Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (52500 Views)

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. / Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by sweettease(f): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
jaysniggs:

You talked about segregation!
And I think if something or somewhere doesn't benefit an individual or a group the best thing to do is to leave it.
Have you lost your comprehensive cognitives darling?
Look who is talking about cognitive skills, you can't even piece two and two together. You can't connect my response to what was I replying and you dare talk about cognition? You probably just learnt the word I guess undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by idupaul: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
Wouldn't surprise me. PDP always use Igbos' tribal sentiments as a divisive tool.

During the presidential election, PDP posted the "Buhari jailed Ojukwu" ad in newspapers, even tho Buhari and Ojukwu became friends before Ojukwuw's death....but guess who fell for it.

Who falls for tribal politics in Nigeria?

Why would U blame PDP for a comment a sworn APC member made in support of the APC

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jaysniggs: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:

Look who is talking about cognitive skills, you can't even piece two and two together. You can't connect my response to what was I replying and you dare talk about cognition? You probably just learnt the word I guess undecided

Awww my love I understand your frustration kiss
But nothing can be done
You're in lagos and you have to live the way the Yorubas want you to.
Thank me later
Love you too honey grin

9 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by lolababe331e: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jimi will be crying by now grin upon all the fliers Just kidding shared. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by dunkem21(m): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Una wan twist am? cheesy

The Oba is wholly and fully in support of APC and Ambode. It is not the first time I have heard him declare his full support for Ambode.

He just spoke his mind, just like every other tom, dick and harry here has done.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Ilekeh(f): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
idupaul:

Why would U blame PDP for a comment a sworn APC member made in support of the APC

The oba is not an APC member. And the oba is a blood relation to Agbaje. Connect the dot.

Obas aren't supposed to be political.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by sweettease(f): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
jaysniggs:

Awww my love I understand your frustration kiss
But nothing can be done
You're in lagos and you have to live the way the Yorubas want you to.
Thank me later
Love you too honey grin
Kai! It's a shame o
Okay, let me spell it out for you, the poster I replied said before this election, lagosians were one and there was no segregation, and I was trying to point out that there has always been segregation in Lagos. Do you understand now or is your IQ still below the level where you can actually comprehend this?

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
AustineE1:

just may be you are not as smart as you think you are,after your long epistle,you didnt deem it necessary to condemn your Oba who sowed the seed of discord but you ended up blaming it on the door steps of Jimi Agbaje,as if Jimi is not a yoruba man and full blood Lagosian.For your informatn,your Tinubu and Fashola started this tribalism with their obnoxious laws that are Fashioned to go against non-indigenes,including the infamous deportation of Igbos.Pls save us your preaching and learn to call 'a spade a spade'!

was it only Igbos that were deported? What abt the mad men repatriated to ibadan? And the beggars sent back to the north. Stop seeing things from a tribal point of view bro

9 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jaysniggs: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:

Kai! It's a shame o
Okay, let me spell it out for you, the poster I replied said before this election, lagosians were one and there was no segregation, and I was trying to point out that there has always been segregation in Lagos. Do you understand now or is your IQ still below the level where you can actually comprehend this?

But baby you don't have to generalise it.
You out of how many experienced segregation?
Even if it actually existed before, pdp has fuelled it beyond what anyone expected.
Why don't you understand that?

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by eluquenson(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Adonbilivit shocked
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Bonapart(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
This oba don turn joke for the country

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Franchise21(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Don Jazzy just browsed thru my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
I thought as much...

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by davidque007(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Highly unlikely

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by austinvsb1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pdp with their usual failed tactics. Agbaje candidacy was fading already before this oba's statement. Remember oba Akiolu failed to endorse buhari despite pleas from different entities.

Like they failed at the national level, the Pdp and agbaje will fail again at the state level!

