Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:48 AM

Wedding That Had That Interesting Sign At The Entrance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding That Had That Interesting Sign At The Entrance (1254 Views)

Study In Benin Republic With Your O'level(no Entrance Exam) / The Most Beautiful But Heartbreaking Wedding That Left All In Tears Pics. / What Would You Do? Disovered After Wedding That Your Spouse Is A Cultist/theif (2) (3) (4)

Wedding That Had That Interesting Sign At The Entrance by bobonicez: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Remember the hilarious wedding sign seen in Lagos yesterday? It was from the traditional wedding of Tomiwa Aladekomo, Senior Digital Manager at Nigerian Breweries Plc to Lisa Leigh Okojie. The wedding was organized by Funke Bucknor of Zapphaire Events. Beautiful pictures from the wedding after the cut...

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.com/2015/04/wedding-that-had-that-interesting-sign.html

Re: Wedding That Had That Interesting Sign At The Entrance by kodded(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Wedding That Had That Interesting Sign At The Entrance by DaGC(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Hehehe grin grin
Re: Wedding That Had That Interesting Sign At The Entrance by damiperry(f): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Wedding That Had That Interesting Sign At The Entrance by iyatrustee(f): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kinda rude if you ask me angry

It is that waka pass spirit that makes Nigerian parties lively

Re: Wedding That Had That Interesting Sign At The Entrance by crackhaus: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lmao... gringrin

Single Nigerian women desperate for marriage don hear am, no chance here to seek for rich potential suitors cheesy

Chai...
Re: Wedding That Had That Interesting Sign At The Entrance by Godmother(f): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lolz, this just cracked me up. Buying the gele can't be easy naa. I'm sure it will be expensive. That alone should be enough IV to enter abeg.
Re: Wedding That Had That Interesting Sign At The Entrance by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Very good. I love it.

I don't know why people go to events uninvited.

A Nairalander Posts A Picture Of His Mum And Self, To Mark The Mothering Sunday / Body Stature / Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6