Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (55853 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Popemax(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
kendrick9:
nonsense... Envy will kill u.
my brother d guy envy dey on high voltage
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ewedu pple wt their big lips....blowing their dirty mouth wtout fiking (・∀・) even the elder ones r more useless than the younger ones.... Wtf!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
While the Igbos are an arrogant and delusional lot, you have to admit that they have produced some decent things for this country. I also agree with the notion that Lagos is a no mans land, after all it used to be the Federal capital. Also the Yorubas should not ignorantly state that other ethnic groups should obey their customs in Eko when other groups have put in just as much, if not more than Yorubas to make Eko what it is today.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]I love my girlfriend sha with her soft lips and curvy body smiley, but her people have been on my peoples nerves since time immemorial..... Lets stop the tribalism, its really stressful[/size]
If i catch u near her again, ur own go pass the lagoon thing grin So u no see Lamaotu & Sikiraotu to run around wt... ⊙︿⊙
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Bonuwa: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Correct gal
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Amalaaba:

PLEASE SAY IT AGAIN: COMMERCIALLY, ACADEMICALLY, SOCIALLY, THE IGBOS ARE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ETHNIC NATIONALITY IN NIGERIA.

No competition!
Gbam!!! O gini n'affio cool Onye ana ekwu maka ya, nwelu ife kajara akaja o na eme. No human being born of woman can bring the gr8 Igbos down (⌒_⌒wink

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Okeikpu:
If i catch u near her again, ur own go pass the lagoon thing grin So u no see Lamaotu & Sikiraotu to run around wt... ⊙︿⊙

lmao.... Omo no mind me o, this igbo loving dey sweet me die, I don hook for here....
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
veraponpo:

How are the Igbos most successful?

Which part of the economy do you control? The last time I checked most of the Forbes rated billionaires are Yoruba from Adenuga to Folorunsho Alakija to Otedola, etc. Not even one Igbo rather Hausas like Dangote and BUA CEO are there.

From Banking, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, etc where do you even compare to Yorubas? You can only lie and do criminal activities. At best you trade.mI think you are better traders any way.

Stop bragging , Igbos are not the most successful tribe.
How old r you (⌒▽⌒)
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
chrisbaba1:

lmao.... Omo no mind me o, this igbo loving dey sweet me die, I don hook for here....
Dat means u r still planning to go after my sister... eeeerh Make u no think say I dey joke oo.... If I catch u angry
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Okeikpu:
Dat means u r still planning to go after my sister... eeeerh Make u no think say I dey joke oo.... If I catch u angry

Lol. bros no vex na love.... she dey come my house after work sef.... Na love. .... you sef u fit find one sikiratu wey go dey make you happy. Love does not know tribe
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Gracyel(f): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
chinex276:
Igbos making life better and easier 4 nigerians and they are d rock of entertainment in nigeria (sports, acting, music,e.t.c) hater gon' hate, but we dnt care so long as we make money. #Igbo_kwenu!!

Tell 'em bro!!! They dont know

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by nuranasiru(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
bunch of stool .....APC....JOR
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Gracyel(f): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You sure haven't seen where Cameroonians were Jealous of Igbos in the early 1900s cos they were far more intelligent. Or the American officials account of Igbos. Or how they have been regarded as jews of Africa by 'Educated' foreigners. Or you've not heard that some of the best Graduating international students are Igbos. Or you've not heard how Igbos are dominating sports in USA. Was Sarduna of Sokoto not jealous of Igbos? Or that Igbos dominated Slave uprisings in the transatlantic trade?
I expect illterates like you to shut up! You should have countered the other things i wrote not just the international community.

Chop kiss for this!. Your head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Lol. bros no vex na love.... she dey come my house after work sef.... Na love. .... you sef u fit find one sikiratu wey go dey make you happy. Love does not know tribe
You sound like a good boy, I might give u a chance.... Buh no play near reach her pant ⊙︿⊙ Good luck!
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by NzeReal: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kings are known 2 speak with wisdom, but I think this oba has definately lost contacts with d gods, so he should confess why d gods hv decided 2 leave him 2 speak rubbish wit his tongue instead of being wise. He's probably sleeping around evn with d mad people in his kingdom. He should confess
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by tinyfela: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
silverdam:
Most successful? In which part of the country?

Keep deceiving yourself.

All tribes are successful irrespective of their career, so stop deceiving yourself with this untrue comment.

Nobody hate the igbos, but honestly charity begins at home, I'm sure these igbos have their hometown.

I'm 100 percent sure Rita Dominic doesn't have PVC, she won't even vote like every other igbos.

Vote wisely, that is if you have PVC sef.
"charity begins @ home" that was what we wanted BIAFRA ... 2 b independent as a nation... But dis same oba and his people betrayed the igbos and joined forces with d hausa tribe.... Now mumu oba is saying "what u cannot do in onitsha don't try it in lagos" come saturday ...we go pursue ur ambode like fowl!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Since when have the ibos become relevant in politics?

They can't even produce a president all these years lol

Even Jonathan from a minority tribe became president

Lol
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by dunkem21(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

All na L, L, L grin grin grin

You got the whole gist.

