Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... (956 Views)

Is It Possible To No D kitten Dat Has Given Birth By Mare Bleep!ng? / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
NL, what should I do?It was 4.20am on 1-April-2015 I jokely told my girl Friend that I'm no more interested in the relationship just to play April fool just for two hours ooooo. Since then 11 days ago have being begging that it's just April-fool but she said she's no more interested too. What do I do?, I luv her so much.
Re: HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
She was looking for a perfect excuse to ball. And you just gave her one.

1 Like

Re: HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... by Uniquexty(f): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
LOLXZ
Re: HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... by swaggzo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
TO ME..
THIS ONLY GOES TO SHOW THAT SHE HAS LONG LOST INTEREST IN THE RELATIONSHIP, ONLY TO CAPITALIZE NOW ON THE PLATFORM YOU PRESENTED HER.

TRY TO LEAVE HER FOR SOME TIME TO KNOW IF SHE'LL COME BACK TO HER MIND. .CUZ MAYBE YOUR PRANK REALLY GOT TO HER BONES.

SEND HER A TEXT ONE LAST TIME.
TELL HER HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO YOU, AND HOW MUCH YOU REGRET YOUR SILLY JOKE.

IF EVER WANTED YOU, SHE'LL COME BACK.

ELSE.. . READ THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THIS POST AGAIN.
AND BE A MAN.. MOVE ON!

2 Likes

Re: HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2015
go wire ashawo
Re: HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... by Exponental(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2015
U spoke her mind n u want her to compromise. Ko joor! U just gave ur food to d dogs
Re: HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... by Eniqurl(f): 12:54am On Apr 12, 2015
See excuse oh...beta find beta bae
Re: HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... by arcbay(m): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
NL, what should I do?It was 4.20am on 1-April-2015 I jokely told my girl Friend that I'm no more interested in the relationship just to play April fool just for two hours ooooo. Since then 11 days ago have being begging that it's just April-fool but she said she's no more interested too. What do I do?, I luv her so much.
She's probably playing April stupid on you too. You played April fool and she didn't complain, so face d music.
Re: HELP; April-fool Turned Night Mare..... by baralatie(m): 1:05am On Apr 12, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
start thanking God o!
she Neva love you at all!
just jeje let am go!
she dey yansh anoda person!

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Find My Heart / Woah! Fashion Stylist Jane Ekanem Shares Super Sexy Photo To Celebrate Birthday / My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.