by darlenese(f): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Rita I love u to the moon and back kiss

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Sezua(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2015
deskossy:
pass me the weed

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by IykeChukz(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Any State that does not know how to turn what God has given them to Asset should watch Igbo's do it for them. We are ready than never before. Just waiting for your consent which have come.

#BraveIgboManThatWorthRiskTaking.

15 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
deskossy:

Just like the hate Isreal but still can't live without them.

11 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
hensben:
Wrong! stop the hype...the northerners have the most wealthiest people and also the most poorest, they don't know how to show off unlike other tribes in nigeria..#fact..I bet you 60% of Igbos can't declare their assets due to how they make the money( that's illegality).

Bros, I'm Ibo, but I couldn't help laughing out loud grin grin grin This is so true! I must confess that many of them don't pay taxes!

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by vislabraye(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
That's the most sensible response......

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by kraftykc(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Humorous post. This is not that big a deal, its not an indication of anything bigger, Ndigbo please go about your normal biz and vote APC if u choose. One Oba doesn't speak for an entire party.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by darlenese(f): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
silverdam:

Keep deceiving yourself.

All tribes are successful irrespective of their career, so stop deceiving yourself with this untrue comment.

Nobody hate the igbos, but honestly charity begins at home, I'm sure these igbos have their hometown.

I'm 100 percent sure Rita Dominic doesn't have PVC, she won't even vote like every other igbos.

Vote wisely, that is if you have PVC sef.

What's this onw saying? embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by safarigirl(f): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
hensben:
Wrong! stop the hype...the northerners have the most wealthiest people and also the most poorest, they don't know how to show off unlike other tribes in nigeria..#fact..I bet you 60% of Igbos can't declare their assets due to how they make the money( that's illegality).
oh and the Northerners that made money from ILLEGAL Oil wealth are the true wealthy ones.

90% of Igbos have LEGAL money. Not GOVERNMENT money. Money made from HARDWORK and SWEAT, not YAHOO money like Olu Maintain's people or Nigeria's Money.

Hold Your BS abeg

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by ijiini(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
....whats all.dse tribalism for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by skondo(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Who is oba akiolu,we dnt knw him in pakistan,so him 2 stop dat nuisance!

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by VictoriasSecret(f): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2015
No Igbo man can drown in the Lagoon, there will be another Igbo selling life jackets close to the Lagoon cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=16pt]I love my girlfriend sha with her soft lips and curvy body smiley, but her people have been on my peoples nerves since time immemorial..... Lets stop the tribalism, its really stressful[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Pyroxene: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Freedom of speech I can guarantee you BUT Freedom after speech I can't guarantee you... Idi amin 1982

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by tochstorm(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2015
i will vote kowa who remember that party.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2015
hensben:
shut the fuc..k up. You are even making same mistake the person you quoted made. you shunned him for generalising Igbos are most successful and you also released a statistics of 60 per cent of igbos making illegal money. albino bigot.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by 2kris(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
silverdam:

Keep deceiving yourself.

All tribes are successful irrespective of their career, so stop deceiving yourself with this untrue comment.

I'm 100 percent sure Rita Dominic doesn't have PVC, she won't even vote like every other igbos.

Vote wisely, that is if you have PVC sef.
y this small talk come d vex u like these............in short there is a proverb among the hausas in the north that were ever u go in nigeria and u dnt see any igboman there run as far as ur legs can carry u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by uzolexis(f): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
really if I was in Lag,i'll vote J.K just to see what this Oba will do.....nansense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by cana882(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
dunkem21:
If Life give you Lemon, make a Lemonade grin

If Life gives you Lagos, make a Lekki grin

If Life gives you Lagoon, make a London grin

na "if oba gives u lagoon, make a london" grin

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
farano:
All is well...

https://instagram.com/p/1JrgSJmXDL/?taken-by=ritadominic

Rita Dominic should continue her circus or go to finger herself as usual. Oba made it clear, WHAT U CAN NOT DO IN ONITSHA OR ABA, DONT DO IT IN LAGOS. simple.

If u cant stay Lagos enter osondu bus back to east. U PEOPLE STARTED THIS GAME BY OPENLY ENDORSING JONATHAN AND SANCTIONING THE IGWE THAT WELCOME BUHARI.

Besides, igbos show go away from politics in foreign land until they appoint non-igbo in their govt.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by tintingz(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2015
She need to be lagooned. tongue grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by tochstorm(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2015
deskossy:
put your mouth well before you talk. before sango kiss your left cheek. maybe na face cheek or d other one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) / 141 Things Jehovah Witnesses Can’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.