Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,833 members, 7,935,609 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. (701 Views)

He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. by Yossykit: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2015
let me go straight to the point. we started the relationship in 2012. she gave me happiness, hope, support, encouragement etc...she is so transparent and faithful. amidst the rigour of relationship and life in general, she's always there. words cannot express my love for her.
just last week, after speaking with her on phone, i recieved her text asking for break up. it was like a dream but i managed to call to confirm maybe it was true, she made me realize that the message came from her hrt, she said she has no reason, that i didnt ofend her and she didnt have any other guy, but she was no longer in love with me and she didnt wnt to be decieving me. i was shocked and i tried to beg her but all my effort was in vain as she was later rejecting my calls. later in the evening she picked my call and she apoloized for not being able to fulfil her promises for me.
later in the night, her elder sis called and promised to talk to her and after some minutes my gf called bck and she agreed to continue the relationship.
pls i wnt to know if i should endure the pains of hrt brk and forget the relationship bcus i dont wnt her to date me out of pity and force or i should continue wit her and stil maintain my faithfulnes to her or i shud get a side chick incase she eventually ends the relationship.
pls, i need ur advice.
Re: Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. by sweettease(f): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2015
There is nothing there for you now that she is obligated to be with you and not because she really wants to be with you.
A side chick? You just talked about how heart broken you were and you are already creating a recipe to do same to another, hmmmm...
Re: Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. by Enegod(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2015
You better start looking for plan B because she will dump your sorry a** very soon again.
Re: Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. by Bensondrums(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2015
D truth be told bro even if she gets bck t u lke u ve rightly said it definitely is nt going t be love as usual anymore.trust me she did it out of self pity nd persuasion frm her sister.all i cn say t u is keep playing ur part d way u used to u never can tell her love for u might jst be rekindled again.
Gudmrn NL.
Re: Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. by countsparrow: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Just forget about her... It is difficult to do, but I feel its d best for u to do...

Wen a woman's fed up,
no matter how u beg...
There ain't nothing u can do about it
Its like running out of love.....

If u ever get her back, it will neva be d same #R.kelly
Re: Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. by witnezHD(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2015
my dear you don't just need a plan B ,you need a perfect working plan B.
you don't just need a side chica ,you need a hot side chica eg nicki minaj or Kim (⊙o⊙)#I've been there before #iamwitnez
Re: Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. by bdchange(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Guy I don't tink she luvs u in d first place. U re d one dat luv her. Dat was y it was xo easy for her to do dat witout tinkin abt any effects on u.

Beta insist on avin a sincere talk wit her and her xplanation on y she decided to quit in d first place. If she can't giv u a genuine xcuse den quit d relation ryt dr.

Else u might just be her syd guy ryt frm now on. Cos I bleaf she is done wit u.
Re: Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. by Yossykit: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2015
sweettease:
There is nothing there for you now that she is obligated to be with you and not because she really wants to be with you.
A side chick? You just talked about how heart broken you were and you are already creating a recipe to do same to another, hmmmm...
tnx alot. but the fact is that i dont know excatly what to do. i dnt wnt her to go, i also dont wnt to force her and i am suspecting she might eventually go which will definately hurt me, i just wnt to prepare my hrt so it wont hurt me much wen she finally ends the relationship.
Re: Relationship Dilemma, Help Me With Your Advice Pls. by Yossykit: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Bensondrums:
D truth be told bro even if she gets bck t u lke u ve rightly said it definitely is nt going t be love as usual anymore.trust me she did it out of self pity nd persuasion frm her sister.all i cn say t u is keep playing ur part d way u used to u never can tell her love for u might jst be rekindled again.
Gudmrn NL.
tnx bro,

(1) (Reply)

DOUBLE THREAD / Use Your Brains, Love Is No Longer Blind. / Etiquette Of A Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.