Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,303 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? (5554 Views)

Why Don't The People Of Onelga In Rivers State Sell Land to Igbos? / Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? / Peculiar Behaviours Related To Culture or Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by earTHMama: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2009
Olabowale has signaled offline that he's willing to consider you as his wife.
It's Karmamod he wants badly. He is afraid I may kill him in less than one week after our wedding.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by IGWEUSA(m): 1:03am On Jan 28, 2009
Simple and Short, Michelle Obama is not related to the Igbos.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by tRoOE(f): 1:04am On Jan 28, 2009
mama earth u no dey tire, babe you love wahala oooooo
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by NegroNtns(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2009
Tribe of Judah

Na Yar'Adua go hammer ya yansh, . . . Ju wetin? If I hear J comot for ya mouth again I go plumb my foot down ya wind pipe before the DAH reach ya tongue. Your next of kin in Congo is asking you to come harvest cocoyam for Brazaville.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by AloyEmeka9: 6:47am On Jan 28, 2009

Na Yar'Adua go hammer ya yansh, . . . Ju wetin? If I hear J comot for ya mouth again I go plumb my foot down ya wind pipe before the DAH reach ya tongue. Your next of kin in Congo is asking you to come harvest cocoyam for Brazaville.

No let Mrs Yaradua see this thing oooo because she go swear for you. why you wan snatch her husband for another woman? grin grin grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by AloyEmeka9: 6:49am On Jan 28, 2009
Being that nearly 60% of the AA slave descendant population is of whole and or of significantly large proportion Igbo descent-- it is very possible that she may be of some significant amount of Igbo descent. I'll tell you one thing though, her mother looks very Igbo and she herself has some very distinguishable comparisons about her
Is there anything like igbo look?. I don't understand it whenever people say such.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by NegroNtns(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2009
Aloy,

Na marry one get one free. He married Mrs Yar'Adua, now he gets Funmi free.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by AloyEmeka9: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2009
Aloy,

Na marry one get one free. He married Mrs Yar'Adua, now he gets Funmi free.

Please this man, Mrs yaradua is not looking for any competitor because Funmi will not rest until she completely destroy Yaraduas relationship with his first wife and before you know it, she will be our first lady. Imagine what will happen to the north if Funmi walks the corridor of power in Nigeria?.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by temi4rea(f): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2009
earTHMama:

Abeg, Efik women are not that ugly and masculine. grin grin
Are u saying its the igbo women that look ugly and masculine!

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by JJYOU: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2009
tRoOE:

mama earth u no dey tire, babe you love wahala oooooo
she brew wahala
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by NegroNtns(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2009
Imagine what will happen to the north if Funmi walks the corridor of power in Nigeria?.

I didn't think of that you know. Hmmm . . .Mugabe is looking for a young bride. Ship Funmi to Zimbabwe. grin grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by earTHMama: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
she brew wahala
I love peace o.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2009
Why would anyone want to ship beautiful and highly intelligent Funmi to Zimbabwe? By the way OBJ has already paid her dowry.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by earTHMama: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2009
Why would anyone want to ship beautiful and highly intelligent Funmi to Zimbabwe? By the way OBJ has already paid her dowry.
OBJ still fit get hard on? Why would he marry [b]hot [/b]me? To give himself heart attack?
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by earTHMama: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
Ship Funmi to Zimbabwe.
Gay men in california are looking for African spouses. Ship Negro_Ntns to San francisco.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by earTHMama: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Please this man, Mrs yaradua is not looking for any competitor because Funmi will not rest until she completely destroy Yaraduas relationship with his first wife and before you know it, she will be our first lady. Imagine what will happen to the north if Funmi walks the corridor of power in Nigeria?.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by debosky(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2009
FUNNY ENOUGH I DID NOT SEE YORUBA THERE.but that does not mean there isnt trace of it in that family.The bolded part is not aimed at yorubas but becomerich. he claims to see everything via satelite including that michelle obama is yoruba.
grin grin grin grin

This is some funny shit.  grin grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
"First order of business: a case of rum to the man who wifes earTHMama!" grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by earTHMama: 2:01am On Jan 29, 2009
"First order of business: a case of rum to the man who wifes earTHMama!"
I'm taken undecided undecided
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by ikeyman00(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2009
temi 4 rea
Quote from: earTHMama on January 27, 2009, 07:12 PM
Abeg, Efik women are not that ugly and masculine.

Are u saying its the igbo women that look ugly and masculine!

nope take a look in naija, see our igbo girls just de shine, open that ur amala eyes ha u go see am

anyway i think she is actually referring to you muscular temi
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by Pepeye(f): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2009
little wonder, success begets many relatives
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by ikeyman00(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2009
yeaaa?
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by spikedcylinder: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2009

Rotflmbao!!! grin grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by FBS: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2009
Simple and Short, Michelle Obama is not related to the Igbos.
@Igweusa, maybe not igbo but certainly Nigerian.
Her Uncle Nomenee Robinson who participated in the peace corps serving in India and then moved to Nigeria where he met his wife. The couple now live in Chicago.
No one is claiming anything. It is just for historical purposes.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by cvibe: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2009
Related?
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by alex406(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2009
I raise yarsh for una ooo,
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by ohaechesi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2009
You people should listen, the Igbo has gone verse in the world either by hook or crook. well for your information, the next president of America will be a typical Igbo man. you dey doubt me, mek you dey there na. thank God i no be Mallam because whether you spell it from right or left, Mallam na Mallam. Na only 4 Nigeria them get power, Igbos don go far wink grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by ohaechesi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2009
earTHMama:

Gay men in california are looking for African spouses. Ship Negro_Ntns to San francisco.

Where did you source your information? interesting grin grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by ohaechesi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Negro_Ntns

Na which one come be "MARRY ONE GET ONE FREE" I think thats what "@Theblessed" deserves. education and exposure my foot grin grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by debosky(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
ohaechesi:

thank God i no be Mallam because whether you spell it from right or left, Mallam na Mallam.

This is an earthshaking and serendipitous discovery!  cheesy grin grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by alex406(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
ohaechesi:

You people should listen, the Igbo has gone verse in the world either by hook or crookwink grin
Thats the truth my guy!
Re: Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? by earTHMama: 1:33am On Jan 30, 2009
whether you spell it from right or left, Mallam na Mallam.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Jesus Spoke Yoruba / Funny Facts About Every Nigerian Girls You Must Know. / Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.