Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,443 members, 7,974,820 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (74740 Views)

The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State / "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards / 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Cool83(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2015
it might be for ritual, those people can do anything to have money
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2015
This is why I always support civil justice because this guy will end up being freed by the court due to the insanity of the poor woman. Someone stubborn has to get justice for her.

angry
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by dannaH: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
D congi level=extreme high
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by WILSON(f): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2015
I awaits Fasola's comment cool maybe he will trace it to Joe boy as usual
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by kulrunsman79(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
I suppose the guy is mentally unstable too...
No sane man will do that, even d so called ritual purposes.
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by remijus100: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hehehe he responded to stimulus noni
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by sylve11: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
funny story. grin; D cool
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by ebukaOtika(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2015
eluquenson:
In fact, them follow this Peter come from village, even crossed river Niger down to Lagos.
These people and their love for money...haba.
After they will say Oba says this Oba says that when you guys misbehave, what we can never do in your village, you guys still do & go scot free in Lagos

Lagos na your Village huh,,.?

Yorubas claiming to be Lagosians since 1AD

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by eluquenson(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Lagos na your Village huh,,.?

Yorubas claiming to be Lagosians since 1AD
No na excursion i come do for Lagos...muntula

Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by otemanuduno: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rexxie:

...and u are da 1st foool to do that..

It will take only a foool to detect a fooool. My friend, welcome to my world grin
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by otemanuduno: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
soonest:

You go about from thread to thread insulting the igbos as if that will end your misery. They are not the cause of your life woes. If you purge yourself from jealousy, may be, just may be you might progress in life

My darling, I just joined the trend ysterday o. In fact, I didn't know I could be tribalistic until Igbo ppl made me do it grin
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
otemanuduno:

It will take only a foool to detect a fooool. My friend, welcome to my world grin
hahahaha.......just take a look at da first 3 letters of ur mugshot moniker...grin grin grin OTE!
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by otemanuduno: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Rexxie:

hahahaha.......just take a look at da first 3 letters of ur mugshot moniker...grin grin grin OTE!

Yes o, that's what I create the account for grin
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmmmm ihe neme
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 09, 2015
That woman get luck, but wait ooh the boy wetin em see for a dirty mad woman pussy ....Spiritual problem detected that guy is also a mad boy
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by manunkind: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
obiak4:
Ritual alert nothing but charm and magic now they hide under the influence of drugs and alcohol
he should be questioned further about who told him to do that the so-called excuses na wash
#manunkind since the days of cain&abel
there are two kind of ppl in d world the good and the bad
this one na d baddest
my 10kobo contribution
I just they laugh God save all
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by Destiny4fame(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
the person should be taken to yaba left
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by icebergfresh(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
undecidedkonji na bad tin ;Dpishure or..
Re: 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman by 6digitscomrade: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2016
ahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it has happened to u also?yeeemu dis has been happening since ages now and i thought my phone and lappy were going mad..lol..try to to type abok.i it will auto u to northerner..smh for diz forum.. grin
gulfer:
Seun, I typed flathea,d's and it translated to them cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.