Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Just Serie A Gists.... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Just Serie A Gists.... (1154 Views)

Premier League Better Than La Liga And Serie A - Alexis / Hot Italian Model, Claudia Romani Set To Become Professional Referee In Serie A / Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Serie A Gists.... by hustler(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2006
THE NEW SERIE A SEASON KICKS OFF ON SATURDAY WITH ROMA TAKIN ON LIVORNO AND INTER PLAYING FIORENTINA.

INTER ARE FAVOURITES TO TAKE THE TITLE DIS YR DUE TO THE POINTS HANDICAP MILAN START WITH AND THEIR NEW ACQUISITIONS AND THE QUALITY THEY HAVE SHOWN IN PRE SEASON.ESPECIALLY MAICON.

MILAN SHOULD NOT BE UNDERESTIMATED TOO .THEY HAVE THE QUALITY TO OVERTURN THAT HANDICAP IN A COUPLE OF GAMES.

ROMA ARE SEEN AS THIRD FAVOURITES TO CLINCH THE TITLE TOO DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF JUVE AND HANDICAP OF FIORENTINA.

ONE PLAYER I REALLY THINK WILL BLOW UP THIS SEASON FOR ROMA IS THE YOUNG ALBERTO AQUILANI.HE'S GOT SO MUCH TALENT.AND HE'S SEEN AS THE FUTURE OF THE ITALIAN MIDFIELD.HE SHOWED GLIMPSES OF QUALITY LAST SEASON AND HE'S A REGULAR FOR THE AZZURINI(UNDER 21).

I BET SERIE A HEADS REMEMBER THE GOAL HE SCORED AGINST LAZIO IN THE DERBY LAST SEASON.

HOPIN RAI INTERNATIONAL WILL NOT FAIL US SHA.

MY LOYALTY TO THE ROSSONERI REMAINS UNDIVIDED THO.
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by hustler(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2006
Torino boss De Biasi has been sacked 3 days b4 the season starts and journey man Zaccheroni has been installed.

at least he's got quality in the likes of Barone, Fiore and Abbiati to work with.
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by sage(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2006
hey hustler it will be intresting to see how Carlo plans to put Gourcuff to use. I feel the boy is waiting to explode.

I am also wondering if that unusual formation that Spalletti was forced to use, Using a playmaker as the only (withdrawn) striker(usually Totti) and then two fast wingers (usually Mancini and Taddei) but he had a shortage of strikers last season and that tactic worked with a stuffed midfield. Will he still resort to that.

There are a couple of other things i am looking out 4, il post them soon
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by hustler(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2006
@sage

u know wat they say, "u dont' change a winnin formation"

dat formation helped him break the record last season for number of consecutive wins.but with the arrival of Vucinic only god knows if he will stick with it.

i think he will tho.

I predict that Gourcuff will explode at the second half of the season.
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by hustler(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2006
Milan tackle Inter 2mmrw in arguably the biggest game in serie a this season.Kick off 7.30 pm 9ja time

DON'T MISS IT.
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by hustler(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2006
It was a thrilling derby match at the San Siro tonite.Some would say it was the possibly the best , but not me cuz we lost.Really don't kno how to analyze it cuz both teams blew hot and cold.Cant really say one team dominated.,

Inter could have blown it tho if Milan had 3 mo mins to play.But credit to them cuz they took the game to Milan in the first half.

It was evident that CA just wanted to cut Inter's supply from midfield hence the christmas tree formation.But it failed woefully in the first half.Stankovic was my man of the match cuz he was decisive.Had a hand in 3 of their goals and scored a stunning goal.

Only god knows wat happened b/w Vieira and Mihajlovic at the end of the game.

Anywayz it was Milan 3 Inter 4

Crespo 17 (I), Stankovic 22 (I), Ibrahimovic 47 (I), Seedorf 50 (M), Materazzi 69 (I), Gilardino 76 (M), Kaka 91 (M)

In the early game Matteo ferrari gave Roma a single goal win over Udinese at the Friuli.

Serie A Minds ur views plss,
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by Mustay(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2006
've lost interest in d serie A since obagoal's exit bt am dissatisfied dt inter haven't maximised d scam. Understand parlemo r topping d league & a 9ja is ere. Really want roma to win ds season, IS OBODO STILL @ UDINESE?
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by hustler(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2006
Mustay:

've lost interest in d serie A since obagoal's exit bt am dissatisfied dt inter haven't maximised d scam. Understand parlemo r topping d league & a Nigeria is ere. Really want roma to win ds season, IS OBODO STILL @ UDINESE?

U lost Interest??Too bad.Makinwa has left Palermo for Lazio.Obodo is still an untouchable in the Udinese midfield.

Looks like Inter will win the scudetto dis season.
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by Mustay(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2006
inter is not a consistent team, i'll prefer Roma to win and i really like Totti and his free kicks, he's a fine boi
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by c0dec(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2006
talking about the derby, milan bleeped big time! you haven't found a shevchenko replacement yet.
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2006
Milan's activity in the transfer market is the cause of their problem They let Sheva out and did not find a worthy replacement for him given the fact that Inzaghi is bedevilled with injury and Gillardino(in Milan) is not an accomplished goal scorer I dont think he has scored yet in the UCL for One and half season for a striker that is woeful to say the least . All the burden falls on Kaka If milan would do well in this season UCL Inzaghi would have to come back to form or buy a new striker. The loss of Stam in the defense is also a cause for worry as Nesta seem to be losing it Imagine Milan conceeding 4 goals cant remember the last time that happened (Dont mention Deportivo la Coruna) .

I pity Inter and I want them to win the league even if it is in Juve's absence at least they should win not in the board room
Roma needs a striker no matter how good their Midfield is they won the scudetto last with Batistuta in great form
On my pick for top 4 I am sure of Inter and maybe Roma the others could be anybody even Juve inclusive grin grin
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by amodu(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2006
How can you include Juventus when Milan is there

Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by sage(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2006
Parlemo are just pretenders. Most likely will end up in Uefa cup
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by hustler(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2006
Serie A fixtures for the weekend.Atalanta Milan is gopin to be a tough one considering Milan's problems in front of goal.

Roma vs Fiorentina is also goin to be tough and entertaining.Only god knows the last time Totti missed a penalty b4 the start of this season .Now he has missed 3.Home boi is not 100% yet.it's so obvious he was patched up in a rush to get him to the world cup.

Atalanta vs Milan
Chievo vs Cagliari
Empoli vs Lazio
Inter vs Ascoli
Livorno vs Udinese
Palermo vs Sampdoria
Reggina vs Catania (Sat 19.30)
Roma vs Fiorentina (sun 19.30)
Siena vs Parma (Sat 17.00)
Torino vs Messina
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by hustler(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2006
Roma are looking like real title contenders now with 2 straight wins, Inter look strong, Milan are stuttering, Juve will definitely be back,

Serie A drama never stops.
Re: Just Serie A Gists.... by Mustay(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2006
wodup guys? u don't upd8 us again! or is serie a becoming dry?

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Removes Age Limit On Players Switching National Allegiance! / Suggestions For A Local Football Tournament / 2gobet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.