Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Business 4 U - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business 4 U (494 Views)

International Biz Peep ? 4 U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business 4 U by Intergrity19: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello there
Do you know u can import High quality Hollandaise, Brockade,Nigerian wax and have it delivered to your doorsteps

this is not aliexpress, ebay or commodities.n et
This one is different
Do u know that one hollandaise ie 6 yards goes for btw #12,000 - #14,000. here in Nigeria...
But it is far more cheaper than that on this site.....including shipping cost
I have purchased hollandaise severally from dis site without much qualms....so u can trust me on this one..
Do I have to tell u that a woman will always be a woman....No matter d circumstances she would always want to be like her mates..
so dats where u come in as a biz man and make ur cash
my targets are usually school teachers, office women and retailers
personally I sell mine for #10,000 and at times #12,000 and trust me I have never had cause to regret
Most of you here spend your money importing scrap that does not sell and at the end of d day u regret and say importation doesn't pay but d truth is that u have imported crap all d way...and trust me no one buys crap....
There is a lot of potential in dis biz ( hollandaise, brockade and. nigerian wax)
Below are some samples and if u are interested contact me on 0 8 1 3 3 5 1 8 0 3 2 or on my mail elliotprosper @ gmail. com
Am leaving d ebook guide for #1500
please serious persons only
Re: Business 4 U by Intergrity19: 4:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Hello there still searching for biz while d year is winding up try importation look am not saying it becos I want u to buy my ebook rather am telling you because to make money you must sell something (affiliate marketing, cpa, ppd ,ppc, etc... you are selling something......
you may be wondering why should I listen to this guy! well you have to listen because I have a lot of experiences to share... I learned this lesson the hard way.....I wish I had a mentor earlier I would not be in the mess I found myself with debts here and there.....thank God for his mercies. listen again To make money online YOU MUST SELL OOOOOOOO

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 58th Birthday / 20 Tons Truck For Lease In Lagos / Jagal As Big As They Claim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.