Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (74630 Views)

The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State / "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards / 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by countsparrow: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
neyur:

LMAO..u are a mad man

Heheheheheh... Mad in a good way grin grin grin
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by xmich(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Blatant liar
Fake news
False information

May tunder fire the brain behind this liar.we've known your plan but it will not work for you,#

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Misogynist2014(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
oboman:

If she is mad, how can she consent? It's clearly rape!
The same way they know when they are going to give birth. The male-female bond is a very strong chain, there is no way emotions won't flow. Aren't these supposed to be mad men, Obo Man?

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by sacora(f): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Peter chasing the devil 4 money & fame.....some guys will go any length in search of Money.....lazy bone!
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Christmasdon(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Whats happening, this days !
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Idrismusty97(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chai! cheesy. No wonder the Oba was so frustrated with them.

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by gulfer: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Seun, I typed flathea,d's and it translated to them cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by simplesimul(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Life imprisonment my ass.

Firstly, I wonder why the original report never mentioned time of day.

Secondly, typical of our law enforcers over-reaching their powers by brandishing statements to suggest sentensing by life imprisonment when they cannot know this for a fact.

Put him in custody, get his statement NOT under duress, get him a state-sponsored legal council if he cannot afford a lawyer - his council will summon CREDIBLE, willing witnesses to appear at his trial, etc, etc - all in an attempt to get the true facts as much as possible and the JUST sentence pronounced finally by the court.

I'm no lawyer but I know civility and the value of it.
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Skoopy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Summary of the story :
1) my ibo brothers will do anything for money (ego)

2) konji na bastard

3) Highness doesn't pay.

4) even craze person get people

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Sanuzi(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
ijustdey:

One of the key crucial evidence is to take the woman, identified simply as Iya Rasheedi, to Mirabel Centre at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital to ascertain penile penetration

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/18-year-old-caught-having-sex-with-mad-woman/
na waoh. Strange news at his Age
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by udysweet(f): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Abasi mmi mbok! Nsuto mkpo!
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by abdul123(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hahaha hahaha ibo again... Walahi aye awon pple yi ti ta... Later we re d money movers of Lagos... Thunder fire you all
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
dat guy need cane grin
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by holluwai(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
You can like to smell well well niyen oh. Can you smell what the rock is cooking? wink

CR77:
God have mercy on him.

I smell ritual and yahoo plus things
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
abdul123:
Hahaha hahaha ibo again... Walahi aye awon pple yi ti ta... Later we re d money movers of Lagos... Thunder fire you all
epe!, awe ki lo de?
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by masqot(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
See Where weeds land this guy at his prime. When they say don't drink or smoke, it's not because those stuff are bad but where the wild life leads is destruction.
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Phiniz(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dude needs change too bad....

Become a superstar in Acting , Singing or Modeling .Join us at phinix record intl Enugu
Call 07035205088, 08185075799.
Phinix...WE TOP ALL SOUND.
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by RobinHez(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
ijustdey:

He said: “My spirit is willing to serve God, but my
flesh is always deceiving me.

imagine! The guy started quoting the scriptures
..Doesn't work this time bro...
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by CR77(f): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ask google.ng
holluwai:
You can like to smell well well niyen oh. Can you smell what the rock is cooking? wink

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by lovat(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Achia'm ife ojoo ochi.grin
type in english or I ll report you.
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by dancoolD(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
may God deliver him and give him grace to repent in Jesus name
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by millionboi(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
kevinberry:
Chimaobi peter...

By their name you shall know them..

Destroying everything in their path..

Same people that are beating their chest that they own lagos economy....

Raping your own host in her own town...

Two cases in one day/same group of people...

I nor mention any tribe name ooo..

Before you Igbos will now come and pounce on me..
Wat r u insinuatin,wateva jst knw dat people of his kind is in al tribe
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Tonylyte(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Narrating his story, the suspect said he was
drunk and was walking along the street
when he saw the mad woman.
Lol...funny things.
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by millionboi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Chai! cheesy. No wonder the Oba was so frustrated with them.
jst as iresponsibl as he is(Akiolu)u r here tekin his step...........Dis thread was formulated 2accuse ibo people!!!nd as foolish as u r,u bliv it.Chai

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by holluwai(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
cool
CR77:
Ask google.ng
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by bmoses(f): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
am sure its all about Rituals

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
It looks like this is more common amongst Yoruba Muslims
It's always a mutiu or rabiu or Lateef engaging in this despicable act
I believe it a million times better to be caught carrying ogwu Ike than to be chopping a mad woman in the quest to get rich quick
I bet you the name he gave is a fake name
Chimaobi peters indeed

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by millionboi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
abdul123:
we Wish u dsame...EWU hausa
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by simplesimul(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
simplesimul:
Life imprisonment my ass.
Firstly, I wonder why the original report never mentioned time of day.
Secondly, typical of our law enforcers over-reaching their powers by brandishing statements to suggest sentensing by life imprisonment when they cannot know this for a fact.
Put him in custody, get his statement NOT under duress, get him a state-sponsored legal council if he cannot afford a lawyer - his council will summon CREDIBLE, willing witnesses to appear at his trial, etc, etc - all in an attempt to get the true facts as much as possible and the JUST sentence pronounced finally by the court.
I'm no lawyer but I know civility and the value of it.

I wrote the above quoted post. I want to stress a point further:

The original post said Cannabis (Indian Hemp) was found in his pocket. Now, may be he has been smocking "Igbo" for long.

But may be also it was his first smoke - and as a medical doctor I know for a fact that "Igbo" smoking can cause marked hallucinations. Indeed some first-time users have outrightly become schizophrenic - starkly mad - themselves.

What am I saying? Civility will allow for many facts to come out which then breeds the right judgement to be given.

I'm not defending rape. But the crime of rape in one's full senses will likely be adjudged more severe than that same crime carried out under the influence. For example a usually respectful and decent 18 yr old wrongly experimenting with dangerous substances.

He could have been my relation. Or yours - this is possible if we are being sincere here. Under duress of possibly being lynched, the guy began swearing blame on the devil and his ancestors, while people have tried him already saying he was carrying out money ritual.

Let civility be the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by millionboi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
kevinberry:
Chimaobi peter...

Now I knw u bein jelousin ibo ppl abi......,unfortunately u cn neva be wise as an average ibo man!......so u nd Akiolu cn go nd die

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
kevinberry:
Chimaobi peter...

Yorubas have been known to use Igbo names to commit crime
Nothing new

It was the same case of identity theft against applicant Omoyemi Olaiya, whose real name is Samuel Ojo and Ibenne Nkem whose real name is Ogundipe Emmanuel.

I am not a marine engineer and do not have an account in WEMA Bank. I have never attended Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Victoria Island. My real names are Ayeye Victor Adejobi. My younger sister who posed as my wife is Antonia Ayeye. Nebelisa is not my father’s name at all. Kayode gave us the surname ‘Nebelisa’ and instructed that we should obtain the passport. He took us to Ado Ekiti where we obtained the passport in the name of ‘Nebelisa’.”

https://www.nairaland.com/1834328/again-yorubas-commit-crimes-using
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by vislabraye(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
ijustdey:

One of the key crucial evidence is to take the woman, identified simply as Iya Rasheedi, to Mirabel Centre at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital to ascertain penile penetration

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/18-year-old-caught-having-sex-with-mad-woman/

That'sdisgusting. And the mad woman even had family members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.