Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,560 members, 7,914,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:51 AM

Pls Help Nlers....my Sister Needs A Place To Stay For 3days In Cotonou!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Nlers....my Sister Needs A Place To Stay For 3days In Cotonou!!! (620 Views)

How Is The Cost Self Contain In Cotonou Benin Republic / My Cousin Is Stranded In The US.. Needs A Place To Stay (He Is Single & Handsome / Holiday In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Nlers....my Sister Needs A Place To Stay For 3days In Cotonou!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
please my sister gained admission into UPIB Cotonou, and needs to fix accommodation asap....help
Re: Pls Help Nlers....my Sister Needs A Place To Stay For 3days In Cotonou!!! by ITbomb(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
No problem, she can stay for a week somewhere I know
Re: Pls Help Nlers....my Sister Needs A Place To Stay For 3days In Cotonou!!! by Bwaal(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
lol y nt get her an hotel room at least 1200-4000 naira room
Re: Pls Help Nlers....my Sister Needs A Place To Stay For 3days In Cotonou!!! by worry357: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
You would beg on here and let your sister stay with someone that you have never met before in another country. shocked shocked shocked
You are a cheapscate and should pay for a hotel for her to be safe.

Have you told your sister that you intend to dump her on to a stranger?

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa / Travelling Across Africa? These Souvenirs Are A Must-get!!! / With This Passport I Thee Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.