Ambode we want!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mamatee07:
Don Jazzy is smart o

Truly the whole thing was like a show. How can an Oba say such especially since he clearly knew there were journalists in the room. I dey suspect too
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
soe:
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didnt have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, peaceful and greater opportunities Lagos. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomu, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.
Just like PDP is known..taking devilish advantage of our differences... Religious differences on a national level, ethnic differences on a local level..and even academic differences on certain occasions...this has been the hallmark of pdp.
Lagosians should look beyond these difference as always...vote for the party that has always offered the best. Feel free to vote Ambode or JK ... But keep tribal diff out of the way...because at the end of the day...everyone shares the same struggle
Comment

you copied this from facebook tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
tau! tau! tau! wale wale amala tuwo gari... felt same thinq #dirtygame_politics
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Rahmatuparker: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
D whole tin cud b dat he is acting a written script anything can b done. Imagine leaving his blood relation 4 another.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by sacora(f): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:
Tah.... Don jazzy just stop it, why are you trying to change it? angry
bigot

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Kingharzyz(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
I have read this Oba/Igbo squabbles and I feel so irritated that the revered royal stool is being denigrated. What Kabiyesi Akiolu said was inappriopriate and uncalled for but we shouldn't allow that to be a platform to insult the Oba. If not for his age but for the seat he occupies. No catholic will be happy to see the Pope insulted neither will a Bini son smile when Oba of Benin is abused. We should try to refrain ourselves from causing more damage. Open confrontation is not the best way to douse the situation.

Vote Mr Jimi Agbaje(Lagos)
Vote Nyesome Wike(Rivers)
Vote Captain Iheanacho(Imo/APGA)
Who are you to tell us who to vote for...
Oponu

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Kingspin(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yorubas and their double standing now they no want 'Change' again. All Lagosian must make sure that Tinubu, 16years cartels is dislodged. Sai Agbaje.. Change Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Well if he wasn't before he's pretty much now doing so inadvertently
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
What if this don jazzy tweet is an apc paid job? what if you are being use to do damage control

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by TI1919(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Trash

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by kayalla(f): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
I have read this Oba/Igbo squabbles and I feel so irritated that the revered royal stool is being denigrated. What Kabiyesi Akiolu said was inappriopriate and uncalled for but we shouldn't allow that to be a platform to insult the Oba. If not for his age but for the seat he occupies. No catholic will be happy to see the Pope insulted neither will a Bini son smile when Oba of Benin is abused. We should try to refrain ourselves from causing more damage. Open confrontation is not the best way to douse the situation.

Vote Mr Jimi Agbaje(Lagos)

Well that's what happens. Just like when father mbaka or Bishop Oyedepo makes one of their statements u see how people attacked them, Pej Gej and many others irrespective of who they re or where they re seated.
Like they said oba was joking but who will help life threat as a joke.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Lyoncrescent: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Please vote for the next governor of Lagos based on your expectations not based on what the oba of Lagos said. Had the oba addressed Yorubas that way it would still be wrong whether it was a crude joke or not. Agbaje is a good guy but if he had to attend an interview for the position, what is his experience and pedigree ? Governing a state is beyond eloquence. How many years experience does he have in governance or administration rather than running his chemist ? Can we say Bode George and Ogunlewe of pdp Lagos are lesser evils than tinubu and fashola ?

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by ChinemeOkpan: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
oneeast:
[s]As an analyst we just confirmed that the Oba is covertly working for JK. He made those comments knowing exactly how Igbos will react that it will be counterproductive for Ambode.

Another painful part is why did the Oba make such a devastating comment on behalf of APC just at the eve of election? APC should investigate the Oba.

Remember the Oba was a former police officer so he knows the drill.

JK coasting home to victory. cheesy[/s]

General stop deceiving people here grin grin

Ambode is the man. JK is Just Kidding

General is it true that Obiano is currently negotiating to join the APC? cheesy Can you analyse this for us pls

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by chiedu7: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=18pt]DON JAZZY PLEASE DO NOT INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by ademoladeji(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:

[s]Vote Mr Jimi Agbaje(Lagos)
[s]
You're on your own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / Meet Gboty, Dino Malaye's Daughter / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.