Am tripped by your smartness .. I never knew someone will decode the underlying letters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by REALODUA: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
themano:

I dont know how old you are but you speak so naively. You think Igbos just left there places for leaving sake. When the only functional Seaport in the Country is in Lagos, and no functional International airport is in there region, you expect them not to migrate to where they can make use of these Facilities. And do you know that Seaport and International Airport are on Exclusive List of federal control. You alienate a people, they migrate to seek opportunities to improve there livelihood, you hate them, they decide to secede, you fight them not to, they decide to stay and live with you, you threaten them to vote who you like or you throw them into the lagoon. Lord have mercy. Do you know how immigrants turned USA into what it is presently? Any group or country that doesnt encourage healthy competition is doomed. And you expect the Ezes to start fighting Akiolu there and then? They did the best thing by recording and showing the world who the buffoon really is.
its ambode or lagoon, or u may as well move to Ghana if u wishes u jealous piece of shit
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Frankestein08(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
francescainnoce:
My opinion though!!?
I have read through the 0 page to the6th page and I could ascertain the disappointment of the people especially those that feel they are affected....
One thing I know for sure is that two wrongs can not make a rit and why threats as that uttered by the ona shouldn't be taken for granted, those seem affected while thread with caution...
The voice of the people speak volume but the content of that voice can cause a disaster only centuries can heal from..
I think those seem affected should desist from calling the oba names because though he spoke those unacceptable words but he is still the ruler of some great people, small and big alike... Even if he is wrong, he will still be protected by those submissive to his call..
Please stop the insult.... Because a continuous insult might mean stepping on his ego and his throne and as such he might want to prove a point of two based on those threat...
Please there are better ways to correct a fool from his fooly...
I am an IGBO girl and I'm disappointed as such as those utterances, I have fam and relatives back home and Thier security is my concern however insulting the oba doesnt make us any different... I think there are appropriate way we can correct this man...
Goodluck Jonathan should be a reference to most of us...
PLEASe you can correct me but don't insult me

"Please there are better ways to correct a fool from his fooly..."

so much for stopping insults grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by ribbit: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
emmykk:
the Igbo are like the Jews.they occupied every city in Nigeria
.give it to them.one day they will present Lagos governor.
is that how to measure success? moving around like nomads, and leeching on every tribes in nigeria?

most successful my black yansh
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by emmykk(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
ribbit:
is that how to measure success? moving around like nomads, and leeching on every tribes in nigeria?

most successful my black yansh
they are not like yoruba that dont travel.they are more successful than any ethnic group.

Just a matter of time they will govern lagos.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by girly2020: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
The mistake has been made.learn how to 4give and 4get and stop the bashing.afterall na una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ forbid to stay una own land S̶̲̥̅☺ swallow it.in as much am a yoruba still lov U̶̲̥̅̊ guys as M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ bro and sis.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by girly2020: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
emmykk:
they are not like yoruba that dont travel.they are more successful than any ethnic group.

I know U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are cunny people but as to becoming a gov in EKO? Emmykk lov in Ʊ® wildest dream.okoro feeling funky like U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by olin88: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=kendrick9 post=32442002] nonsense... Envy will kill u.
[/quote
dont mind dem
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by ribbit: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
emmykk:

yorubas travel more than igbos but they dont become nuisance to their host. that's what makes em special
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Happytina(f): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mtcheweeeeew!
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Royzevic(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
hensben:
Wrong! stop the hype...the northerners have the most wealthiest people and also the most poorest, they don't know how to show off unlike other tribes in nigeria..#fact..I bet you 60% of wealthiest Igbos can't declare their assets due to how they make money( that's illegality).

D so calld northerners dat r wealthy benefitted from tax payers money n irregular receipts if resources belongin to d masses
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by emmykk(m): 1:40am On Apr 08, 2015
ribbit:
yorubas travel more than igbos but they dont become nuisance to their host. that's what makes em special
maybe the yoruba travel more in their dream.because the reality show igbo travel more.

And own most of the economy of most nigeria cities.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by emmykk(m): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2015
girly2020:

I know U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are cunny people but as to becoming a gov in EKO? Emmykk lov in Ʊ® wildest dream.okoro feeling funky like U̶̲̥̅̊.
am not feeling funky,because am from Niger-Delta not igbo,just in a matter of 50-100yrs you will get an igbo governor in lagos.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by cheruv: 5:14am On Apr 08, 2015
modelboy:
LOL proud of all my fellow igbo brothers nd sisters in the world,,,,...

ABEG HIT LIKE ALL THE NDI IGBOS ON NL grin grin grin grin

tautology angry even though I still liked it smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by allcomage: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2015
buJu234:
I am from south south.

The oba is nt wrong he is jst protecting his people. Do u think he is happy that non yoruba won 3 national assembly seats?

So he is a wise guy who doesn't want to repeat the mistake of his foreign fathers in kwara state.

Igbos and south south people why not go home and fight ur leaders so that they can develop ur places....

GEJ and diezani etc all wasted the last 6yrs doing nothing to these regions (SE,SS).

Gas flaring is still there destroying farms land yet the SE is looking for electricity to power their manufacturing business.

River Niger was never drained; assuming it was; then anambra;etc can have an importation and exportation ports can be functioning greatly.

The locals were refining crude oil in the creek instead of encouraging them Jonathan and diesani (whom 're children of the soil) sent soldiers to destroy them.

All these above and more assuming GEJ did them it would have made the SE;SS to have an economical boom and nobody would have to come to Lagos and there wouldn't have been oba/Yoruba vs igbo incoming war or emir/Hausa vs igbo war.

So stop blaming others whether Yoruba or Hausa for your(SS & SE) poor leadership skills
So we should abolish democracy then?two yuroba men are contesting for governorship.oba who is supposed to father to them and be impartial supports one.he called tribe out of over 250 tribes and threatened them with death in the lagoon if they vote against his candidate even when the tribe belongs to the 2 parties and have the right to vote whomever they like. The people that won in Lagos are voted as better people to represent their constituency. So it is ok for the northerners to 80% of oil blocks in Ss and yuroba directors in oil sector and no body molesting them but you can be denied voting right in SW?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos / Pictures Of Pregnant Makosi / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.